Menu

October 4, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Kristen Stewart's Chanel Haute Couture Suiting For The 'Seberg' London Film Festival Premiere

Kristen Stewart’s Chanel Haute Couture Suiting For The ‘Seberg’ London Film Festival Premiere

Sienna Miller's Gucci Pink Slip On Sandals

Sienna Miller’s Gucci Pink Slip On Sandals

21 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest October 6, 2019 at 4:06 pm #

What a massive week!
    I was torn between Emmy and Renee. I went for Emmy.

2. Guest October 6, 2019 at 10:42 am #

Elle in Gucci
    Joel in Dzojchen🤤💙

3. Guest October 6, 2019 at 10:25 am #

WOW, one of the greatest week from this year. I want to encourage you to divide this pool into two categories: big events and more casual looks so that I can choose for first: Gwendoline Christie and for second Zoey Deutch 🙂
    They slay in their categorys !

for men Timothee. j’adore him as always.

4. Guest October 6, 2019 at 12:10 am #

Agree with others, great week, fun and fab. Cardi B in purple ftw and Rami Malek in the second Laurent.

5. Isabela October 5, 2019 at 10:00 pm #

Awesome week! It was hard to choose, but i voted for Angelina in Ralph & Russo and Timothee in Louis Vuitton

6. Guest October 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

For your own enjoyment check out Anok Yai in Iris Van Herpen couture at BoF500 gala.

7. KseniaBradner October 5, 2019 at 5:08 pm #

Gemma, Natalie and Kirsten’s looks are forgettable I don’t know why they are in this already over-crowded BDOTW. Gwendoline because the brand partnership, the choice of look, the styling and the execution of the sheer netting is perfect.

8. Guest October 5, 2019 at 12:28 pm #

So many great looks. For me, Angelina Jolie and Rami Malek in Saint Laurent (the first look, even if I love the second as well).

9. Guest October 5, 2019 at 7:29 am #

Damn lots of safe boring choices

Where is cardi b Richard Quinn face mask look. this look broke the internet. Everybody were raving about this look.

Of cause Ellen fanning is gonna be on the list. How many versions of that gown has she worn.her style is So safe and lacks adventure. Very predictable also.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 5, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

I loved the Richard Quinn. But it wasn’t well received

• Guest October 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

It was not well received by folks on this blog cause majority of them love boring princess Elle fanning gowns.

The internet was buzzing when cardi wore that Richard Quinn face mask look. it was a fashion statement.

• Guest October 6, 2019 at 12:49 pm #

Had that been in a different print or material, I’d probably liked it. That print took away the avant garde vibe of it and made it a bit too clown-ish.

10. SarahS95 October 5, 2019 at 3:24 am #

God this is a tough week to choose!!!! Elle, Angelina, Emmy, Thomasin, Natalie and Gwendoline all are up there as my favs of the last few months let alone this week 😮

I gotta go with Elle though I think – there’s just something extra magical about it.

11. Phee phee October 5, 2019 at 2:01 am #

Emmy and Timothee

12. Guest October 5, 2019 at 12:20 am #

This was a great week. I cannot decide among Elle, Angelina, and Emmy for the women. For the men, Rami in the first Saint Laurent.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm #

Very good. It’s going to be hard to choose

13. Guest October 4, 2019 at 11:50 pm #

Elle Fanning.

14. Guest October 4, 2019 at 10:05 pm #

Best week in ages. Amazing looks. Gwendoline, Angelina, Elle, Emmy and even Kristen Stewart had a good look.

But Gwendoline was standout and bdoty

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm #

I agree

15. Guest October 4, 2019 at 9:24 pm #

What a fantastic week! My vote goes to Elle but I was really torn with amazing looks from Emmy, Gwendoline and Angelina (especially the Ralph & Russo dress). It’s Timothee in LV for the men but apart from Shia (who looks like Rasputin) they all knocked it out of the park IMO.