Menu

September 30, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Rooney Mara Opts For A Signature Black Two-Piece For The ‘Joker’ LA Premiere

Rooney Mara attended the premiere of Warner Bros Pictures ‘Joker’ held at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX on Saturday (September 28) in Hollywood, California, alongside Zazie Beetz.

My immediate reaction to seeing this actress in this black piece look from her own Hiraeth Fall 2019 collection was deja vu.

It’s not only because she wears black a lot, she also rocks a significant amount of of two-pieces.

Many actress’ have signature styles, but they do – on the rare occasion – give us something new from time to time, unlike Rooney.

Even her headband is one of her signatures was recently seen in Toronto.

Are her looks morphing into one for you?

Hiraeth Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Katie Holmes Weekend Wardrobe For 'The Irishman' New York Film Festival Premiere & Global Citizen Festival

Katie Holmes Weekend Wardrobe For ‘The Irishman’ New York Film Festival Premiere & Global Citizen Festival

Renée Zellweger, Lovely In Lavender Emilia Wickstead For The 'Judy' London Premiere

Renée Zellweger, Lovely In Lavender Emilia Wickstead For The ‘Judy’ London Premiere

12 Responses to Rooney Mara Opts For A Signature Black Two-Piece For The ‘Joker’ LA Premiere

1. Guest October 1, 2019 at 11:40 pm #

what’s with the rooney dissing? oh, i get it, she’s intellectual. It shows.

2. Los_NGLS October 1, 2019 at 2:48 pm #

This makes me sad. Rooney has such a ‘classically’ beautiful face, and a body that could easily slip into any designers runway sample. I wish I had Rooney money, I would be a much better rich person than she, at least sartorially ?

3. Guest October 1, 2019 at 4:04 am #

I can’t even focus on how drab and boring this is because I am too focused on how drab and boring she is.
    Miserable and acts like she is a doing the world a favor by showing up.

4. Jess Mara October 1, 2019 at 1:41 am #

Boring!!

5. JasLinds October 1, 2019 at 1:35 am #

I think I would have been more on board if the skirt was full length. But totally dull (which is maybe what she’s going for?).

6. Vizual Ninja September 30, 2019 at 11:06 pm #

This looks incomplete and sad.

7. Guest September 30, 2019 at 10:15 pm #

This is basically the red McQueen ensemble she wore a few years ago but in black. Right now all she is doing is alternating between tired Givenchy and Hiraeth looks and being Joaquin Phoenix’s plus one. It’s sad that she used to be one of the best dressed women and an actress in-demand.

8. Guest September 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm #

It’s the ankle straps on the pumps that are bothering me the most here.

9. Guest September 30, 2019 at 8:55 pm #

Drab and miserable looking, yet again. She’s such a loser.

10. Guest September 30, 2019 at 8:32 pm #

Kinda sad and not flattering at all.

11. KseniaBradner September 30, 2019 at 8:30 pm #

Ronney has deliberately cultivated her entire public persona to be aloof. Her entire 2013 Vogue profile was about how aloof she is, how all-about-the-work she is, how caring about clothes and gossip is below her *eyeroll* Rooney has made pretentiousness her brand. OF COURSE her favorite band in Radiohead. Rooney Mara and King of Pretentiousness Joaquin Phoenix are perfectttt together.

12. Guest September 30, 2019 at 8:05 pm #

Yawn and I can’t stand the headbands.