Menu

21.09.15

Versus Versace Spring 2016

Catherine Kallon Versus Versace

Versace invited me to their Versus Versace Spring 2016 show on Saturday (September 19) in London during Fashion Week.

Now here’s something you thought you’d never see, me in all black; but it’s the Anthony Vaccarello X Versus Versace way.

Me wearing black has been like kryptonite to Superman, but I absolutely loved the look especially in motion.

This look had me thinking, perhaps I have written black off too harshly all these years.

My look was styled with Versace accessories including Versace sandals which pretty much sold the whole look to me, as I originally had my eye on an electric blue ensemble.

There were plenty of celebs who attended the show.

Versus Versace

Irina Shayk: The Versace brand ambassador was of course relied upon to bring the sexy appeal to the front row wearing a black Versus Versace gown with parallel thigh high slits and lace detailing. Not many could get away with slits that high, but you have to admit she makes it work.

FKA Twigs: Considerably covered up, yet still showcasing a slice of skin via her Versus Versace mini dress with silver hardware and cut-outs, the uber cool vibe was sealed with her Versus Versace leather jacket.

Jourdan Dunn: The model didn’t get the black memo, instead she opted for an electric blue Versus Versace asymmetrical mini dress which gave her yet another reason to standout aside from her beauty and height.

Credit: Getty

Rooney Mara In Givenchy Couture - ‘Pan’ World Premiere

Rooney Mara In Givenchy Couture – ‘Pan’ World Premiere

Anya Taylor-Joy In Prada -  ‘The Witch’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Anya Taylor-Joy In Prada – ‘The Witch’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

26 Responses to Versus Versace Spring 2016

1. Lei September 24, 2015 at 12:41 pm #

I love an all-black look and you look amazing in your all black Versus Versace look. Those shoes are everything! 🙂

2. adi September 22, 2015 at 10:26 am #

you look incredible! I’m on RCFA everyday and i swear you’d fit right in here with the stars 🙂

3. The Very Simon G September 22, 2015 at 9:19 am #

You looked STUNNING!!! I tried finding you at the party, but couldn’t see you! x

4. Marwa September 22, 2015 at 8:55 am #

You look great in black FC! I am obsessed with your lip colour. I also like Jourdan’s mini dress.

5. bruna September 22, 2015 at 2:39 am #

Wow FC! You’re looking great, really great! Best dressed for sure.

6. DorianGray September 21, 2015 at 11:05 pm #

You are beyond AMAZING Catherine. Looking at the Versus Versace SS16 I could picture you in the floral print long dresses or printed thousers. Did you like the show? Will you attend MFW this season? Fingers crossed!

7. Christine September 21, 2015 at 10:31 pm #

I’m not going to comment on you Catherine, since you didn’t respond to the lovely comment I posted about you in the L.K Bennett.

It’s like why comment – when you don’t care to respond or read what I said.

I like FKA twigs look ankles up.

• Elaine September 22, 2015 at 1:39 pm #

I doubt you will get a response with that sort of attitude. You really shouldn’t take it so personal and I’m sure Catherine’s lack of reply was unintended

• Christine September 22, 2015 at 6:43 pm #

Like I said why comment when the owner doesn’t care what I say?

If she doesn’t care – why you? Whose taking it personal now?

8. Pedro September 21, 2015 at 10:14 pm #

Wow

You look FANTASTIC in black! Very Ciara at her very best

• Catherine Kallon September 21, 2015 at 10:25 pm #

I’m glad you said that, because as soon as I put this on I thought of Ciara.

9. Ana September 21, 2015 at 9:53 pm #

You look amazing.

But I have to say Tahliah is my favorite cause she never looked better. Dress, shoes, make-up and hair are all on point and she’s really working it. Her bangs being hidden make all the difference.

10. AnderBoBo September 21, 2015 at 9:50 pm #

I think all things are possible after witnessing you give a pass to white pumps (on several occasions I believe!!). You look great!

11. Cindy September 21, 2015 at 9:49 pm #

Wow!! You look fantastic in black!!! And the metallic accessories are perfect add to the outfit!!!!

BTW, did you see a random guy in blue walk with the model together during the show? I saw him in some preview videos but can’t get more details about that.

• Catherine Kallon September 21, 2015 at 10:16 pm #

Yes, that was really strange. It was Huang Zitao. He was quite late and instead of taking the nearest seat which didn’t disrupt the show, he walked to his original seat, walking down the runway alongside the models.

Never seen anything like it before.

12. mm September 21, 2015 at 9:44 pm #

That dress is easy breezy, loves! Did you wear a belt, cant tell from the picture?

• Catherine Kallon September 21, 2015 at 10:25 pm #

It’s a shirt and trousers. I didn’t wear a belt.

13. Marcel September 21, 2015 at 9:16 pm #

And guess what ??? I LOVE you in black… Girl, you re rocking !

14. Caroline September 21, 2015 at 9:16 pm #

So elegant!

15. Yeliz September 21, 2015 at 9:15 pm #

You look great, Catherine. I also like Jourdan’s look, but from the ankles up.

16. sophie September 21, 2015 at 9:13 pm #

FC you rock that look (and yes, I can tell from you standing that is was great it motion) and I bet you would rock Jordan’s too!

Did you get to meet twigs? Was she nice or super shy? If you did, I’m super jealous!

It’s funny she toned down her look at a Versace production lol.

P.S.

Your red lip is killing me. What is it? Red, cranberry or a proper vibrant raspberry? Such a good choice to pop the look up.

• Catherine Kallon September 21, 2015 at 10:24 pm #

Thank you.

It was a bright red mixed with a dark brown lip colour