Menu

21.06.17 Premiere

Laura Haddock In Miu Miu – ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Chicago Premiere

Laura Haddock was back on the red carpet on Tuesday (June 20) for the ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ premiere in Chicago, Illinois.

The actress donned a pale pink Miu Miu gown.

I love the contrast between the textured bottom half – which provides all the drama – while the top remained simple with beaded straps.

Whilst the jewelled belt and simple silver accessories add subtle shine, would this look have benefitted from bolder earrings or a necklace?

Effortlessly and elegant this look may be, but I have a feeling some might be wishing for some extra oomph here – especially considering Laura is yet to wear a colour outside the neutral family for this promo tour.

Credit: Getty

Wish List Wednesday Bikini Edit

Wish List Wednesday Bikini Edit

Heidi Klum In Barbara Bui - Out In New York City

Heidi Klum In Barbara Bui – Out In New York City

10 Responses to Laura Haddock In Miu Miu – ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Chicago Premiere

1. Amber June 22, 2017 at 10:41 am #

BDOTW for sure!
    I love this couture Miu Miu dress, is a work-of-art gown!

2. anonymous as always June 21, 2017 at 9:28 pm #

I might be the exception, but I would love to see her in something sophisticated, modern or maybe even regal.
    I am not a fan of sugary, fairy-like dresses on her…
    With the exception of the Ashi Studio dress she wore at the 2015 BAFTAs (which I loved!), I think this type of dresses are aging her… Which is a pity cause she a gorgeous woman.
    I can’t help to wish to see her in an Armani Prive, a Stella Mccartney, an Elie Saab…

3. TeaAtTwo June 21, 2017 at 8:27 pm #

It’s an interesting dress from Miu Miu as it’s not embellished or ugly darting at the bust. It’s been varied enough so far but enough with the bows in the hair.

4. Maria F. June 21, 2017 at 3:55 pm #

i like the dress, but the ribbon in the hair looks infantile. one should not wear a bow in one’s hair passed the age of 5.

5. Caroline June 21, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

She has such an ethereal vibe. Even as her husband’s company, she always took my breath away. Remember her Ashi Studio gown she wore to the BAFTAs a few years ago? She’s such a vision on the red carpet. I love this as I loved her Giambattista Valli and Emilia Wickstead.

6. Alina June 21, 2017 at 3:19 pm #

Beautiful when considered on its own, deja-vu when we take this promo tour as a whole. This is neutral princess gown no. 4.

• May June 22, 2017 at 2:03 pm #

+1 my thoughts exactly!

7. Pheephee June 21, 2017 at 3:07 pm #

I love that shes just going for it in the big gowns. Its pretty. Shes beautiful. Love the hair, not sure what is in it. I like the simplicity of it and glad she didnt wear a bunch of other jewels.

8. Chris June 21, 2017 at 2:31 pm #

She’s really bringing the drama during her promo tour, I have to give her some credit for that. This is definitely one of the better Miu Miu/Pradas I have seen this year. I don’t mind she has been wearing mostly neutral colors since the gowns have been pretty different. Scrolling through her past looks over the years, she doesn’t appear to be a person that ever wears bold colors, but as long as she keeps making an impact on the carpet, I really don’t mind.

9. Kathy June 21, 2017 at 2:16 pm #

This took my breath away. I’d been getting a bit of princess gown fatigue from her, but this one is truly special. So regal and elegant, with just the right amount of drama. The hair bow is somewhat perplexing, but I’ll happily overlook it.

Her best look yet and definitely a BDOTW contender.