Menu

June 16, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Lana Condor In Alice McCall – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Lana Condor In Alice McCall - 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Lana Condor was at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards on Saturday (June 15) in Santa Monica, CA.

The ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ starlet and Best Kiss nominee went the way of the pouf sleeve in a two-piece painterly patterned look.

I am just glad this Alice McCall Spring 2019 set featured a skort, as trying to navigate sitting down in a skirt this short may have proved problematic.

I love the subtle heart-shaped pockets for some sweet sass, with Swarovski drop earrings also adding some youthful flair to the look.

I do wish the Jimmy Choo pumps had been metallic sandals; these mahogany heels are so serious.

Alice McCall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Issa Rae's Balmain Sequinned Mini Dress

Issa Rae’s Balmain Sequinned Mini Dress

6 Responses to Lana Condor In Alice McCall – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

1. Sharon M June 17, 2019 at 10:38 am #

Too short…I don’t care that it’s a skort.

2. OGCaroline June 17, 2019 at 3:41 am #

A size too small for her.

3. Phee phee June 17, 2019 at 1:16 am #

I dont mind the shoes at all with this.
    But I find the skirt/skort so short that it looks unfinished. Like too much is missing….its odd

4. Guest June 16, 2019 at 7:30 pm #

She looks super petit. Glad about the skort with this length and also agree about the pumps being out of place. A rose gold sandal or even a strappy burgundy would have been lovely.

5. JESSICA June 16, 2019 at 7:12 pm #

hi guys…me again!!!….I did have metallic…soft gold…..but I always went back to the burgundy..so I did not ignore…I wanted to bring out the color out of the fabric…as for tightness…the fabric doesn’t give,,,i loved this look….perfect and playfulness for mtv …as always luv our opinions….on to the next fitting….xxjess (stylist)

6. Guest June 16, 2019 at 6:55 pm #

The shoes are so dull. The look was begging for better shoes but Lana and her stylist chose to ignore them. I am not impressed by this look — it looks cheap and the top is a bit too tight.