Menu

October 23, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Emilia Clarke Wore Marco de Vincenzo To The ‘Last Christmas’ Berlin Photocall

Emilia Clarke Wore Marco de Vincenzo To The 'Last Christmas' Berlin Photocall

Emilia Clarke, who is best known for starring in ‘Game of Thrones’, looked radiant as she attended a photocall for her new film, ‘Last Christmas’ on Tuesday (October 22) in Berlin, Germany.

The British actress often divides you when it comes to her style.

Personally, I like that she isn’t afraid to take a risk with volume from time to time.  But this was a photocall, so perhaps those looks are being saved for the premiere.

On this occasion she wore a look from Marco de Vincenzo’s Spring 2020 collection, which consisted of a sultry off-the-shoulder cardigan and pencil skirt.

I’m very much intrigued by the texture and the colour.  With this being a holiday film, I’m surprised white pumps weren’t used to style this look.

Am I the only one picturing Renee Zellweger in this dress?

Both the off-the-shoulder detail and colour are seemingly right on up her street.

Marco de Vincenzo Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Jenna Dewan Goes Matchy In Purple For Build Series

Jenna Dewan Goes Matchy In Purple For Build Series

Scarlett Johansson Dons A Sultry Versace LBD On Jimmy Fallon

Scarlett Johansson Dons A Sultry Versace LBD On Jimmy Fallon

12 Responses to Emilia Clarke Wore Marco de Vincenzo To The ‘Last Christmas’ Berlin Photocall

1. Guest October 25, 2019 at 8:10 pm #

She looks lovely! It is a perfect look, especially that she ditched short blond hair. I would never think that this outfit could look so good on anyone if it is really horrible on the model.

2. KseniaBradner October 24, 2019 at 5:53 pm #

I love everything but the shoes. I wonder if Emilia will renew her Dolce & Gabbana contract…she of all D&G contractees should be appalled by their racism and wouldn’t want to be associated with them anymore.

3. Guest October 24, 2019 at 10:29 am #

Casting Cynthia Erivo as Harriet Tubman was a huge mistake, she was terrible!
    I’m hearing rumors that you’re going to cast her as Aretha Franklin!
    …are you kidding?

4. Guest October 24, 2019 at 8:17 am #

Bad shoe choice but I like the clothes. It’s a photo all so it’s fitting. Great colors

5. Jess Mara October 24, 2019 at 3:26 am #

I would have loved a different shoe and maybe the underneath top seen on the runway but that might have been a bit casual. Very appropriate for a photocall and a lovely look.

6. Phee phee October 23, 2019 at 9:37 pm #

She wears it better than the runway look for sure. Its a good fit, good color. I would of chosen better shoes. sandals actually.

7. Guest October 23, 2019 at 5:11 pm #

The shoes are snoozy- matching, silver or a soft pink would have been my choice but ankles up it’s a totally gorgeous look, the shade is a dream. I’m glad to see Emilia in this as we’ve seen Renee in this type of dress often enough.

8. Vizual Ninja October 23, 2019 at 4:49 pm #

I like this and the way she styled it. It’s a good one for me.

9. Guest October 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm #

Looks like a repurposed quilt

10. Catarina_M October 23, 2019 at 1:58 pm #

I totally see Renee Zellweger is this ensemble. Emilia looks great but I probably would have worned matching colour shoes.

11. WhiteLady October 23, 2019 at 1:08 pm #

I think she looks great.
    Appropriate for a photocall, the colour suits her, it’s well fitted, the shoes make her look taller and her legs longer, and the beauty look is lovely.

12. CharlotteLG October 23, 2019 at 1:01 pm #

I don’t like the fabric.
    The whole looks is heavy and too matronly for her.