Menu

May 18, 2012

Lana Del Rey In Moschino – 2012 Trophée Chopard Party

Lana Del Rey attended the 2012 Trophée Chopard event during Cannes Film Festival yesterday evening with Paz Vega, Marion Cotillard and Fan Bingbing.

The American songstress wore a Moschino ivory single-breasted suit.

I have often tried to figure out Lana’s style.

Minimalist would’ve come to mind after her Alberta Ferretti gown, but there is nothing minimal about this look with that 18k white gold Chopard necklace and earrings with heart-shaped rubellite tourmalines.

It’s pretty much all I can see here.

Screen siren Veronica Lake locks, tri-colour sandals and a box clutch completed her look.

Credit: Courtesy of Moschino

Zhou Xun In Chanel Couture - 'Chinese Night'

Zhou Xun In Chanel Couture – ‘Chinese Night’

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Emilia Wickstead - Diamond Jubilee Luncheon

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Emilia Wickstead – Diamond Jubilee Luncheon

23 Responses to Lana Del Rey In Moschino – 2012 Trophée Chopard Party

1. jK May 19, 2012 at 6:23 pm #

This is the power suit! Love the length of the sleeves being the same as the blazer. The pants were the perfect length. WOW

2. Emi May 19, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

Since she was in Cannes as ambassador of Chopard… I like the understated suit with such precious jewelry.

3. Jess2 May 19, 2012 at 10:07 am #

I don’t get it but she looks lovely. I am very much appreciating the chance to see all of these stunning Chopard creations 🙂

4. Dhppy May 19, 2012 at 12:22 am #

I’m sorry, did you write something? I can’t see a thing besides those jewels. I may need a cold compress.

5. Annel May 18, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

I must say that I really like this look. It seems appealing to me.

6. Francois B May 18, 2012 at 10:19 pm #

I’m becoming a fan of her style!!!!! Me gusta Chic Lana ♥

7. Amy May 18, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

That’s a knckout for me. The suit is simple, well tailored and lets the jewellery do all the work which is perfect because it’s all about Chopard

8. noo May 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

i don’t get lana’s style, but today i like it so no complaints 😀

9. gabis May 18, 2012 at 5:48 pm #

She’s at a Chopard event wearing Chopard jewelry. Her look totally makes sense. She wanted to let the jewelry shine and be the center of her look. That’s how you dress when you want to pay homage to a jewelry set. Eva Herzigova should probably take notes here.

10. serapart May 18, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

>>I have often tried to figure out Lana’s style.<<

exactly. I even think that she´s been trying to figure out her own style too, Ive never liked anything she wore and I´m not sure about this style either …

11. Lara May 18, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

And all I can see is that HAIR! A fashion accessory by itself. It is outstanding. I LOVE her whole look though. I think given the event, the jewellery is not only appropriate, it works. Beautiful from H to T as Tyra would say (followed by a smize).

• bm May 18, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Yes, her hair is much more enviable than Kate Middleton’s.

• noo May 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

true 😀

12. Médée May 18, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

She looks good, but I’m more interested by her jewels than anything here. It’s so damn pretty…

13. Lucia May 18, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

She always seems over styled to me. Rather unconvinced that she even has a personal style as she never seems to bring life to any red carpet looks.

14. Ashley May 18, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

I’m not impressed with any of her outfits (even her Met look). She’s very pretty but dresses so plain. I hope she saving one spectacular look for this festival!

15. A. May 18, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Simple, clean and pretty. The jewellery is a little distracting though

16. Alina May 18, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

The earrings would have been enough for me, but she does look elegant, polished and beautiful. Seems like Cannes agrees with her.

17. Hannah May 18, 2012 at 4:34 pm #

There’s somethign about this look that I really like. I love the suit as it is on her, but I love the juxtaposition of teh tame suit & pose with the big hair & karats.

18. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2012 at 4:25 pm #

Wow, I love this look–surprisingly, because I’m not usually a fan of monochromatic suits! The suit acts as a blank canvas to show off those gorgeous jewels. Her hair looks amazing and her accessories were well-chosen.

• Rebecca Z May 18, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

You said it all! +1

19. Laura D. May 18, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

I get the feeling she’s still figuring out her style, too. For now, we’ll call her eclectic. But I usually love a formal white suit on a woman – and this is no exception.

The clothes may be overpowered by the jewels, but she is not.

20. Yeliz May 18, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

I’m actually glad that she wore this suit and let the precious jewelry speak to herself.