Menu

August 3, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Margot Robbie's Playful Printed Frock For The 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' Rome Photocall

Margot Robbie’s Playful Printed Frock For The ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Rome Photocall

Patricia Arquette's Roger Vivier Viv' Strass Flower Cabas Bag

Patricia Arquette’s Roger Vivier Viv’ Strass Flower Cabas Bag

10 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest August 5, 2019 at 3:05 pm #

I thought Margot in ODLR was going to be an easy choice, but looking at the other women here, it’s a very competitive week–of the most non-event-driven weeks of the year so far. Amanda, Anne, and Kerry all look great, too.

But I still voted for Margot in Oscar.

2. Guest August 4, 2019 at 8:08 am #

I chose Kerry because she has never looked sexier and sassier! ?

3. Guest August 4, 2019 at 7:41 am #

Voted Anne because I thought Elizabeth or Margot would be the winner but happy for any them. If Amanda’s dress was customized for her height or it was on someone taller and probably different hair and makeup it would have been sure BDOTY candidate.

4. Phee phee August 4, 2019 at 2:12 am #

I chose Margot because its just outstanding but Elizabeth looks so picture perfect. She would of won in another week.

• Jaylah67 August 5, 2019 at 9:41 am #

From this method you will know how to make every month extra $19,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

5. Guest August 4, 2019 at 12:14 am #

I would have voted for Dakota Johnson if she was here. As is, I voted for Anne, with Margot a very close second.

6. alvarospain August 3, 2019 at 10:54 pm #

1-Queen Letizia
    2-Eva Longoria
    3-Anne Hathaway

7. Guest August 3, 2019 at 10:28 pm #

Dakota Johnson should have been here. She’s my favorite this week.

8. Guest August 3, 2019 at 9:56 pm #

It’s a tie for me
    Margot robbie in rosie assoulin and
    Margot robbie in oscar dela renta (nothing special about the gown, we’ve seen a thousand and 1 versions of this gown, but the colour is gorgeous and bold.its a colour we dont see often that’s why is so refreshing seeing that colour on Margot)

Elizabeth chambers is a best dressed of the week nominee? With a scrunchy on her hair? I have to laugh.

9. Guest August 3, 2019 at 9:40 pm #

I still think Margot’s de la Renta is BDOTY-worthy.