13.09.13

Beyonce Knowles Loves…Gucci Resort 2014

Beyonce Knowles Love Gucci Resort 2014

We already know that Beyoncé Knowles loves her Gucci jaguar-print, bamboo shopper tote. But the music maven also has a thing for Gucci’s Resort 2014 collection.

Designer Frida Giannini sent sensuality and sparkle down the runway with a range of vibrant, resort looks drenched in seventies flair and destination-ready appeal. In fact, Bey appears to be on vacation when she worked some of her sun-soaked Gucci garb.

The songstress checked all the style boxes with her Gucci obsession, first taking an edgy turn in an exploded paisley-print ensemble. She skipped the lookbook’s pajama styling for a closer-cropped silhouette, fitting in more fashionable funkiness with round, retro shades and her current blonde bob.

A rainbow-bright Bey couldn’t have been more colourful and cool, as she languished in a multihued sweater and hot-pink trousers.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Beyoncé without a bit of bam-glam drama. A shine-embellished, sheer blue dress, accented with a massive, tribal-inspired statement necklace, brought out the inner Mrs. Carter.

Are you experiencing wardrobe-envy—or wanderlust—yet?

Gucci Resort 2014

Credit: Style.com & iam.beyonce.com

Rita Ora's Balmain Short Wrapped Dress And Givenchy Suede Shark Lock Ankle Boots

Rita Ora’s Balmain Short Wrapped Dress And Givenchy Suede Shark Lock Ankle Boots

Nicky Hilton's Christian Louboutin 'Pivichic' Pumps

Nicky Hilton’s Christian Louboutin ‘Pivichic’ Pumps

23 Responses to Beyonce Knowles Loves…Gucci Resort 2014

1. bri September 13, 2013 at 05:00 #

Love all the looks, especially the first and last. We don’t see too much high fashion from her lately so it’s refreshing.

2. julyol1972 September 13, 2013 at 05:35 #

Love all three looks, especially the second outfit! Bey seems to always up her fashion quotient on vacay. I always prefer these more relaxed looks over the contrived messes she sometimes wears on the red carpet.

3. Alina September 13, 2013 at 06:32 #

I love the first two outfits. They’re so fun, yet classy.

The second look is ruined by her bad hairstyle. Also, knowing that she had a wardrobe malfunction helps me not to love it.

• KatieKate September 13, 2013 at 06:43 #

Wardrobe Malfunction? Do share.

• Alina September 13, 2013 at 06:58 #

That’s what I saw and it’s not looking pretty.

• Sommer September 13, 2013 at 07:48 #

She adjusted a snap immediately. It looks far from a wardrobe malfunction. That’s like making sure my button stays closed.

She actually looks great going on a dinner date with her husband on an Island, beach hair and all.

Sweetie, I think you’re too invested. So petty. It’s time to take a break from the site. LoL

• Alina September 13, 2013 at 13:09 #

@ Sommer: First of all, I was just expressing my opinion. Yours is that the outfit is OK, mine is that the outfit could have been better. ;)

Second of all, I’ll take a break from the site when my comments will somehow offend FC. So far, I don’t think that happened.

• KatieKate September 14, 2013 at 02:58 #

Alina, don’t even give her/them the time of day. I don’t even know/care who they are, but I see you comment on here all the time, and I value your opinions and input. You did nothing wrong. Sommer, on the other hand was plain rude and obviously the one who’s a little too invested.

• Alina September 14, 2013 at 15:43 #

Thanks for your comment, Katie. I appreciate it.

• zales September 13, 2013 at 15:02 #

Sommer, agree x’s 5! :)

• Tom September 13, 2013 at 07:41 #

Nice pics. The woman looks gorg!

4. KatieKate September 13, 2013 at 06:47 #

I love the first and second. Looking at the lookbook picture of the second look, all I could think was, ‘Solange would’ve rocked the pants’. The third look is not so great, mostly brought down by her hair.

5. Fanny September 13, 2013 at 07:29 #

I’m in love with the first look. The colours are awesome!

6. Sommer September 13, 2013 at 07:54 #

Beyonce looks so good. I love all of them. :)

7. Iva September 13, 2013 at 08:12 #

I love these looks (especially the second one) on her – so refreshing.
    But her hair is just no good and it almost ruins these nice looks.

8. Lola September 13, 2013 at 09:00 #

I think Beyonce is a beautiful and admirable woman. I also think these looks are colorful,fresh and fun. I do however nor think they suit her shape or style, everything looks bulky or strained. She looks way better in simpler more taylored designs.

9. kane September 13, 2013 at 09:48 #

I absolutely love looks 1 and 2. No 3 is quite a mess starting with the overaccessorised necklace, but also the hair and the way she wears the jumpsuit.

10. Yeliz September 13, 2013 at 10:07 #

I adore the first look from head-to-toe.

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 13, 2013 at 13:38 #

Not really feeling any of them. The first print is kind of eye-searing, the second would be better with jeans (those pink pants just take it OTT) and the third one is an unfortunate silhouette + sheer + bad hair…

• dee September 13, 2013 at 13:46 #

Me neither. I think these looks are horrid.

12. Christine September 13, 2013 at 21:51 #

Love her first look

13. TeaAtTwo September 15, 2013 at 21:20 #

I love all three looks. I’d have swapped the pumps for sandals in the first look and her hair looks a bit fried in the the 3rd looks.

14. Ladiesfashionsense September 16, 2013 at 04:01 #

Beyonce looks fabulous. Love all three looks. I prefer them on Beyonce better than the runway models.