Menu

September 6, 2017 Premiere

‘IT’ LA Premiere

‘IT’ may be a thriller, but the red carpet for the LA premiere was a lively affair on Tuesday (September 5).

Bill Skarsgård: Who can resist a touch of pattern play? Especially when it’s incorporated into such a finely cut suit from Prada. I will take this any day over the OTT theatrics of Jared Leto.

Jaeden Lieberher: I love the school uniform vibe of this suit, but trust Dolce & Gabbana to present it in such a cool way.

Alexander Skarsgard: Joining his little brother on the red carpet for his big night, Alexander showcased the beauty of an impeccably tailored Ermenegildo Zegna Couture suit styled with Tod’s shoes.

Sophia Lillis: While I could’ve done without the random feather accents, I love the mod retro vibe of this Prada dress; with woody and burnt orange hues enhancing her red pixie cut.

Nicholas Hamilton: Rounding out a trio of looks courtesy of Prada, the young actor was looking very dapper with a simple touch of flare from his polka dot pocket square.

Wyatt Oleff: I certainly found Wyatt’s look interesting; even though the top half said concertmaster and the bottom half said highland fling.

Credit: Getty

Caitriona Balfe In Max Mara - 'Outlander' Season Three Premiere

Caitriona Balfe In Max Mara – ‘Outlander’ Season Three Premiere

Jennifer Lawrence In Atelier Versace -'Mother!' London Premiere

Jennifer Lawrence In Atelier Versace -‘Mother!’ London Premiere

12 Responses to ‘IT’ LA Premiere

1. Nat39 September 7, 2017 at 1:05 am #

Nah, Bill looks like pops with those prints/vest, the patterns clash, and the fit of the jacket is a bit off. Alexander needed better grooming and that grey is bland on him. I’d go with Jaeden here, even though he does look like a little boy growing out of his school uniform with those pants, but the sharpest overall.

2. Schoolbea September 7, 2017 at 12:30 am #

Wow! That first row is fabulous! Alexander particularly, I’m very intrigued by the colour combination.

Sophia’s dress is the most hideous thing I’ve seen in a very, very long time.

• Leandra September 7, 2017 at 12:53 am #

Me too, that dress is horrid.

3. Christine September 6, 2017 at 11:57 pm #

Bill and Alexander both look good

4. Pheephee September 6, 2017 at 9:36 pm #

I LOVE Bills look! It is so intriguing and boy he looks sharp.
    So does his brother Alexander. Really liking this color combo and well, Im a total sucker for him anyways.

5. Marie September 6, 2017 at 9:14 pm #

I think the guys all look very fine, I especially love the Dolce look on Jaeden, it’s so chic and sleek and still interesting! Really, the whole first row is a feast for the eyes, and I so agree that Jared Leto should take a couple of pages out of their books here.

(Not sure about Sophia’s dress, the fathers are very distracting, but it does suit her really well, she makes it work. The presence to pull off such a difficult dress at such a young age is enviable.)

• Nat39 September 7, 2017 at 8:06 am #

I agree with you pointing out Jaeden, he is the sleekest/most stylish here.

6. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang September 6, 2017 at 8:23 pm #

OMG!! Thanks Catherine for including this from the IT premiere!! Alexander Skarsgard is no doubt,PERFECTION PERSONIFIED as always!! From the young actors, Jaeden looks so cute and Nicholas is oh-so-debonair, love this two uprising young starlets indeed!!

7. Paolo September 6, 2017 at 8:10 pm #

Never been too fond of the grey-brown combo but I’m starting to get it… Alexander Skarsgard’s Zegna is superb!!

8. Alina September 6, 2017 at 7:45 pm #

First row is BDOTW worthy.

• Maria F. September 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm #

I totally agree, although I am not feeling the grey colour. I wish it was a tad darker.

Bill Sarsgaard is on point though.

• Fiona-Brasil September 7, 2017 at 1:24 am #