Menu

August 26, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Jennifer Lopez Falls Forward In Head-To-Toe Leather For The 'Hustlers' Photocall

Jennifer Lopez attended STX Entertainment’s ‘Hustlers’ photocall at held at the Four Seasons Los Angeles Beverly Hills on Sunday (August 25) in Los Angeles, California.

The heatwave is back in London, so my edging towards Fall clothing has waned – considerably.

Even if it hadn’t, I would still deem this Zimmermann Resistance pleated leather dress from the Fall 2019 collection, too early to wear in August.

Do I love the look?

Yes.  Very Jenny from the Block in a super chic way.

Shaped with long sleeves and a dramatic wrap detail at the front, she put forth a confident appearance.

But those patches don’t lie. It was too damn hot for this look.

Casadei gold pumps and rings by Established and Graziela Gems completed her look.

Zimmermann Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Elle Fanning's Dramatic Bow Steals The Spotlight At The Disney D23 Expo 2019 For 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil'

Elle Fanning’s Dramatic Bow Steals The Spotlight At The Disney D23 Expo 2019 For ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’

17 Responses to Jennifer Lopez Falls Forward In Head-To-Toe Leather For The ‘Hustlers’ Photocall

1. Guest August 30, 2019 at 4:51 pm #

Pit stains aside, she looks AMAZING. Her stylist apparently has never heard of dress shields.

2. Jess Mara August 27, 2019 at 7:42 am #

Way too hot for Summer and obviously she is feeling it with the sweat patches!!

3. Guest August 26, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

That dusty under-eye bake though… I wish make-up artists would stop with the “MUST HIGHlight with 3 shades lighter”, it’s aging and unflattering in photos, not to mention in real life.
    Neck down she looks fabulous, I covet the dress. But why would she wear it in this weather, I don’t get it.

4. Guest August 26, 2019 at 6:53 pm #

After a career built on sheer and sequins and skin, she brings out this shower curtain of an outfit for a movie about strippers.

• Guest August 28, 2019 at 11:34 am #

LOL!
      This made my day! Thank you!

5. Phee phee August 26, 2019 at 4:54 pm #

Not a fan of this….at any time of the year. it looks so darn heavy and not her look. It doesn’t seem like a Jlo look
    idk. Im just not feeling any of it.

6. Paola102 August 26, 2019 at 4:39 pm #

How can a stylist make such a mistake and miscalculate how warm/hot it’s going to be….those patches are unforgivable even though the look is fantastic….if it was in October.

7. James Mackay August 26, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Wrong season but fabulous look! Very Faye Dunaway.
    PS: how come someone more successful and more talented than JLO such as Mariah Carey doesn’t have access to the best stylists and the best designers with her stature ? It boggles the mind! Same with Britney spears. Both women broke records and whatnot and they always look a mess and most of all cheap. It breaks my heart as a fashion lover and a fan (mostly MC).

8. Guest August 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm #

It’s a fabulous dress but not for August. The hat makes cosplay Faye Dunaway as Bonnie Parker.

9. Guest August 26, 2019 at 1:49 pm #

Yeah, she’s definitely sweating under there, but she looks fantastic. She committed to this entire spectacle and while the timing might be off, she still looks stunning. I’m into it.

10. Guest August 26, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

Thanks for drawing my attention to the sweat patches …. ?
    I agree, I like the look but it’s not a good transitional outfit. Should have left it till October.

11. Guest August 26, 2019 at 1:04 pm #

It’s still too hot where I live to like this look – if that makes any sense.

12. sueno August 26, 2019 at 12:44 pm #

I tought this is some old photo from 90s

• Guest August 26, 2019 at 3:25 pm #

+1.

Very dated. It’s probably because of that leather beret.

13. Vizual Ninja August 26, 2019 at 12:19 pm #

100% agree…..there’s no denying how good and chic she looks but it’s way too hot and heavy for the season.

• Shraddha4 August 28, 2019 at 10:56 am #

Now you can every month extra $22k on this website…..easyjob50.com

14. CharlotteLG August 26, 2019 at 12:10 pm #

I like this but not for this time of the year and the hat is a bit too much, too 90’s.
    And my feet hurt just by looking at hers!