Menu

September 18, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Lady Gaga Turned Back Into Lady Gaga For The launch of HAUS LABORATORIES

Yousef AlJasmi Lady Gaga Turned Back Into Lady Gaga For The launch of HAUS LABORATORIES

HAUS LABORATORIES celebrated its global cosmetic launch with a fully immersive event on Monday (September 16) in Santa Monica.

Guests walked through a digital catwalk empowering everyone to join the HAUS party.

Lady Gaga, Chairwoman and Founder of HAUS LABORATORIES, welcomed ALL to her HAUS and home, and encouraged guests to help her spread her mission of inspiring kindness, bravery and creativity with these tools of invention and ultimately to love yourself from the inside out.

Mother monster was pretty unrecognisable during awards season as Lady Gaga, the actress, played it safe.

For this event, Lady Gaga, the entertainer, was back full throttle with three looks during one presentation.

Her first look was by celebrity favourite, Kuwaiti-based designer Yousef AlJasmi

This black crystal beaded gown with a high slit may feel very Mariah Carey, until you get toe the eye makeup and the platform shoes.

Lady Gaga Turned Back Into Lady Gaga For The launch of HAUS LABORATORIES

Next, she switched into a Kaimin Spring 2020 black spider-web jumpsuit which is easily my favourite of the three, mostly because to the addition of the custom Zana Bayne leather studded bustier.

This felt the most authentic Gaga look.

Kaiman Spring 2020
Lagy gaga Kaimin Lady Gaga Turned Back Into Lady Gaga For The launch of HAUS LABORATORIES

The singers iconic Pleaser boots came out to play for the third look which was also from Kaimin’s Spring 2020 collection.

Taking inspo from the runway she styled her black oversized moto jacket with holdups and a Murmur bodysuit.

Would you take these more extravagant looks over the tail end of her awards season run?

Kaiman Spring 2020

Credit: Kaimin & Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Haus Laboratories

, , , , , ,

Constance Wu Was Polka Dot Pretty On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Constance Wu Was Polka Dot Pretty On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Rihanna's Was All White For The Fenty Beauty Seoul Photocall

Rihanna’s Was All White For The Fenty Beauty Seoul Photocall

9 Responses to Lady Gaga Turned Back Into Lady Gaga For The launch of HAUS LABORATORIES

1. Guest September 20, 2019 at 9:22 am #

The second is my favorite and is LG all the way..the third is plain trashy, very KK.

2. Guest September 19, 2019 at 1:03 pm #

I hate all three looks, and her hair (style) or the lack of it, is beyond comprehension. For me, at least

3. Jess Mara September 19, 2019 at 4:31 am #

So much going on in all of these that I don’t really find any of them flattering or appealing – but it is Lady Gaga so I’m not surprised.

4. Vizual Ninja September 19, 2019 at 1:34 am #

Much love to Gaga but that first look, looks tacky and cheap, it’s worsened by the styling. The other two are more in her wheelhouse and she rocks them, like only she can.

5. Guest September 18, 2019 at 6:43 pm #

The third look because I kinda like the jacket. The first outfit is so dated and the shoes are awful.

6. Phee phee September 18, 2019 at 6:07 pm #

The first is really unflattering. I dont like the dress and the hair and makeup look odd.
    the second is surprisingly my fave….only for gaga. doesn’t win any awards or anything, but it does feel most authentic for her. And it looks way more coherent than the third one.
    third, is such a tacky mess. theres nothing I like about it.

7. Guest September 18, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

Gaga looks like a drag queen in that first photo. I don’t like any of these but they definitely her.

8. Guest September 18, 2019 at 5:48 pm #

I agree with Paola102 completely here, including with the hair.

9. Paola102 September 18, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

Back in full form I see! Love the 2nd look the most. That bustier looks amazing!
    Not very fond of the hair here though. Too Donatella for me.