13.09.13

Beyonce Knowles Loves…Gucci Resort 2014

Beyonce Knowles Love Gucci Resort 2014

We already know that Beyoncé Knowles loves her Gucci jaguar-print, bamboo shopper tote. But the music maven also has a thing for Gucci’s Resort 2014 collection.

Designer Frida Giannini sent sensuality and sparkle down the runway with a range of vibrant, resort looks drenched in seventies flair and destination-ready appeal. In fact, Bey appears to be on vacation when she worked some of her sun-soaked Gucci garb.

The songstress checked all the style boxes with her Gucci obsession, first taking an edgy turn in an exploded paisley-print ensemble. She skipped the lookbook’s pajama styling for a closer-cropped silhouette, fitting in more fashionable funkiness with round, retro shades and her current blonde bob.

A rainbow-bright Bey couldn’t have been more colourful and cool, as she languished in a multihued sweater and hot-pink trousers.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Beyoncé without a bit of bam-glam drama. A shine-embellished, sheer blue dress, accented with a massive, tribal-inspired statement necklace, brought out the inner Mrs. Carter.

Are you experiencing wardrobe-envy—or wanderlust—yet?

Gucci Resort 2014

Credit: Style.com & iam.beyonce.com

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Live Stream: Gucci Spring 2014 #MFW

Live Stream: Gucci Spring 2014 #MFW

23 Responses to Beyonce Knowles Loves…Gucci Resort 2014

1. bri September 13, 2013 at 05:00 #

Love all the looks, especially the first and last. We don’t see too much high fashion from her lately so it’s refreshing.

2. julyol1972 September 13, 2013 at 05:35 #

Love all three looks, especially the second outfit! Bey seems to always up her fashion quotient on vacay. I always prefer these more relaxed looks over the contrived messes she sometimes wears on the red carpet.

3. Alina September 13, 2013 at 06:32 #

I love the first two outfits. They’re so fun, yet classy.

The second look is ruined by her bad hairstyle. Also, knowing that she had a wardrobe malfunction helps me not to love it.

• KatieKate September 13, 2013 at 06:43 #

Wardrobe Malfunction? Do share.

• Alina September 13, 2013 at 06:58 #

That’s what I saw and it’s not looking pretty.

• Sommer September 13, 2013 at 07:48 #

She adjusted a snap immediately. It looks far from a wardrobe malfunction. That’s like making sure my button stays closed.

She actually looks great going on a dinner date with her husband on an Island, beach hair and all.

Sweetie, I think you’re too invested. So petty. It’s time to take a break from the site. LoL

• Alina September 13, 2013 at 13:09 #

@ Sommer: First of all, I was just expressing my opinion. Yours is that the outfit is OK, mine is that the outfit could have been better. ;)

Second of all, I’ll take a break from the site when my comments will somehow offend FC. So far, I don’t think that happened.

• KatieKate September 14, 2013 at 02:58 #

Alina, don’t even give her/them the time of day. I don’t even know/care who they are, but I see you comment on here all the time, and I value your opinions and input. You did nothing wrong. Sommer, on the other hand was plain rude and obviously the one who’s a little too invested.

• Alina September 14, 2013 at 15:43 #

Thanks for your comment, Katie. I appreciate it.

• zales September 13, 2013 at 15:02 #

Sommer, agree x’s 5! :)

• Tom September 13, 2013 at 07:41 #

Nice pics. The woman looks gorg!

4. KatieKate September 13, 2013 at 06:47 #

I love the first and second. Looking at the lookbook picture of the second look, all I could think was, ‘Solange would’ve rocked the pants’. The third look is not so great, mostly brought down by her hair.

5. Fanny September 13, 2013 at 07:29 #

I’m in love with the first look. The colours are awesome!

6. Sommer September 13, 2013 at 07:54 #

Beyonce looks so good. I love all of them. :)

7. Iva September 13, 2013 at 08:12 #

I love these looks (especially the second one) on her – so refreshing.
    But her hair is just no good and it almost ruins these nice looks.

8. Lola September 13, 2013 at 09:00 #

I think Beyonce is a beautiful and admirable woman. I also think these looks are colorful,fresh and fun. I do however nor think they suit her shape or style, everything looks bulky or strained. She looks way better in simpler more taylored designs.

9. kane September 13, 2013 at 09:48 #

I absolutely love looks 1 and 2. No 3 is quite a mess starting with the overaccessorised necklace, but also the hair and the way she wears the jumpsuit.

10. Yeliz September 13, 2013 at 10:07 #

I adore the first look from head-to-toe.

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 13, 2013 at 13:38 #

Not really feeling any of them. The first print is kind of eye-searing, the second would be better with jeans (those pink pants just take it OTT) and the third one is an unfortunate silhouette + sheer + bad hair…

• dee September 13, 2013 at 13:46 #

Me neither. I think these looks are horrid.

12. Christine September 13, 2013 at 21:51 #

Love her first look

13. TeaAtTwo September 15, 2013 at 21:20 #

I love all three looks. I’d have swapped the pumps for sandals in the first look and her hair looks a bit fried in the the 3rd looks.

14. Ladiesfashionsense September 16, 2013 at 04:01 #

Beyonce looks fabulous. Love all three looks. I prefer them on Beyonce better than the runway models.