Menu

Hilary Swank Promotes Futuristic Chamber Piece ‘I Am Mother’ In All Black

Hilary Swank in Azzedine Alaia -  'I Am Mother' LA Screening

Hilary Swank was back on the red carpet for the LA special screening of Netflix’s ‘I Am Mother,’ held at ArcLight Hollywood on Thursday (June 6) in Hollywood, California.

I have always been a huge fan of Hilary’s style, but I failed to get on board with this Azzedine Alaïa Spring 2019  two-piece look.

My issue falls heavily on the leather cut-out wrap top, but only because it looks so unflattering.

The straps is way too long.

Better placement would’ve improved this tremendously for me.

What say you?

Azzedine Alaïa Spring 2019

, , , , , ,

Mandy Moore's Lovely Summery Floral Dress For 'This Is Us' FYC Screening

Mandy Moore’s Lovely Summery Floral Dress For ‘This Is Us’ FYC Screening

Beyonce Knowles Steals The Spotlight At Denzel Washington's AFI Life Achievement Award Ceremony

Beyonce Knowles Steals The Spotlight At Denzel Washington’s AFI Life Achievement Award Ceremony

8 Responses to Hilary Swank Promotes Futuristic Chamber Piece ‘I Am Mother’ In All Black

1. Guest June 11, 2019 at 2:46 am #

I guess Hilary is trying to change it up, show another look as she never looks like this. It is like she is calling out ‘look at me, I can look modern and sexy even if we don’t totally agree.

2. Jess Mara June 10, 2019 at 7:18 am #

Very unflattering – too long in the straps, skirt and top not really working well together, terrible wet hair look. I dont want to say she looks like a dog (because …kindness to everyone) but it reminds me of one of those dog leash -harnesses. Especially with the leather finish.

3. Guest June 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm #

Unflattering, to be polite. Such a shame, there definitely was potential, but this didn’t come close by a long shot

4. Sharon M June 8, 2019 at 10:24 am #

Awful dress, awful hair, makeup is terrible.

5. Phee phee June 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm #

ya its bad.Very unflattering. Definitely not for her.
    Its not a very appealing dress to begin with though. I find the top and bottom not working well together.

6. Guest June 7, 2019 at 4:09 pm #

The dress is too low. The hairstyle is awful. This is a SMH no.

7. Guest June 7, 2019 at 3:01 pm #

Awful, definitely not her dress, hair looks tragic.

8. Guest June 7, 2019 at 2:53 pm #

Such a poor fit, and the top feels too bare in comparison to the bottom. With that hairstyle and natural makeup look it all looks rushed.