Menu

June 13, 2019

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in London on Wednesday (June 12), for a charity dinner, hosted by Australian chef Skye Gyngell at her restaurant Spring, to give her support to Addiction Awareness Week.

The Duchess looked polished and beautiful in fitted cream off-the-shoulder knit dress by Barbara Casasola.

This isn’t Catherine’s first time in the dress, as she first wore it back in 2016.

Her gorgeous dress featuring a pinstripe pattern and flared skirt was styled with the most stunning pair of silver glitter Jimmy Choo heels, which took me by surprise.

If ever there was a dress I would bet she would wear nude heels with , this is it.

A Charlie Steel silk clutch, Kiki McDonough diamond hoop earrings, her signature bouncy blow-dry and natural glowy makeup completed her look.

I’m curious to know what you think about this look.

Was there too much going on with the turquoise earrings, the pinstripes and the glitter or do you like this modern princess look?

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, ,

Helen Mirren Looked Regal For The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London Fantastic Reopening Party

Diane Kruger Helps Montblanc Unveil its New StarWalker Collection

Diane Kruger Helps Montblanc Unveil its New StarWalker Collection

16 Responses to Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge Recycles Her Barbara Casasola Dress For Addiction Awareness Week

1. OGCaroline June 14, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

So chic.

2. Sharon M June 14, 2019 at 10:32 am #

She looks great…love the shoes! The hair is beautiful but boring…I think she should get about 5 inches cut off…

3. Guest June 14, 2019 at 1:46 am #

The dress almost seems metallic with the striping so I rather like how the shoes and clutch play off of it. I like it when she pulls off both classic and safe-daring, as she should keep a certain standard. Befitting a modern princess.

4. Phee phee June 14, 2019 at 1:31 am #

That was an interesting choice. Silver is not usually what you would imagine with a cream dress. But I like the way it works.
    the dress really suits her well.

5. Guest June 13, 2019 at 7:43 pm #

I just find her style so bland and boring. I know it’s not fair to compare, but I was looking at a style review of Queen Maxima of The Netherlands and her style is light years ahead of Catherine’s. This dress is just blah and the accessories are not helping. Silver sparkles just don’t jive, even tho we are all sadly pleased as punch to not see another pair of nude pumps.

6. Jerusa04 June 13, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

Perfect modern princess ?? this is the first time in a long time I find myself loving one of her looks.

7. Guest June 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

The dress makes her torso look super long :/
    I would have opted for accessories in a bright color like red or orange. But at least, they’re not beige.

8. MissHebble June 13, 2019 at 5:02 pm #

I covet the shoes but I don’t think they necessarily go with the dress.

9. Guest June 13, 2019 at 4:14 pm #

Sorry but I’m not a fan of her style, I find her quite boring and as I love these shoes, I’m not sure about the association with that dress.

10. Guest June 13, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

I love the dress and the Duchess looks great in it. I also love the shoes and they are a step up from her usual shoe game. What I do not love is the dress and the shoes together. I feel like the shoes belong with a less casual dress. That being said, I’d take these over a pair of boring beige pumps every day of the week.

• Jerusa04 June 13, 2019 at 6:22 pm #

+100000

11. Guest June 13, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Silver sparkly accessories don’t work with a cream knit dress at all. Strange choice.

12. Guest June 13, 2019 at 1:27 pm #

I love her styling, I wish she could get rid of her beige shoes now and start wearing more interesting ones like those. Clutch is great too.
    Her makeup seems a bit different than usual – less harsh and more youthful. Way to go, Kate!

13. ? June 13, 2019 at 1:26 pm #

The silver accessories wouldn’t have been my first choice (maybe I would have preferred golden ones) but it works! And the shoes are gorgeous indeed!!! And very unexpected of her!
    Overall, I really like this look on her! She looks confident, relaxed and sexy while being classy and elegant as always.

p.s. She should wear off shoulders dresses more often, they really suit her. They give her a more flirty aura without disrespecting her royal status.

anonymous as always

14. Guest June 13, 2019 at 1:22 pm #

She looks like glamourous young woman in her 30s. Very pleased with the shoes because her shoe game and general styling often is half of why her looks can feel ageing or staid.

15. CharlotteLG June 13, 2019 at 1:20 pm #

I can’t believe she wore this shoes!
    I like it, it makes the looks so much better than when she wore her nude pumps.
    Her hair are beautiful.
    I don’t really care for the dress but it looks good on her.
    It’s her best look in a while IMO.