Menu

October 30, 2019 Premiere

Henry Golding’s Ralph Lauren Treble For ‘Last Christmas’

Henry Golding In Ralph Lauren Good Morning America

Christmas has come early for Henry Golding, and us judging by these three looks, as the handsome British actor had a full day of press promoting this new film, ‘Last Christmas’ in New York City on Tuesday (October 29), alongside his co-star Emilia Clarke.

Good Morning America: What a vibrant start to the day.

With this Ralph Lauren Purple Label Spring 2020 look, you wouldn’t need a cup of Joe, as Henry’s yellow, blue and red plaid blazer feels like a breakfast buffet all by itself.

Even without the blazer, I would’ve loved this look, as that shade of blue is richly divine on Henry.

Christian Louboutin ‘Cousin Greg’ shoes completed his look.

Henry Golding In Ralph Lauren SiriusXM Town Hall

SiriusXM Town Hall Special with the cast of ‘Last Christmas’:  Sticking with blue, Henry’s second Ralph Lauren Collection look focused on tailoring rather than colour.

Nothing feels more festive than a turtleneck, which was a great addition to this modern man look, which had more contrast added via her purple pocket square and brown Christian Louboutin ‘Cousin Derbissimo’ shoes.

Henry Golding In Ralph Lauren Last Christmas New York Premiere

‘Last Christmas’ New York Premiere: Tone-on-tone tailoring appears to be trending on the red carpet when it comes to menswear at present.  We also saw Robert Pattinson going this route at the 2019 Governors Awards.

Henry’s final suit of the day was courtesy of the Ralph Lauren Purple Label Spring 2020 collection.

I was ready to hail this the look of the day, until I got the shoes.

This suit doesn’t scream loafers, and I can’t say that colour works with the suit either.

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Dons David Koma For The 2019 Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year Awards

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Dons David Koma For The 2019 Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards

Get 20% of EVERYTHING At Topshop

Get 20% of EVERYTHING At Topshop

14 Responses to Henry Golding’s Ralph Lauren Treble For ‘Last Christmas’

1. JasLinds October 31, 2019 at 2:11 am #

I am SO GLAD he is back on the red carpet

2. Phee phee October 31, 2019 at 12:53 am #

O hes delish!
    Love the first one most. the colors are just beautiful and fresh feeling.
    The second has lovely colors too and tailored so wonderfully… the third is nice but for those shoes.

3. Paola102 October 30, 2019 at 5:05 pm #

The colour of the first suit is incredible!

4. Guest October 30, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

He is one of the few men who can get away with bright colors and patterns and it not look silly, kitchy, or like he’s desperate for attention… or being weird for the sake of being weird.

5. Guest October 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

I know that there’s a lot going on in the world but if one of the first two looks don’t get on to the BDMOTY list then it’s a travesty. He’s a real modern day Cary Grant type.

6. KseniaBradner October 30, 2019 at 3:08 pm #

I love that Henry is getting more adventurous with fashion. I love the first and second looks. I like Henry in a grey suit, but indeed, the shoes are the sore thumb here.

7. Guest October 30, 2019 at 2:55 pm #

The third look is pretty bad — the colors are dull and the tailoring is too baggy for my taste. Only the fact that Henry is so good looking makes it even passable. The other two are gorgeous with the second being my preference.

8. Los_NGLS October 30, 2019 at 2:14 pm #

First of all, how dare he?!

This man is insanely handsome! Like how are people this attractive real?!
    I watched Crazy Rich Asians 3 SEPARATE TIMES (mostly for him, but also for Gemma Chang).

Anyway, all three looks are great, the breakfast buffet is by far the best, and my only complaint is the color of the loafers on the third look, they should’ve just done a matching grey loafer.

• WhiteLady October 31, 2019 at 11:24 am #

I have a pair of grey loafers on exactly that tone that I would’ve happily lent him 😉

• Los_NGLS October 31, 2019 at 6:40 pm #

Very kind of you. I am melting just hearing his voice in my head saying ‘thank you’.

9. Guest October 30, 2019 at 1:43 pm #

The first two looks oh mine. I’m taking notes

10. Guest October 30, 2019 at 11:54 am #

He is fine as hell.
    3 beautiful looks.

He looks like a leading man

11. Vizual Ninja October 30, 2019 at 11:43 am #

He looks so scrumptious. I like all three except for the shoe choice in the third look, that moss green doesn’t work well with the gray. The first look is my favourite.

12. Catarina_M October 30, 2019 at 11:33 am #

The third look is awful: light grey is not his colour and those shoes are so wrong. The other two looks are great.