Menu

April 24, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Lily Collins In Elie Saab - 'Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile' London Premiere.jpg

Lily Collins attended the European premiere of the SKY CINEMA original ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile,’ hosted at The Curzon Mayfair on Wednesday (April 24) in London.

It was a fairly warm evening in London, but I’m sure that won’t prevent a few eyes rolled at Lily’s sheer look.

We are used to the British actress serving up fairytale fantasies at major events, but she did so in part wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2019 gown.

Hand on my heart, I have to say I love this look. It immediately made me think of Alice in Wonderland.

Between the playful heart embroidery, whimsical nature and complementary sapphire earrings, the only thing I would change about this look is the floor length ribbon that accented this look.

It’s a bit overly fussy for me.

Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Double Betty’ sandals completed her look.

Elie Saab Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Kiki Layne Goes Grey At The BVLGARI x Vanity Fair Film Premiere

Kiki Layne Goes Grey At The BVLGARI x Vanity Fair Film Premiere

Diane Kruger's A.L.C. Liv Black Top

Diane Kruger’s A.L.C. Liv Black Top

15 Responses to Lily Collins Is Anything But ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile’ At The London Premiere

1. Guest April 26, 2019 at 6:48 pm #

This Elie Saab gown is tricky to wear on the red carpet, but Lily Collins has the poise and elegance to pull off this intricate number with such aplomb!! Lily is my long time girl crush and she couldn’t look more stunning if she tries. This is head to toe PERFECTION, well done Ms. Collins!! Long live Queen Lily and may your glorious reign last for eternity indeed!!

2. Guest April 25, 2019 at 12:23 pm #

One of her many fantastic red carpet moments. She looks stunning.

3. Guest April 25, 2019 at 10:48 am #

She looks gorgeous! I love the delicate balloon sleeves. I didn’t think this dress would work but it is actually a very good look.

4. Guest April 25, 2019 at 7:56 am #

There are too much details going on it does not make sense. From neck up she looks perfect though. Earrings and makeup are on point.

5. Guest April 25, 2019 at 2:17 am #

I think the ribbon helps make the dress feel more “covered” and less sheer, but the fabric is messy and doesn’t work with the dress. Would look more cohesive if the ribbon was made out of the same material as the sheer sleeves & skirt.

6. Guest April 25, 2019 at 1:47 am #

I have to say I am not a fan of sheer but this look is quite fun on her. I also find the bow adds a bit of unnecessary fuss.

7. SarahS95 April 25, 2019 at 12:35 am #

I love this I just wish the ribbon would’ve been smaller or removed all together and I think then it would’ve been a BDOTY for me!! She’s still absolutely killing it though!!

8. Phee phee April 24, 2019 at 11:14 pm #

Hm. no. I adore Lily. But the dress has too many elements going on here.
    The sheer, the ribbon, all the pattern, All that is seen under the sheer.
    It all adds up to messy.

9. Guest April 24, 2019 at 10:17 pm #

I hate it. Too fussy ?

10. Guest April 24, 2019 at 9:53 pm #

Amazing look, BDOTY nominee

11. Guest April 24, 2019 at 8:48 pm #

It’s a cute look and suits her. I don’t mind the bow. I had Yanina Couture when I looked at this. I want to see that gown in the runway background on the red carpet.

12. Vu0n9 April 24, 2019 at 8:18 pm #

Beautiful dress, ugly sloppy ribbon!

13. Guest April 24, 2019 at 7:34 pm #

This is sheer done right in my opinion

14. Guest April 24, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

I absolutely love this. I love how cinematic the look is and the dress is gorgeous.

15. Guest April 24, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

This would have been worlds better without the ribbon. It’s not just that it is overly fussy but it is too much for Lily’s tiny frame. Her beauty look is lovely and though I am not a fan of sheer, this dress looks good on Lily and works better in floor length than knee length.