02.08.13

Holland Roden In Ted Baker – 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

Holland Roden In Ted Baker - 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

Holland Roden, known for her love of pretty frocks, did something different at the 2013 Young Hollywood Awards held at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica, California yesterday evening.

The ‘Teen Wolf’ star wore a Ted Baker floral top and slim-fit pant ensemble which may be giving you a touch of déjà vu. That’s because young Bailee Madison wore the same botanical-print top to the same event.

They may have been wearing the same top, but their looks couldn’t have been more different.

Holland’s had more of an edge; wearing her hair slicked back in a sleek ponytail to show off her gorgeous face, she accessorized her look with gold-trimmed black B Brian Atwood ‘Campisa’ sandals and a Rachel Zoe clutch.

You can buy Holland’s Ted Baker top from Ted Baker.

Credit: Getty

Olivia Wilde In Osman - 'We're The Millers' New York Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Osman – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

Emma Roberts In Michael Kors - 'We're The Millers' New York Premiere

Emma Roberts In Michael Kors – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

14 Responses to Holland Roden In Ted Baker – 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

1. Lee Ann August 2, 2013 at 12:10 #

It’s a bit walking Herbacious Border like but she is young enough to carry it off.

2. Dorothy August 2, 2013 at 12:26 #

While not typical I find the look pretty interesting. I think the hair choice elevates the look a lot. And I love the simple styling with such a busy print.

3. Alina August 2, 2013 at 12:30 #

I’m sweating just looking at her.

• Christine August 2, 2013 at 14:15 #

Me too but she is styled nicely.

4. CreoleLady August 2, 2013 at 13:37 #

That’s a lot of print, maybe sleevless I might like this better. However, those shoes make me forgive all.

5. dee August 2, 2013 at 13:49 #

I do not like this floral print. She is too covered up for the season.

6. TeaAtTwo August 2, 2013 at 15:27 #

I like this look, more so due to the styling- slick ponytail, complementary lip colour and the sandals- but I wish this had been worn in october.

• admmgz August 5, 2013 at 23:44 #

7. Anj August 2, 2013 at 16:54 #

I like this a lot. Definitely one of the best dressed for this out of the box and sweet edgy look.

8. julyol1972 August 2, 2013 at 17:31 #

Normally, I wouldn’t think that such large prints would work together, but I really like this outfit. The fact that she’s young enough to carry it off helps. Also like that it’s outside the box and edgy and stands out from all the other pretty dresses.

9. joey August 2, 2013 at 18:23 #

I have to say, this is so different and interesting, in a phenomenol way. I wish people would think outside the box like this more often. It gets old seeing pretty dresses all the time. In my opinion, this look is flawless, from head to toe. Love the styling and would love to see it on BDOTW.

10. kane August 2, 2013 at 19:30 #

Bailee easily wins this for me actually. The ponytail is nice, but I don’t mind Bailee’s flowy youthful locks for this flowery look. The skirt keeps it a bit more summery while this is way too tight-clad. If trousers then the way Mollie did it (posted by Elaine in the Bailee comments), THAT with a ponytail and we can talk.

11. KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 03:12 #

I’m sure Holland was none too thrilled to find that someone so much her junior was wearing the same top. But I still like this, and especially the styling. Although I do agree that it’s too warm for long pants and sleeves in August.

12. Ali August 3, 2013 at 14:42 #

I love the print, reminds me of similar Dolce & Gabbana looks without the price tag. Lots of print works on these young girls, more mature ladeez could tone it down by wearing with another plain garment. Lovely.