Menu

May 5, 2017 Runway To Red Carpet

Growing up watching Goldie Hawn movies, I was excited to see that the bubbly blonde alongside her long-time partner Kurt Russell were finally honored with a double star ceremony on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (May 4) in Hollywood, California. You know, years after the Olsen twins and Britney Spears.

I love how this Cinq à Sept flamenco style floral-print dress matches Goldie’s carefree spirit. I don’t believe plain and boring make up any part of her repertoire.

Kate Hudson was of course on hand to celebrate this long overdue occasion; also bringing forth the sunny side of her style wearing a Jonathan Simkhai dress possessing an easy elegance which despite its own merits allowed the lady of the hour to shine.

Jonathan Simkhai window pane lace bandeau dress
Sophia Webster ‘Coco Crystal’ high-heel pumps

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Chanel Resort 2018 Front Row

Chanel Resort 2018 Front Row

Dakota Blue Richards In Roland Mouret - ‘Alien: Covenant’ World Premiere

Dakota Blue Richards In Roland Mouret – ‘Alien: Covenant’ World Premiere

9 Responses to Goldie Hawn In Cinq à Sept & Kate Hudson In Jonathan Simkhai – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

1. Caroline May 5, 2017 at 4:02 pm #

Goldie’s dress is appropriate for her and Kate looks amazing.

2. Alina May 5, 2017 at 2:36 pm #

Both ladies look beautiful. I’m always amazed by how much they look alike.

• JHH May 5, 2017 at 5:02 pm #

3. Saudin May 5, 2017 at 2:15 pm #

Britney Spears is a global superstar of such magnitude, b*tch! Her head-shaving is more iconic than Goldie Hawn’s entire career….

• Schoolbea May 5, 2017 at 8:49 pm #

OK. If this is not a joke, I don’t think you deserve a word from anyone, let alone a reasoned reply to your comment (and I know: don’t feed the troll), but let me try:

Number one, learn to read. What FC meant was not that Britney did not deserve the star, but that Goldie Hawn deserved it years ago, maybe even before Britney was born.

Number two, learn to address yourself to people with respect, or you will deserve none. I wonder if you realise that after this comment, anyone with an inch of common sense would avoid you.

Number three: do go wherever people like you go on the internet. Just go. You’re late.

• Saudin May 6, 2017 at 4:44 pm #

And yet you still took time from your boring life to write this charming little lecture… Britney Spears is a legend. End of story

• Schoolbea May 6, 2017 at 6:05 pm #

I seriously believe you just can’t read.

4. Amy May 5, 2017 at 1:55 pm #

Both ladies look great. Regarding the walk of fame, it has nothing to do with meritocracy. It’s Just studio money. However I wouldn’t take Britney Spears as an example. She sure deserves her star no matter what one thinks of her music.

5. Christine May 5, 2017 at 12:14 pm #

Bless Goldie’s heart lol.

Kate looks great