Menu
Front Row @ Armani Prive Spring 2018

Front Row @ Armani Prive Spring 2018

Natalia Dyer In Prada - 2018 National Television Awards

Natalia Dyer In Prada – 2018 National Television Awards

9 Responses to Giambattista Valli Spring 2018 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 25, 2018 at 4:27 am #

I wish the Angelababy pick was floor-length because the purple flowers on it are so beautiful.

2. Ariya January 25, 2018 at 3:41 am #

Would love to see the Angelbaby pick on Sadie sink or Millie.

3. Alina January 24, 2018 at 7:20 pm #

The dress for Juliette on Cate Blanchett; the one for Cate on Emily Blunt.

Love the choice for Erin!

4. Kimma January 24, 2018 at 4:46 pm #

The Cate Blanchett look seems to have already been done by every other designer tbh. It’s striking but not original.

My favourites are Rihanna and Keira Knightley. I’d include the Sally Hawkins if something could be done about the neckline – apart from that it’s gorgeous.

5. Nat39 January 24, 2018 at 3:02 pm #

Also loving the pick for Juliette Binoche, can also see it on Florence Welch (perfect with her red hair). The pick for Angelababy would perfect for the younger Sadie Sink (I actually didn’t think her SAG look suited her enough). Not seeing that dress on Yara, who is going for more mature style, it’s more for Skai Jackson.

6. Maya January 24, 2018 at 11:55 am #

My two favorites are the choices for Juliette Binoche and Cate Blanchett (although I recall seeing her in a similar white caped gown at some point? Ralph Lauren, I think).

7. SilentVisitor January 24, 2018 at 11:48 am #

This collection is = Valentino + Previous GV collections

Rihanna’s dress would look good on Aneglina Jolie as well.

The choice for Juliette Binoche is my favorite

• Valeria B. January 24, 2018 at 11:58 am #

I thought the same! Rihanna’s dress on Angelina Jolie would look great 🙂

8. Saumya January 24, 2018 at 11:22 am #

I’d like to see Rihanna in the green gown suggested for Rita Ora. I think she would be able to carry it off with aplomb.