Menu

Felicity Jones In Paco Rabanne – #MOVINGLOVE Screening

Felicity Jones In Paco Rabanne - #MOVINGLOVE Screening

Felicity Jones attended the #MOVINGLOVE screening hosted by Derek Blasberg and Katie Grand at Screen on the Green on Monday (July 15) in London.

Following Felicity’s look at Wimbledon, I was excited about her style again, but a velvet dress mid heatwave will always be a head scratcher.

The colour of this Paco Rabanne printed velvet midi dress from the Fall 2019 collection is pretty, but I wish this look had been sleeveless to take the weight out of this look and prevent it from feeling so mumsy on the actress.

Embellished Miu Miu sandals, and a Tyler Ellis clutch completed her look.

Paco Rabanne Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Bottega Veneta, bareMinerals Beauty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Bottega Veneta, bareMinerals Beauty

Out Of Office

Out Of Office

10 Responses to Felicity Jones In Paco Rabanne – #MOVINGLOVE Screening

1. Drogon July 18, 2019 at 12:44 am #

I like that you cover Felicity a lot these days…. Well, when i look at the photo, i feel like it’s so heavy. So i agree with you, probably better with sleeveless.

2. Guest July 17, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

I’m with Phee phee – this is a great change of pace for Felicity. She should try more jewel tones like this instead of wearing black / white / nudes that fade into the background all the time.

3. OGCaroline July 17, 2019 at 1:40 pm #

This looks terrible on her.

4. Guest July 17, 2019 at 11:27 am #

The rush to wear right off the runway doesn’t always make it a better choice. It’s 90deg in NY, not sure about England, but I’m itching looking at long sleeved velvet. It’s a lovely dress but wrong season.

5. Noor July 17, 2019 at 9:46 am #

That clutch -_- is ugly.

6. Dominos July 17, 2019 at 7:42 am #

Do celebrities have their sweat glands removed? I can’t think of another explanation for wearing this to sit outside for hours in 30 degree weather. Also, it’s not even a good dress.

7. Jess Mara July 17, 2019 at 7:39 am #

I agree Catherine, I find this look surprisingly mumsy… maybe its the extra fabric around the bust and the long length and sleeves. It’s a shame as the print and colour are divine on Felicity.

8. Guest July 17, 2019 at 7:16 am #

Long sleeves, matronly, velvet. A midsummer’s nightmare.

9. Guest July 17, 2019 at 6:44 am #

I like the sleeves with it and she looks nice, not as mumsy as she used to but the velvet in July that’s putting me off really liking this outing.

10. Phee phee July 17, 2019 at 6:12 am #

It does look really good on her though. It seems like a refreshing change of pace for her.
    too bad its the wrong season. The color though reminds me of summer skies though….so theres that.