Menu
Elle Fanning In Miu Miu - ‘I Think We’re Alone Now’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere After Party

Elle Fanning In Miu Miu – ‘I Think We’re Alone Now’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere After Party

Laura Haddock's Emilia Wickstead Clarice Cloqué Gown

Laura Haddock’s Emilia Wickstead Clarice Cloqué Gown

15 Responses to Georges Chakra Spring 2018 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. charlotte January 26, 2018 at 4:10 pm #

can’t wait to see look NO.3 on the red carpet,that was the only look I’m interested from this collection.

2. Alina January 26, 2018 at 10:06 am #

I think that’s too much of a gown for Sadie.

Lovely picks for Anna Kendrick and Alison Janney.

• charlotte January 26, 2018 at 4:07 pm #

I know right? that gown must be worn by a pro ,someone with supreme elegance and romantic flair.

3. Leandra January 25, 2018 at 3:15 pm #

Horrid and reductive collection IMHO. I only like Hailee’s pick and the Spanish inspired for Kate Beckinsale even I don’t see her in that dress.

• meme January 25, 2018 at 5:23 pm #

I don’t see anyone in the pick for Kate.

• Schoolbea January 25, 2018 at 9:10 pm #

Ha! That Spanish-inspired gown has me on the fence. Crosses the line of inspiration for me… that’s a flamenco dress with a sheer panel, pure and simple.

4. EmmaWoodhouse January 25, 2018 at 2:31 pm #

So dreamy! Love the gown for Chanel Iman.

5. Schoolbea January 25, 2018 at 9:46 am #

Wow, great picks, Mr Monks! And a beautiful collection. The one for Alison Janney is exquisite, I’m picturing it on Emily Blunt, maybe because the model reminds me of her!

6. Susie January 25, 2018 at 7:58 am #

Great picks. I especially love that dress you chose for Anna Kendrick. Simple but elegant.

7. Nat39 January 25, 2018 at 4:38 am #

Wow, so much drama and flair, loving everything! Oh that dreamy gown (!) for Camila Alves (or maybe Nicole Kidman, or Cate Blanchett)

• Thomas Monks January 25, 2018 at 4:48 am #

I think Nicole or Cate would look gorgeous wearing that gown, but either of them wearing Chakra is highly unlikely

• Susie January 25, 2018 at 7:56 am #

Omg yes. Nicole Kidman would look spectacular in that blue gown.

8. Marie January 25, 2018 at 12:17 am #

I agree with all selections, though this is a remarkably beautiful collection imo, which means we don’t have to think of ladies who could pull them off! A lot of these would suit a lot of women, which makes it all the more interesting.
    I’m looking forward to hopefully see some of these on the rc!

9. JHH January 24, 2018 at 11:37 pm #

Nice collection though I hope some of the sheer elements would be toned down when the pieces are actually worn. I iwsh we saw of Georges Chakra on the red carpet. Hailee Steinfeld would look fabulous in her choice. I am not sure that Eva Longoria has the height to carry off her choice but I would love to see that on Hailee as well.

10. jack January 24, 2018 at 10:53 pm #

I see loads of outfits that could be worn by Lady Gaga yet you always pay her dust lolz