Menu

November 11, 2015

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party

Following their strenuous two-show shift, the models of the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show headed to TAO Downtown for the after-party on Tuesday (November 10) in New York City.

Kendall Jenner: It’s rare to see Kendall smiling, but she had a lot to be happy about as this was her first show for the lingerie brand. The model swept the runway wearing a sheer Versace green gown with cut-out details and a thigh-high slit; naturally, which didn’t follow the black or white dress code worn by most of the models. The look was styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.

Maria Borges: The beautiful model was also in great spirits wearing a floral print Gabriela Cadena Spring 2016 strapless dress with ruffle sleeves. A dress as short as this could’ve come off as tacky, but the print keeps the look fresh and vibrant, plus who wouldn’t be charmed by that gorgeous smile?

Gigi Hadid: While her cut-out look appears to be a dress, it’s actually comprised of a House of CB ‘Malla’ bodysuit and Sally LaPointe Fall 2015 double slit skirt. She is showing a lot of skin, but for a VS after party look some would consider this tame. Tamara Mellon ‘Glow’ patent sandals provided the finishing touch.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 2

Elsa Hosk: Proving that you don’t need to be nearly naked to look amazing on this red carpet, the model wore an Anthony Vaccarello leather and tulle stars black mini from the Fall 2015 collection styled with Aquazzura ‘Belgravia’ sandals.

Cindy Bruna: Preferring to go the nearly naked route, I can get on board with the slashed-in-all-places Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2015 Couture gown for this event, but the lip ring is a turn off.

Alessandra Ambrosio: The Brazlian model must have been looking at Cindy saying “I’ve already worn that gown“, which won’t surprised anyone. Alessandra was quite tame by her standards wearing a Mugler bi-colour gown from the Resort 2016 collection featuring just on the one slit.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 3

Devon Windsor: After spending the whole day in underwear, Devon was done; opting to attend the party wearing a Bao Tranchi ‘Allure Bodycage’ dress which would allow her to go commando.

Taylor Hill: Going the flapper route, the model showed much more creative flare than some of her counterparts by donning this white draped bugle bead dress by Marchesa.

Jacquelyn Jablonski: The model was striking a fierce pose wearing a Sophie Theallet African knit guipure lace dress with organza lining from the Spring 2016 collection.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 4

Lily Aldridge: Trust Lily to don this Thakoon Spring 2016 sheer bronze sequin dress over leaf-print bodysuit and make it look so very glamorous. The look was styled with Tamara Mellon ‘Frontline’ sandals.

Izabel Goulart: Also going the sexy glam route was the gorgeous Izabel.

Lily Donaldson: I can’t find one thing I like about this look from the British model. In truth, I find this really disappointing.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 5

Joan Smalls: The model served up no surprised in Givenchy.

Behati Prinsloo: The model wore a delicate Atelier Versace Fall 2015 light blue sheer dress embroidered with chainmail overlay with Atelier Versace shoes.

Adriana Lima: We don’t see Adriana on the red carpet much, so this night is her time to shine. Unfortunately I was underwhelmed by her Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2016 gold mini dress and the styling.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 6

Sui He: On paper this ice-white fringed dress should’ve been a totally wash out for Sui He, but by some miracle she totally makes it work.

Constance Jablonski: Going for a boho flare, the model wore a dual-colour Halston Heritage Resort 2016 maxi styled with a feathered headband and Edie Parker clutch.

Jasmine Tookes: Someone should’ve let Jasmine know that she opted for the wrong colour underwear for her Zuhair Murad Fall 2015 mini sparkler.

2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party 7

Candice Swanepoel: Showcasing her gorgeous figure in an ultra mini LBD, it’s really her Brian Atwood ‘ Odille’ boots I am lusting over.

Josephine Skriver: The model was one of the few not to wear a black dress, which worked in her favour as she stood out in this silvery-grey Gabriela Cadena Fall 2015 gown. You may remember that Eva Longoria wore this same gown during Cannes Film Festival.

Martha Hunt: The model wore a commercial version of the Mugler dress we’ve seen on both Selena Gomez and Naomie Harris. The look was styled with Tabitha Simmons ‘Viva’ sandals.

Credit: Getty

Lea Seydoux In Miu Miu - 'Spectre' Beijing Photocall

Lea Seydoux In Miu Miu – ‘Spectre’ Beijing Photocall

Gwen Stefani In Zuhair Murad & Fausto Puglisi - 'The Voice' Live Play Off

Gwen Stefani In Zuhair Murad & Fausto Puglisi – ‘The Voice’ Live Play Off

41 Responses to 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party

1. Marley November 14, 2015 at 7:36 pm #

Lea Michele wore the dress Taylor Hill wore in People Choice Awards 2011.

• Olivia November 18, 2015 at 8:57 pm #

It was actually the 2012 People’s Choice Awards 🙂

2. H November 12, 2015 at 3:30 pm #

I love Maria, she is gorgeous and probably not every model could get away with this look; Taylor, Izabel and Jacqueline look pretty fine.

I think Gigi and Cindy look super hot but Cindy’s ring in her face is definitely a turn off as FC said.

3. Alexandre November 12, 2015 at 1:41 pm #

Sara Sampaio looked gorgeous. Can you feature her? Absolutely the best of them all.

• Catherine Kallon November 12, 2015 at 4:28 pm #

Thanks for your request, but after 2 hours of research in creating this post I am not going to update as there are 21 girls here. I featured everyone who stood out or who I knew.

4. Olivia November 12, 2015 at 11:49 am #

Kendall looks awful. Her dress looks like a ripped trash bag and her hair looks like she didn’t brush it and just threw it up in a bun but forgot half of it.

Maria looks stunning and i’m loving her natural hair!

Gigi is trying waaayy to hard to be sexy. She has clearly seen what has been worn in past years and is trying to emulate that but she just ended up looking like a child trying too hard to be an adult.

Thank you Elsa for showing everyone that you can still be sexy and covered up. She looks 100 times better (and sexier) than models wearing a fraction of the fabric that she is.

I’m very surprised by Alessandra as she actually covered up.

Devon’s dress reminds me of the Bao Tranchi dress that JLo wore to her 46th birthday party. Both of them are trying too hard to be sexy.

Taylor’s dress reminds me of the Herve Leger dress that Serayah wore to the 2015 MTV VMAs.

Izabel looks gorgeous! (Even if she may have been a little overdressed) I love the draping on top.

Candice’s dress is very typical but I am right there with you lusting over her gorgeous boots!

Comparing Selena and Martha, Martha looks much better considering the fact that her dress actually fits.

Overall my favorites are Maria, Elsa and Izabel.

5. Fanny November 12, 2015 at 11:20 am #

Jac wears a great look! The rest… nah.

6. Amy November 12, 2015 at 7:52 am #

Martha & Maria look great
    so does Constance.

7. Guest November 12, 2015 at 6:19 am #

So K family member had to wear sth tacky, or should I say trashy, as this Versace looks like a torn garbage bin bag.

8. Carolina November 12, 2015 at 6:01 am #

I can get behind Maria Borges, maybe Jacquelyn and Izabel (slightly overdressed) but other than that this event was a hot damn mess.

9. TinaL November 12, 2015 at 5:52 am #

Wonder if these models have a stylist, their dresses are ‘meh’, ‘no’ or ‘tacky’. It’s a shame cause they have a pretty face and great bodies. (legs), and have all the access to designers and gorgeous clothes.

10. Nat39 November 12, 2015 at 3:25 am #

Maria is totally adorable in that little printed dress, and Jacquelyn Jablonsky wears her guipure dress very well – great fit and nice understated presentation (although I would’ve preferred sleeker hair/pulled back)

11. Kate November 12, 2015 at 3:24 am #

All of these looks are exactly what I expected… My favorites, if any, are Maria Borges & Constance Jablonski’s looks.

12. Bruna November 12, 2015 at 2:42 am #

izabel and taylor hill are the best dressed

13. B November 12, 2015 at 2:32 am #

This has nothing to do with her being a Jenner because I think she’s gorgeous but she’s just not VS model material. I don’t think she has the personality to pull it off.

Now onto the after party red carpet… every year I expect it to be a tacky mess and it always is.

14. Dee November 12, 2015 at 1:59 am #

I like Izabel and Canduce looks.

• Dee November 12, 2015 at 11:28 am #

*Candice

15. chyc November 12, 2015 at 1:32 am #

This show is for the men anyway, so the models, armed with their above-plebeian bodies, dressed for the men, ie, as skimpily as possible. Moreover women are competitive by nature, so all of them went as low/sheer as possible, as naked as law permits, to not be outdone by the rest of the models.

16. Giada November 12, 2015 at 12:19 am #

The only one that stands out is Maria Borges. Her look is sexy and fun without being predictable. The other models for the most part exhibit the cliched sexy glamorous looks with body con dresses, cut outs and thigh-high slits. Yawn.

17. Yeliz November 11, 2015 at 11:41 pm #

I kinda like Gigi’s look. At least it’s not as tacky as the most of the looks in this bunch. Martha looks nice too, I much prefer her version of this Mugler dress.

18. Christine November 11, 2015 at 11:11 pm #

Passable looks are Maria Borges and Taylor Hill

19. Anj November 11, 2015 at 10:46 pm #

So many of these look like children playing dress-up especially the first 3 which seems basically inappropriate with what they’re wearing.

Most of them look like they found discarded scraps of material and pasted it on their bodies. The blank stares don’t help to add any personality to the looks either.

If I had to pick a best-dressed though, it would be Izabel Goulart and then Elsa Hosk.

20. james November 11, 2015 at 10:33 pm #

I only like Maria and Hill, they both look gorgeous, the rest is trash or meh.

21. Caroline November 11, 2015 at 10:29 pm #

Selena Gomez in Louis Vuitton slayed them all to be honest and she wasn’t even at her best.

22. neli November 11, 2015 at 10:16 pm #

Stunning Maria Borges!!!

23. Caroline November 11, 2015 at 10:14 pm #

Kendall, is that a dress or a trash bag?
    They all look beyond tacky. Honestly, they’re all a hot mess. I’d say maybe Adriana and Candice are the most decent ones. Ugh.

24. Nadia99 November 11, 2015 at 10:13 pm #

The only ones who stand out are Maria B. (cute), Izabel G. (greek goddess) and Taylor H. (best of the bunch).

And Lilly A. looks emaciated…

25. Shin November 11, 2015 at 9:59 pm #

Sui He, Maria and Jac are the best of bunch

26. alvaro_spain November 11, 2015 at 9:50 pm #

My faves are Izabel Goulart, Maria Borges and Lily Aldridge.

Josephine Skriver is wearing the same dress as Eva Longoria in Cannes: https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2015/05/18/eva-longoria-in-gabriela-cadena-inside-out-cannes-film-festival-premiere/

27. Noemi November 11, 2015 at 9:41 pm #

I only like Taylor Hill, I love that dress by Marchesa. All the others look like tacky, but I’m not surprised, this event is probably the tackiest fashion show ever.

28. Salimah November 11, 2015 at 9:39 pm #

EVERYONE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A MESS.

• Salimah November 11, 2015 at 9:40 pm #

Spoke too soon, Alessandra looks the best!

29. pinksugar November 11, 2015 at 9:39 pm #

These are all pretty horrible.

I thought Kendall looked like an out of place child both on and off the runway. To me, she nor GiGi have earned their modeling stripes to be on that stage just yet. Also, the bun looks dumb.

I actually like Alessandra here, she’s mostly covered so that I have to applaud.

GiGi’s dress is pure trash, looks like it just came out of surgery. i also never realized how covered in moles she is.

Taylor is my favorite here. I love when Marchesa does a dress like this.

Lily looks like she’s wearing a swimsuit with a shower curtain over it. Also, she should always cover the ears, much more flattering.

30. AnderBoBo November 11, 2015 at 9:30 pm #

This looks more like a funeral party for the Sheer & Cut Out trends.

31. Iva November 11, 2015 at 9:26 pm #

There’s no one I like. Ugh!

Could have been god with better styling: Elsa, Taylor, Izabel?
    Gorgeous face: Maria, Josephine.
    Ok dress: Jacquelyn, Martha, Adriana, Sui, even Candice and Jasmine?
    Meh: Constance, Joan, Alessandra, Gigi.
    What in the world is this?! Kendall, Cindy, Devon, Lily D, Behati.
    Special mention goes to: Lilly A – what’s with that pose on the RC? I just don’t get it?!

• Catherine Kallon November 11, 2015 at 9:46 pm #

ha…I should’ve remembered as this is an Alessandra gown

• Khari November 11, 2015 at 11:53 pm #

These women can wear anything and this is what they choose?? As for Kendall who has the money for any stylist she wants: THIS IS WHAT SHE WEARS?? I’m sorry but that Versace looks like a twisted up compost garbage bag. Not impressed but these women are beautiful

32. Charlotte November 11, 2015 at 9:20 pm #

I can’t choose one. I know this is VS after party but still all this look are just tacky.
    I would have choose Kendall but the fabric of her dress looks like plastic.

33. Aminet November 11, 2015 at 9:17 pm #

Um, everyone looks a hot mess- minus the hot and double the mess.

I’ll never understand why these gorgeous models never dress to impress…sigh.