Menu

November 4, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

2019 MTV EMAs Red Carpet Roundup

Models were sent to save the 2019 MTV EMAs red carpet on Sunday (November 3) in Spain, by injecting some style and glamour to the event, which judging by the other looks, wasn’t going to be a difficult task at all.

Doutzen Kroes:  Going for a full leather look, this Isabel Marant Spring 2020 top and trouser combo has a cool, edgy vibe which was right on brand for the EMAs.  The look was styled with strappy sandals and Isabel Marant earrings.

Joan Smalls:  You’ll be able to recoginse this look as Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020 just by the bra top alone.  This has become quite a favoured piece thanks to Mandy Moore and Dakota Johnson.   I wish the skirt was also black.

Leomie Anderson: The British model becomes the latest to don a look from Iris van Herpen Spring 2019 Haute Couture collection.   She certainly has the legs and personality for this colourful, outer world piece.

Isabel Marant Spring 2020
Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020
Iris van Herpen Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Georgina Rodríguez :  Giving us boobs and legs, the model was all about accentuating her curves in this Jacquemus Fall 2019 dress.

Cristiano Ronaldo: The Portuguese football megastar was not to be left in the shadows.  He stood out confidently wearing a red suit.  The suit is styled with what look like the Comme des Garçons versions of the Nike Shox TL sneakers with the white swoosh, and stunning $2 million Franck Muller Invisible baguette diamonds Imperial Tourbillon watch. The prestigious timepiece is set with 474 baguette cut diamonds and 91 rubies, on a perfect invisible setting.   $2 million seems a lot, but not for a footballer who’s annual salary is approximately £85 million, before endorsements, its all relative.

Nicole Scherzinger: I have been saying recently that Nicole has turned a corner style-wise, but it looks like she did a 180 and turned back wearing this Alexandre Vauthier red sequin mini with black pumps.

Jacquemus Fall 2019

Credit: Getty & Vogue.com

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Kristen Stewart Opens SNL In Vivienne Westwood

Kristen Stewart Opens SNL In Vivienne Westwood

Margot Robbie Wore Tweed Chanel To The 'Bombshell' LA Press Conference

Margot Robbie Wore Tweed Chanel To The ‘Bombshell’ LA Press Conference

13 Responses to 2019 MTV EMAs Red Carpet Roundup

1. Noor November 7, 2019 at 2:43 am #

Doutzen. I remember none of her look which I liked at first sight. This one says something off the topic, cool and smart.

2. Catarina_M November 5, 2019 at 3:39 pm #

I don’t like any of these, I know it was a MTV event, but still…
    I want to like Leomie’s IVH dress but looks like she’s naked with something hanging in the front.

3. KseniaBradner November 5, 2019 at 1:20 pm #

Leomie for the win. Doutzen pulls off the Marant as well as the designer herself. Her leaning pose definitely is very Maranty.

4. alvarospain November 5, 2019 at 7:25 am #

Paz Vega was wearing Dolce&Gabbana too.

5. Guest November 5, 2019 at 5:09 am #

I admire Doutzen’s commitment to avoiding the typical model look when she is at events. And that’s all I got that is good to say about these looks.

6. JasLinds November 5, 2019 at 3:49 am #

Leomie ftw! She looks adorable!

7. Phee phee November 5, 2019 at 2:04 am #

not really liking much here. I want to love the Iris dress but it just looks like she’s standing naked behind a fabric board….if that makes sense?
    maybe Im over my fascination for Iris Van Herpern.
    I really despise that Maxwell bra top.
    Idk about that watch Christian is wearing….seems a bit gaudy…although I love expensive trinkets, this one may just go over my limit lol.

• Paola102 November 5, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

yeah, I had the same thought, as if she is using it as a privacy screen to change behind…

• Phee phee November 5, 2019 at 9:05 pm #

Privacy screen! Thats a better description. I couldn’t think of the right words 🙂

8. Guest November 5, 2019 at 1:57 am #

Love the IVH dress, hate (with a passion) the Brandon Maxwell cummerbund top, Doutzen looks great, everyone else just ok.

9. Guest November 5, 2019 at 12:13 am #

I don’t like Doutzen’s outfit here but I do like how she doesn’t rely on typical or predictable sexy/glamazon model outfits.

10. Vizual Ninja November 4, 2019 at 11:06 pm #

I saw a video of Leomie in that IVH, and it was glorious, this picture doesn’t do it any justice. Joan’ outfit looks unfinished. I like Doutzen here too.

11. Guest November 4, 2019 at 10:30 pm #

Awful. Enough with bralet top, Joan Smalls’ outfit is a mess. Georgina Whoever ruined that blue dress with the too high slit and bustin’ out boobs. Doutzen’s jumpsuit is fug. All of it awful?