Menu

August 6, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Tiffany Haddish Oozes Glamour At The LA Premiere For ‘The Kitchen’

Tiffany Haddish Oozes Glamour At The LA Premiere For 'The Kitchen'

Tiffany Haddish joined her co-star Elisabeth Moss for the world premiere of ‘The Kitchen’ held at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California on Monday (August 5).

Having seen the trailer of this film, I am glad to finally see Tiffany portraying a different character, as I had grown tired of her “loud, angry woman” bit.

The new character appears to have rubbed off on her style, as she was oozing glamour wearing a Galia Lahav gown.

Endlessly flattering thanks to the ruched detailing, I love how sensual this look is, without giving too much away.

Teamed with a pair of diamond drop earrings with her hair slicked back, this is the best Tiffany has looked in a while.

Galia Lahav

Credit: Galia Lahav & Getty

, , , , , ,

Rosamund Pike Buckles Up For The IWC Celebration Of The Silver Spitfire's Take-Off

Rosamund Pike Buckles Up For The IWC Celebration Of The Silver Spitfire’s Take-Off

Cobie Smulders Summer & Fall Outings In One Day For The TCA Summer Press Tour

Cobie Smulders Summer & Fall Outings In One Day For The TCA Summer Press Tour

13 Responses to Tiffany Haddish Oozes Glamour At The LA Premiere For ‘The Kitchen’

1. KseniaBradner August 7, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

Tiffany Haddish deserves to be dressed in A-List designers %100 of the time, not in mostly B and C-List designers like Galia Lahav, Rami Kadi, Tadashi Shoji, Rubin Singer, Georges Chakra, and yes, even Naeem Khan. Um, Lupita Nyong’o and Elizabeth Moss do not wear Naeem Khan now.

Tiffany is very aware of the various aspects of brand management, so I am surprised she isn’t demanding her stylist put her in A-List brands all the time. Yes, the brands you wear is a status marker.

2. Guest August 7, 2019 at 10:20 am #

I don’t totally hate it but as others have said it’s very dated and I’m also kinda tired of all of these fall/winter clothing most are wearing, needs more bright & lively colors and fabrics this season.

3. Guest August 7, 2019 at 3:58 am #

Love TH. But she is too big for ruffles.

4. Phee phee August 6, 2019 at 10:13 pm #

Its very dated, I have to agree with the others here. I like the elegance of the top section better than the waist down

5. Guest August 6, 2019 at 8:51 pm #

love tiffany but this looks like mother of the bride meets 80s prom. hideous down to the styling

6. Guest August 6, 2019 at 5:37 pm #

I like the top. The skirt is so overwrought.

7. Guest August 6, 2019 at 5:11 pm #

This dress is aging, dated and matronly in a way and has way too much fabric. Her beauty look is good though. I don’t know who styles her but whoever it is does not do a great job.

• Guest August 7, 2019 at 10:17 am #

I believe it’s (still) Law Roach, who also styles Zandaya and Celine Dion.

8. Vu0n9 August 6, 2019 at 4:27 pm #

Quite one note to me. Emerald jewelries might have elevated the look better.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 6, 2019 at 5:14 pm #

I like the idea of emerald jewels with this look

9. Guest August 6, 2019 at 3:57 pm #

I’m glad about her branching out in her roles but this outfit feels too sedate and ageing for her. I’d put this on someone such as Sharon Stone.

10. Guest August 6, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

Too much fabric. And the ruched skirt + lantern sleeves read as dated. I know this movie is set in the 70s, but this is not a successful way to channel it.

• Kendal25 August 8, 2019 at 1:06 pm #

Now you can every month extra $23k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Proper details on this website…………..easyjob50.com