Menu

Naomie Harris has been a busy lady jetting across the world to promote ‘Rampage.’ She attended the premiere on Sunday (April 8) in Shanghai, China, following the press conference in West Hollywood, California on Friday (April 6).

‘Rampage’ Shanghai Premiere: I was completely wowed when I saw the English actress in this Schiaparelli Spring 2018 Couture gown. The dramatic silhouette has a divine princess quality but the tribal-like geometric design created such a dynamic effect. The additional layers made the style more impactful while allowing her to preserve her modesty.

‘Rampage’ Press Conference: It’s hard not to smile when seeing this sherbet orange Rosie Assoulin Spring 2018 ensemble speckled with a delicate cameo pattern. The frilled waist and pleating only add to the girlish charm. Separating it into a crop top and skirt allowed her to reveal an alluring hint of stomach. Irene Neuwirth earrings completed her look.

Rosie Assoulin Pins And Needles Dress

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Daily Front Row's 4th Annual Fashion Awards

Daily Front Row’s 4th Annual Fashion Awards

Freida Pinto In Dundas - Cartier Mid-Winter Gala

Freida Pinto In Dundas – Cartier Mid-Winter Gala

16 Responses to Naomie Harris In Schiaparelli Couture & Rosie Assoulin – ‘Rampage’ Shanghai Premiere & LA Press Conference

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang April 12, 2018 at 7:58 am #

Naomie Harris literally is a floating watercolor confetti in that Schiaparelli gown. It might look washed out on the model, but Naomie’s luscious dark skin offsets the neutral base perfectly, making the colorful print the center of attention. Dreamy yet alluring, this look gets a two thumbs up for me. whereas for the Rosie Assoulin look, just the tangerine shade itself totally won me over, I mean she can do no wrong. Two out of two, BULLSEYE!! Well done Naomie Harris, she has been a serious contender for Best Promo Tour Star award indeed!! We need more of Naomie and we mean it baby!!

2. Alina April 11, 2018 at 7:13 am #

What a queen!

3. Pheephee April 10, 2018 at 3:31 am #

I adore that first dress…not sure if she was the right person for it…I’m thinking more like Elle Fanning….I love Naomie but she has a vibe of a ‘kick-ass boss’ lately and these two looks seem rather sweet.
    But that first dress is super lovely.
    The second, I adore the color but I don’t like the separates. I wish it was one piece.

4. TeaAtTwo April 9, 2018 at 10:46 pm #

I hope she goes back to black hair colour asap but I absolutely love her in that Schiaparelli gown. I prefer the press dress to the two piece version but it’s a small sliver of skin so she still gets double thumbs up from me.

5. Kimma April 9, 2018 at 9:39 pm #

The first look is captivating. Strong and delicate at once. Definitely one for the bdotw poll.

• kane April 10, 2018 at 8:11 pm #

This.

6. Susie April 9, 2018 at 5:52 pm #

Love how she looks in the Schiaparelli – statuesque and graceful. The movement of the dress and her posing in that shot definitely helps.

7. Mimi April 9, 2018 at 4:52 pm #

I LOVE the first dress! BDOTW nominee

• Nadine Hughey April 9, 2018 at 11:37 pm #

Wow is right.

8. meme April 9, 2018 at 4:33 pm #

not crazy about either one and agree her hair.

9. Caroline April 9, 2018 at 4:06 pm #

The first look is ethereal. The second look seems cheap.

10. Ramsay April 9, 2018 at 3:54 pm #

I think the Schiaparelli works way better on her than the model
    It actually great on her

I don’t like her hair color at the moment

11. Leandra April 9, 2018 at 3:44 pm #

I don’t like the Schiaparelli as resembles those folkloric Cuban costumes, just not my thing in volume or in colours.
    The Beyonce-esque hair has to go.

12. Charlotte April 9, 2018 at 3:30 pm #

She looks great in the first look even if I still don’t like the haircolor.
    The second look is too twee for her.

13. JHH April 9, 2018 at 3:18 pm #

The first look is terrific. She looks ethereal and beautiful. The second look is okay but the fit of top is not great.

14. Maria F. April 9, 2018 at 3:09 pm #

I adore the first dress. The second one is cute, especially the tangerine colour.

Still not a fan of her hair.