Menu

April 8, 2013 Runway To Red Carpet

Heidi Klum In Talbot Runhof – ‘America’s Got Talent’

Heidi Klum In Talbot Runhof - ‘America’s Got Talent’

Showing off her slender pins once again, Heidi Klum attended the New York auditions as judge of ‘America’s Got Talent’, which were held at the Rockefeller Center earlier today.

The new judge wore a Talbot Runhof Fall 2012 shimmering sequined mini dress which has been shorten by the runway; so much so that you could make another dress from the cast-off.

Adding a gold belt, gold sandals and gold earrings to this dress, I already know that some of you are about to write that Heidi is too old to be wearing a dress this short.

I have to say, I don’t really have a problem with the length.

Heidi doesn’t always make the wisest of choices on the red carpet – her hosting duties at the 2012 MTV Music Awards wearing Versace will haunt my nightmares forever – but this look is effortless and well styled, so I have no cause to grumble on this occasion.

Dolce & Gabbana gold sandals and a Givenchy belt completed her look.

Credit: NYMag.com & Getty

Nikki Reed In Prabal Gurung & Brittany Snow In Duro Olowu - Vogue 'Triple Threats' Dinner

Nikki Reed In Prabal Gurung & Brittany Snow In Duro Olowu – Vogue ‘Triple Threats’ Dinner

Taylor Swift In Naeem Khan - 2013 ACM Awards Performance

Taylor Swift In Naeem Khan – 2013 ACM Awards Performance

34 Responses to Heidi Klum In Talbot Runhof – ‘America’s Got Talent’

1. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

The color isn’t particularly flattering to Heidi — or maybe it’s just that her make-up isn’t quite the best. But I think this is a rather nice look.

2. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

The material of this dress is so sparkly and pretty! I want it! Lol

3. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Heidi is gorgeous, but she can look easily tacky. This time is no exception.

The belt on the hips (2002 anyone?) and the material doesn’t help. I don’t have a problem with the lenght : her legs are her strenght!

4. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

I don’t think this works on her. It’s not flattering, and yes, it’s too short. The belt on the hips is dated, and so I only like the iridescence.

5. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Heidi Klum is one of the worst dressed models I can think of. This is a teeny tiny bit better than her standard but still…

6. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

probably not to everyone’s taste/fashion forward but she does kind of look incredible, maybe it’s just the legs…

7. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Its the belt that I don’t like. It would look much classier without it. She used to have such style and lately (since the divorce) it went tacky-ville 🙁 what a shame.

8. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

An inch or two longer and this would have been really great.

9. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

*complain

10. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Def. too short but she does look good and with the top part of the dress being modest and balancing the very short length, I’m not going to complaint.

11. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

I have no problem with the length, but the short version of this dress looks tacky to me.

12. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

too short and so deja-vu

13. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

+1 She looks much better though.

14. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Nothing really special about this look.

15. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

A dress with that much shimmer really didn’t need to be so short. The result is that the look ends up somewhere between tacky and desperate. But the truth is that I really dislike this dress, no matter the length.

16. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

It’s not just about the length itself, it’s also about the wearer – when a more mature woman wears a very short length, it sometimes starts looking desperate (not always) – sometimens it works, sometimes it doesn’t, depends. On this occasion, I also think it’s nice enough, agreed.

17. Guest June 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

Honestly, I often disagree with the length police on here lol. It feels like, as soon as a dress is above the knee, some readers have a problem with it.

Back to Heidi, she’s been through some difficult fashion times. It looks like we’re at the end of the tunnel. This is a decent look.

18. Barbs April 9, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

19. emmy April 9, 2013 at 9:45 am #

20. Beta April 9, 2013 at 7:11 am #

21. EmmaWoodhouse April 9, 2013 at 2:07 am #

22. Liana April 9, 2013 at 1:09 am #

Heidi is gorgeous, but she can look easily tacky. This time is no exception.

23. MaddyEliza April 8, 2013 at 11:02 pm #

The material of this dress is so sparkly and pretty! I want it! Lol

24. Marybeth April 8, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

25. justme April 8, 2013 at 8:45 pm #

• Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 9:11 pm #

26. gabis April 8, 2013 at 8:03 pm #

27. dee April 8, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

Nothing really special about this look.

• Christine April 8, 2013 at 11:15 pm #

+1 She looks much better though.

28. Amy April 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm #

too short and so deja-vu

29. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 7:17 pm #

30. Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 6:06 pm #

• Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 6:07 pm #

*complain

31. Moxie April 8, 2013 at 5:58 pm #

An inch or two longer and this would have been really great.