Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture – Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture Show

Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture - Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture Show

The Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture show was the last of Haute Couture fashion week this afternoon in Paris.

When I saw Kristen Stewart touch down in Paris earlier this week, it was a safe bet that she would attend the show, considering two of her looks during ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ promo tour were created by the Lebanese designer.

Sporting part-braided, part-wild-and-loose locks, the actress wore a black silk bustier with a sweetheart neckline and sheer beaded pants from the designer’s Fall 2012 Couture collection.

I have to say Kristen is two for two at fashion week for me. I know her London premiere Zuhair Murad Couture look got her a lot of stick because it was sheer, but I think this look is sexy and in keeping with the more daring red carpet looks she’s been flaunting lately.

Even the shoes, which can often be her Achilles heel, totally work with the look.

Credit: Courtesy of Zuhair Murad & FameFlynet

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Bella Thorne In Blumarine - 2013 KARtv Dance Awards

Bella Thorne In Blumarine – 2013 KARtv Dance Awards

48 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture – Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture Show

1. nina July 4, 2013 at 16:55 #

OMG you really like this RC? I am really really REALLY surprised…No, it’s not a good look for me :/

2. Beta July 4, 2013 at 16:57 #

she looks very uncomfortable when the guy is kissing her :P
    I dislike this (but I dislike 99% of Murad’s clothes)

3. Pati July 4, 2013 at 17:03 #

OMG this is so ugly!

4. La-Shaun July 4, 2013 at 17:03 #

Much better on the model. Her hair is a disaster.

5. Nadia July 4, 2013 at 17:03 #

She looks beautiful. I normally wouldn’t like this outfit but she looks great in it and really works it well.

6. Charlotte July 4, 2013 at 17:10 #

I hate the pants !
    I really like her make up though, from the waist it’s a pretty good look.

7. Yeliz July 4, 2013 at 17:15 #

This would’ve been a flawless look for me, had the pants been lined. I still think that she looks amazing though. She is working that jumpsuit. The hairstyle, makeup and shoes also get a thumbs up. Overall I prefer the Chanel look, but this one is great as well.

8. Lily July 4, 2013 at 17:15 #

Another sheer look from her? Shocking.
    It looks tacky to me. Her hair is a mess.

• Tori July 5, 2013 at 02:52 #

Considering she hasnt worn a sheer look since December its not really that ‘shocking’. Kristen is a Blake Lively; no matter what they wear there will always be people who hate it because of the person wearing it.

• Lily July 5, 2013 at 13:01 #

Um, her Met Gala outfit had plenty of sheer too honey.

9. k.b.s July 4, 2013 at 17:20 #

No. Don’t like it. It looks cheap and tacky, including her hairstyle. Face ad shoes are pretty, but that’s it. Girl needs to change her stylist.

10. m July 4, 2013 at 17:31 #

i actually like it too… shes on a roll in my opinion… everyone’s free to have their own views.. to each his own.. she looks great here and so was the chanel outfit…

11. Mick July 4, 2013 at 17:33 #

2 for 2 for me as well: didn’t like the Chanel look, don’t like this one as well.
    Not that she looks bad, but I really don’t see the point of sheer pants…

• Nat39 July 4, 2013 at 20:37 #

Same here. I think she is being a bit overpraised this week, both looks are just passable at best. Those tiny shorts with her other look were really bad, and these ones are just tacky.

• mg July 5, 2013 at 04:25 #

agree. didnt like either look

12. Marko_M July 4, 2013 at 17:39 #

I guess I’m in the minority here, but I like this, aswell as the Chanel look. It kind of feels like she’s coming into her own style-wise.

• admmgz July 5, 2013 at 00:25 #

ITA

• Mandy July 5, 2013 at 02:47 #

+1 im over the sheer trend but i really like this look.

13. Beth Rodrigues July 4, 2013 at 17:41 #

Fried hair…conditioner, does she not get the concept?

14. Maria Luiza Maia July 4, 2013 at 17:46 #

I’m not a fan of Kristen + Zuhair colaborations.

15. Nat July 4, 2013 at 17:51 #

For me she can’t ever pull any red carpet look. She always look that she needs a shower and that she is hating to be posing and doing the thing

16. gabis July 4, 2013 at 17:54 #

I only like her hair, makeup and shoes. The oufit is awful and very unflattering to her body shape. No wonder it looks a zillion times better on the model. Also, I find the blazer an interesting addition. Too bad it was neglected on Kristen’s look.

17. Petra July 4, 2013 at 17:58 #

I adore this head to toe. She looks stunning!!!

18. Jess July 4, 2013 at 18:19 #

I am surprised too by how much I like this look! She looks great!

19. KatieKate July 4, 2013 at 18:21 #

She has to be admired for having a well defined style. Even if you don’t like it, it’s still in keeping with her ‘brand’. She’s young and she’s having fun with fashion, and I think she does a much better job of straddling the line between sexy and trashy far better than some of her peers i.e. Rihanna. I don’t love the hair, but I do like her overall look, it suits her well.

20. Glenda July 4, 2013 at 18:27 #

I have to say that Kristen looks very good, yet again. The fact that she actually looks comfortable in what she’s wearing helps a lot. Did she get a new stylist?

21. Jolene July 4, 2013 at 18:35 #

Ridiculous. She is not confident enough to wear it. Her hair is borderline criminal.

22. Nat39 July 4, 2013 at 19:51 #

Tacky and unattractive, and she isn’t sexy or fierce enough to rock it anyway, the hair is tragic.

23. Marybeth July 4, 2013 at 20:04 #

I don’t like the pants, not on the model and not on Kristen.
    The hair is just plain awful.

24. Scarlett July 4, 2013 at 20:05 #

Awful. Everything she wears, no matter how beautiful it is as a piece, always manages to look messy and tacky.It’s like some greasy teenager getting dressed up in someone elses wardrobe. And the hair. Oh the hair.

• Fiona-Brasil July 4, 2013 at 21:35 #

• C July 4, 2013 at 21:38 #

• Ariadne July 5, 2013 at 14:12 #

+10 Her hair is definitely the worst part.

• Nikki July 5, 2013 at 18:01 #

I am really loving this look. A+

• Carla July 5, 2013 at 19:30 #

Well, this is exactly what she is (except she’s no longer a teen). Another example of trying make a fashion icon of someone because they’re successful and popular at something else. She always looks uncomfortable, shlumpy, graceless, and bad. No style whatsoever. She’s just a tall, skinny woman forced to wear fashion.

• Aa July 6, 2013 at 16:56 #

She is not even tall in real life anyway. It’s the heels.

25. kane July 4, 2013 at 20:08 #

I love the shot of her looking down while walking. I think for a photo shoot this would have worked. To be out and about one doesn’t seem… to be sufficiently covered. Love her make up.

26. Elle July 4, 2013 at 23:20 #

The only thing I really like about this look are her plum loubies. I don’t hate the outfit, but I think with the bustier top sitting a bit low in the other photos, it’s verging on tacky. Her hair, however, is a complete horror story.

27. caroline July 5, 2013 at 00:54 #

I absolutely love it! She looks stunning

28. Christine July 5, 2013 at 02:37 #

LOVE her hair like this. Not liking this look though. Her Chanel was SO much better.

29. Emily July 5, 2013 at 05:31 #

Did you not see this from the back? This look is atrocious.

30. kinella July 5, 2013 at 09:10 #

the real ‘problem’ is the posture: no matter what she wears, her posture always destroys the look and makes her look uncomfortable.

this look is kinda tacky, to me

31. Cookie July 5, 2013 at 10:17 #

If this look is tacky (which I think it is), and Kristen Stewart is a tacky person, then maybe we should be praising her stylist for nailing the essence of her client.

32. AnnaLee July 5, 2013 at 13:08 #

I really like this! It’s sexy but not slutty… It’s one of her better looks lately!! I mean, Miley Cyrus dresses tacky these days if you compare Miley and Kristen then Miley is waaaay more revealing but what Miley wears is still ‘fashion’… *sigh* so I disagree with most people here!!!!

33. Neli July 5, 2013 at 13:36 #

Ugly!

34. Susan July 5, 2013 at 14:19 #

Love it, love it.

I don’t think i’ve seen shoes on kristen that I haven’t liked.

She is showing a look from a collection and I don’t think it has been done better, not even on the model.

35. lila July 6, 2013 at 01:57 #

People are so dramatic and overcritical when it comes to Kristen Stewart. She doesn’t look half as bad as the comments could make us believe. She obviously had much better red carpet moments, but she looks quite good here. The sheers pants are a bit OTT and her hair could’ve been more polished but it is really not that big disaster. I can think of countless celebrities who are constantly donating worse looks and yet the comments are a lot less severe.

36. Valeria July 6, 2013 at 04:37 #

It’s not Kristen, but the outfit. I don’t like it on the model, I don’t like it on Kristen. I agree that she looks grumpy most of the time which doesn’t help to make a statement but if all the red carpet duties are so boring why she keeps doing it is beyond my understanding. I loved Chanel look and she looked comfortable rocking it-so must be at least some moments she enjoys it