Menu

September 23, 2019

Mandy Moore In Brandon Maxwell – 2019 Emmy Awards

Mandy Moore In Brandon Maxwell - 2019 Emmy Awards

Mandy Moore defined red hot glamour at the 2019 Emmy Awards on Sunday (September 22) in Los Angeles, California.

The ‘This Is Us’ actress wore a custom Brandon Maxwell pink twill gazaar blouse with a red crepe cummerbund skirt that was unified by the rosy tones and va-va-voom effect.

Full marks are given for the off-the-shoulder neckline which appears like it could alluringly slip off at any minute, but still preserves her modesty.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Gwendoline Christie In Gucci - 2019 Emmy Awards

Gwendoline Christie In Gucci – 2019 Emmy Awards

Ava DuVernay In Reem Acra - 2019 Emmy Awards

Ava DuVernay In Reem Acra – 2019 Emmy Awards

25 Responses to Mandy Moore In Brandon Maxwell – 2019 Emmy Awards

1. Paola102 September 24, 2019 at 8:57 pm #

The colour combo is nice. And that’s it.
    The beauty look is a bit aging. The top is ill fitting, or the design is flawed. IT’s too low and not flattering at all. too bad.

2. Phee phee September 24, 2019 at 12:14 am #

Waist down is good. waist up is not.
    The hair and makeup is ageing. the top is droopy and looks too big.
    not her best

3. _Hannah_ September 23, 2019 at 7:51 pm #

For sure it’s not my favourite of the night. But I saw a clip with her moving in this dress and she sells it to me. She’s glowing.

4. Guest September 23, 2019 at 5:16 pm #

Mandy Moore is my long time girl crush, and oh boy doesn’t she look amazing?! Red and pink combo rocks Emmys 2019, and this Brandon Maxwell creation is another example why I adore Mandy so much!! Maybe I’m a bit put off by the pageantry voluminous curls, but I think it adds to the overall drama of this look!! Girl ROCKING the DIVA look and I’m BUYING it, SLAY Queen Mandy SLAY!!

5. Guest September 23, 2019 at 1:28 pm #

Love this dress!! A ‘younger’ hairstyle and ‘fresher’ make-up would have complimented this look better.

6. Guest September 23, 2019 at 11:47 am #

Well i like the colour combo and i like the beauty look and hair (polished glowing hair is what i see). I think the beauty look is looking severe because of the backgroud, lighting os something. I mean, have you seen how everyone photographed? Ghosthly..

7. Guest September 23, 2019 at 10:35 am #

No. The bodice is ready to fall down and makeup is so severe.

8. Guest September 23, 2019 at 8:19 am #

I loooove the dress, but I hate the hairstyle ….

9. Guest September 23, 2019 at 6:23 am #

I hate everything about this look.

The dress is bad – especially the upper part, though the bottom part is also too long.
    But her hair and make-up are even worse. It ages her by about 10-20 years.

10. Guest September 23, 2019 at 5:54 am #

How does this blouse stay in place?

11. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:27 am #

The bodice is sitting way too low, exposing too much breast. It’s a no-go.

12. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:12 am #

I think the makeup and hair are very aging. The color combination of the dress is great but the dress itself is not and is way too low. A no from me.

13. Guest September 23, 2019 at 1:36 am #

I guess I’m in the minority here. I normally love Mandy’s RC style but I find this dress ill-fitting and sloppy, especially the awkward sleeves and that pooling train. Her hair is also oddly matronly.

14. JasLinds September 23, 2019 at 12:57 am #

Gorgeous, but the hair and makeup are veering this into Real Housewives territory.

15. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:45 am #

The hair and makeup are overcooked and that dress looks like it’s been recycled from the ‘Dynasty set.

16. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:44 am #

Stunning. A fantastic dress perfectly styled, hair and makeup are great! Love it h2t

17. KseniaBradner September 23, 2019 at 12:42 am #

Mandy is Sample Size (0-2), yet this isn’t flattering. If it’s not flattering on Mandy Moore, it’s not flattering on anyone.

18. Vizual Ninja September 23, 2019 at 12:40 am #

Well I guess my eyes are broken, I don’t like this. The top doesn’t fit and looks like an accident waiting to happen and the hair is aging. I do like the colour combo on her, just not my favourite look from her overall.

• jack0022 September 25, 2019 at 7:30 am #

Getting extra inc0me every month from $19,000 to $23,000 per month from home by just doing an easy j0b 0nline.
      details on this web page……………easyjob50.com

19. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:25 am #

As of now, she is my favorite in this year Emmy. I love the color combo and how she embraced the exaggerated sleeves trend without making her look childish.

20. Jess Mara September 23, 2019 at 12:20 am #

This is completely stunning. I love the colour combo and the style of the gown feel very fresh and modern. Even though the sleeves and bodice are dangerously low the fit makes this feel like it’s not going anywhere.
    BDOTY contendor and my best dressed of the night so far.

21. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:20 am #

Wow was my first thought looking at this. Though looking a little longer, the hair is a bit morning breakfast show host, the top needs pulling up a tad and the skirt is pooling awkwardly. That’s hard to avoid but just stopping at the ground may have worked better.

22. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:19 am #

What a surpassing choice, but she nails it!

23. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:16 am #

I’m completely floored by this….it’s the best she’s ever looked. BDOTY for me!

24. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:15 am #

Best dressed of the night

So soft and delicate and sexy.

Love the colour combo, we’ve seen red and pink combinations a million times in the past , but she looks great.

Hair and make up is great also