Menu

May 4, 2012

Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – The Shops At Target Launch Party

Leelee Sobieski attended The Shops at Target Launch Party on Tuesday in New York City.

The indie actress wore a navy vintage Adam Kimmel long-sleeve jumpsuit with a lighter blue The Webster for Target blazer.

Her high-low look was accessorized with luxe accessories including black Hermes knee-high boots and an oversized two-tone Celine black bag.

On most people I would’ve possibly dismissed this look, but I find Leelee so intriguing, simply styled and effortless despite hating the boots.

I also find those piercing blue eyes and hot pink lips are mesmerizing.

When she was recently asked if she has a stylist, her response was, “Nope—it’s all me, on my own. I ask my husband’s (Adam Kimmel) advice too. But the mirror in my apartment’s a problem when I’m getting dressed—I still don’t have a full-length mirror, so I can never see my shoes in it. I usually end up standing on a chair just to see how they look.”

Credit: Quote from Lucky & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Paco Rabanne - ‘American Idol’ Top 5 to 4 Live Elimination Show

Jennifer Lopez In Paco Rabanne – ‘American Idol’ Top 5 to 4 Live Elimination Show

Balmain's Private Dinner Party

Balmain’s Private Dinner Party

12 Responses to Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – The Shops At Target Launch Party

1. Rebecca Z May 7, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

Geez, girl, get a mirror! She looks great.

2. Incroyable May 6, 2012 at 7:16 pm #

I live for Leelee!

You are right, this outfit may not be a home-run, but there is something undeniable alluring about her.

I really hope she attends tomorrow’s MET Gala!

3. bas May 5, 2012 at 10:24 am #

In the beauty department she is a total killer, I must say. The make up is perfect! Is the only thing keeping the look together, that and her attitude.

4. pipsqueak May 5, 2012 at 4:30 am #

I’m lukewarm about the look. I think I’d like it if the color palette had been different. Now the palette was neither solid one color nor compatible contrasts. Considering it’s a for-Target look, however, I think Leelee pulled it off. She’s one chic lady. No wonder she’s married to a fashon designer. No straight male designer would fall for a WAG kind of girl. (Totally irrelevant – Leelee has the face of a young Helen Hunt and the wooden, deer-in-the-headlights facial expression of Gillian Anderson on the red carpet.)

5. Mol May 5, 2012 at 2:14 am #

Everything is simple with all the emphasis on her face, she is fast becoming my girl crush…

6. Yeliz May 4, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

I love the bag but it doesn’t fit with her look at all + I hate the boots.

“I also find those piercing blue eyes and hot pink lips are mesmerizing.” ITA.

7. allieh88 May 4, 2012 at 6:57 pm #

She is curreny my red carpet favorite by far

8. Nat39 May 4, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

She isn’t getting a pass from me – those pants being tucked into those boots (horrible!) and the warm brown-green colour bag absolutely doesn’t belong with the navy-black colour scheme of her outfit.

9. EmmaWoodhouse May 4, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

She is mesmerizing! I’m not really a fan of this outfit, but there is something very powerful in her presence. She almost reminds me of Cate the Great! 😀

• gurlygurl May 4, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

Agreed! The outfit doesn’t rock my world but there’s something about her….

10. Christine May 4, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

“Nope—it’s all me, on my own. I ask my husband’s (Adam Kimmel) advice too.”

So who pull the runway looks for her then?

I’m impressed if she does it by herself. She is becoming quite the style maven and I hope she goes to Cannes. I would LOVE to see her in couture pieces at cannes!

11. Riley May 4, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Well Leelee has a great sense of style with or without a stylist. I like this look with the boots. It’s very chic and restrained but appropriate. She made the blazer look high end. Her eyes are stunning.