Menu

July 25, 2019 Runway To The Stage

Scarlett Johansson Rocks A Tattoo Revealing Jumpsuit At Comic-Con

Scarlett Johansson In David Koma Comic-Con

Scarlett Johansson stopped by the Marvel Studios panel at Comic-Con 2019 on Saturday (July 20) to announce her character’s – Black Widow’ – first solo movie.

The actress opted to channel a bad-ass style in the same vein as her character rocking a David Koma Resort 2020 jumpsuit.

This one-piece commands attention.

Contoured at the waist with a sheer striped panel, the dramatic effect was heightened by her artwork.

On her left rib cage Scarlett has a black and white rose inked, while her right rib cage shows a bird like creature that is mid flight.

What I love most about this look is the clean silhouette and simple styling with Marli New York earrings.

I’m not sure the Gianvito Rossi PVC pumps will go down well with the majority.

David Koma Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Diane Kruger's Style Takes A New Direction For 'The Operative'

Diane Kruger’s Style Takes A New Direction For ‘The Operative’

Elle Fanning's Channels Boho Elegance For Giffoni Film Festival

Elle Fanning’s Channels Boho Elegance For Giffoni Film Festival

7 Responses to Scarlett Johansson Rocks A Tattoo Revealing Jumpsuit At Comic-Con

1. OGCaroline July 26, 2019 at 12:19 am #

Dislike both of these looks. I expect nothing from the Rachel/Kate Young duo but Scarlett can and has done better than that tacky jumpsuit.

2. Noor July 25, 2019 at 5:01 pm #

I like the idea. It’s unusual to see her like this. Having same styling always, I appreciate her effort. Tattoos look cool & she plays well on her promo tour.

Not to mention that she made me upset about her white top and her shoe choice.

3. Phee phee July 25, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

Its not my fave outfit. I dont like the sheer part…just because it cuts the white piece off too much. looks like a weird boob holder bib.
    the shoes are a no.

4. Guest July 25, 2019 at 1:07 pm #

It’s strong, sexy, sporty outfit, well suited for a promo of a badass character. I don’t like the shoes though.

5. Guest July 25, 2019 at 12:54 pm #

Looks better on the model sans tattoos

6. CharlotteLG July 25, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I like the silhouette but the top looks poorly made. And the shoes are pretty bad.
    Still, it’s a good look on her.

7. Guest July 25, 2019 at 12:40 pm #

The area where the white fabric meets the sheer part is sloppy on Scarlett. I guess the jumpsuit is a good idea but I am not crazy about the execution. The shoes should be burned but that would probably release too many toxins into the air.