Henry Cavill In Giorgio Armani - 'Man of Steel' Shanghai Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Henry Cavill is currently in Shanghai promoting ‘Man of Steel’ during the 16th Shanghai Film Festival in China.

Premiere: Yesterday he suited up while attending the premiere held at Shanghai Xintiandi, wearing a dark-navy Giorgio Armani suit with a striped blue shirt and textured tie. I know many of you have expressed a desire to see the handsome British actor in lighter colours, like his look in Italy, but he appears to be sticking to a dark colour palette. I’m just glad he ditched the waistcoat on this occasion and that this suit appears to be the best fit so far.

Photocall: Earlier today Henry wore a more laidback look for the photocall, held at the Peninsula Hotel, opting for a black cashmere top and dark-grey pants. I’m surprising myself by saying this is one of his best looks so far on this tour – this coming from a girl who loves a guy in a three-piece suit. He looks so much more comfortable and relaxed here.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Henry Cavill In Giorgio Armani – ‘Man of Steel’ Shanghai Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

1. sara

I just saw the movie… and may i just say- I adore this man! From the Tudors to Superman… just WOW he is so sexy. I also love the photocall look, he looks comfortable and sexy.

1. molly

I just saw the movie too…all I can say is yum!
      The photocall look is my favorite as well, he looks very relaxed. Plus there is something about a sweater with a nice pair of trousers on a man that really gets me.

2. Prudence

sweet baby jesus this man is way toooo good looking!!!!! Like I cannot look for too long cause my heart will stop!!! Ofcourse he looks amazeballs…..with that face and body how can you not!!

3. kathryn freeman

I agree the casual look is his best to date. I also think he’s losing weight, which might be contributing to the overall better fit of his clothing. He looked weird in regular clothes with his buffed up Superman body.

4. Nat39

He looks less stuffy and more slender in this suit, the pants could’ve been fitted better. I like him in more laidback looks, his very refreshing look in Italy remains my fave.

5. Denise

The suit fits him way better than all the other suits. The photocall look is his best. He needs to be more relaxed and give us that to-die-for smile.

6. Anj

This man should just walk around shirtless. That’s why sometimes suits and shirts look off because he’s so bulky in the chest and shoulders. And I would be TOTALLY OKAY if he didn’t wear a shirt. VERY, VERY OKAY in fact.

7. dee

I like his casual photocall look. This premiere look is the best out of all his premiere looks thus far but he still needs to loosen up more. I am glad to see him smiling.

8. Aline

WOW, he looks so good in that photocall look!
    As for the suit, I think it’s the one that has fit him better so far.

9. Noemi

The look for the photocall is my favorite from the promo tour, too.
    Sometimes if I look at this man I hardly believe someone could be so beautiful.

10. CreoleLady

Prefer the casual look again. It wasn’t the light colors so much as the physique flattering fit of the Taormina photocall pieces that attracted me. As for the other look, the jacket is nice, don’t like the slacks starting with the puddle of material at the shoe.