Menu

August 28, 2019 Premiere

Martha Hunt In Alberta Ferretti – ‘La Vérité’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Martha Hunt In Alberta Ferretti - 'La Vérité' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Martha Hunt graced the red carpet for the 2019 Venice Film Festival opening ceremony and premiere for ‘La Vérité’ (The Truth) on Wednesday (August 28) Italy.

Usually a strong majority of you disregard a sheer gown on sight, but this is one to behold.

The sheer skirt actually makes up a small portion of this custom Alberta Ferretti look, it’s the black feathered bodice which is the jewel in the crown.

Do I wish the hair was slicked back to complement the glamour of the gown?

Yes.  A 1000%.

But it would appear that Martha wanted the focus to be on her outfit, of which I’m paying full attention to.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Catherine Deneuve In Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture  - 'La Vérité' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Catherine Deneuve In Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture – ‘La Vérité’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Juliette Binoche In Armani Prive - 'La Vérité' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Juliette Binoche In Armani Prive – ‘La Vérité’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

9 Responses to Martha Hunt In Alberta Ferretti – ‘La Vérité’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest August 29, 2019 at 4:33 pm #

To me, it’s just an average model film festival look.

2. Jess Mara August 29, 2019 at 6:20 am #

Would have loved if the bodice covered a little bit more of the undies – or all of them. I don’t mind the hairstyle but I think it could have been a little more on the neater beach vibes side.

3. Guest August 29, 2019 at 4:53 am #

I like the dress it’s intresting. It’s a film festival, whre they usually wear some gorgeous jewels, that I feel really missed here. Need some sparkles!

4. Guest August 28, 2019 at 11:53 pm #

Go home and comb your hair. And put on some pants or something.

5. Phee phee August 28, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

Another scrolldown letdown. The top is just so gorgeous.
    so intriguing n then I scroll annnndddd, its just her undies.
    If that had been covered by the gorgeous material this would of been a win. But as is, it looks like he got bored and quit on the design.

6. Guest August 28, 2019 at 9:33 pm #

I think a longer top to cover the pants would have worked like a charm, it’s still a good sheer. I agree about the hair, it looks too casual and everyday for this.

7. Guest August 28, 2019 at 9:25 pm #

All I can see is huge flying insect in the front of the dress. Even so, if it were longer and covered the panties, this would be an amazing dress.

8. CharlotteLG August 28, 2019 at 8:20 pm #

I love the feather parts, I wish it was a bit longer so we couldn’t see the black panties.
    And I like the hairstyle, it’s in tune with the lightness of the skirt.

9. Guest August 28, 2019 at 7:55 pm #