Menu

Sophie Turner Continues Her LV Run For The ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ LA Premiere

Sophie Turner Continues Her LV Run For The ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ LA Premiere

Sophie Turner joined Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet for the ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ premiere held at TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday (June 4) in Hollywood, California.

Much like the Seoul premiere, Sophie opted for stripes once again, but on this occasion I did like her Louis Vuitton Resort 2020 look.

Did I expect a lot more?

Hmm…Yeah.

That’s mostly because it feels like there’s been a theme to Sophie’s tour wardrobe, but I guess that will come if you’re selecting looks from the same collection.

I was expecting some custom looks, but it looks like the honour continues to only be bestowed upon Alicia Vikander and Lea Seydoux.

Bling from the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewelry Collection and a ring from the Louis Vuitton B Blossom Collection, plus simple black pumps completed her look.

Christian Dior Resort 2020

, , , ,

Jessica Chastain Was All White For The ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ LA Premiere

Jessica Chastain Was All White For The ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ LA Premiere

Zendaya Coleman's Enchanting LWD For The 'Euphoria' LA Premiere

Zendaya Coleman’s Enchanting LWD For The ‘Euphoria’ LA Premiere

15 Responses to Sophie Turner Continues Her LV Run For The ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ LA Premiere

1. Guest June 7, 2019 at 11:56 am #

The unflattering length prevents me from liking it.

2. Jess Mara June 6, 2019 at 6:41 am #

I actually think that she looks really good in this but I’m not sure if it was quiet enough at a premier for the movies star! Would have loved some custom LV but she is a good brand ambassador for LV because unlike other she actually looks good in their pieces.

3. JasLinds June 6, 2019 at 5:51 am #

All the elements of this look are so dated – early 2000s dated. Except for her face and hair which look beautiful.

4. Guest June 5, 2019 at 10:07 pm #

It’s not a bad look, by any means, the dress suits her and the styling is nice, especially the make-up.
    But – Seriously?! This is the premiere for a major summer blockbuster and she’s the star! She’s the dark phoenix! That’s a moment for something dark and sweeping and show-stopping!
    This, this is just like showing up to the Oscars in an LBD.

5. Guest June 5, 2019 at 4:03 pm #

This dress is either too short or too long as presented and the belt does not go with the dress.

6. Guest June 5, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

I kinda wish Jessica and Sophie had swapped outfits. But with different shoes for both.

7. Vizual Ninja June 5, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

I’m consistently underwhelmed by her looks, which is a shame because she has all the right ingredients to be a knockout every time. I blame LV, always leaves much to be desired.

8. Phee phee June 5, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

Its a lovely dress actually, even if LV. Very pretty to look at.
    But for a premiere where you are the star?? Damn, I wish someone could steal her away from LV and steal her stylist away.

9. Catarina_M June 5, 2019 at 2:26 pm #

It´s way too long.

10. Guest June 5, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

Guess LV was waiting to create a custom wedding look for Sophie but she eloped, and I can’t blame her either, don’t know what mess of a dress LV would have designed for her once in a lifetime day. They are making a PR mistake not giving her fabulous looks for this big tour

• CharlotteLG June 5, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

There will be a big wedding in June in France, so we can still expect a custom bridal gown from LV.

I don’t think LV/Sophie has been a successfull partnership for any parties.

11. Guest June 5, 2019 at 2:02 pm #

I like, but the top should have been boned as it sags a little and those boring shoes are killing the vibe.

12. Guest June 5, 2019 at 1:58 pm #

I like it but on her its actually too long.

13. OGCaroline June 5, 2019 at 1:33 pm #

I can’t complain. She looks really good in this. Though I think she should end her marriage to LV as she has been wearing it nonstop since 2016, I always said Sophie is their one ambassador who can really rock any awful piece that they throw on her and this is proof.

14. HighPriestess June 5, 2019 at 1:29 pm #