Diane Kruger In Jason Wu – A Summer Soirée To Benefit ACRIA

Diane Kruger In Jason Wu - A Summer Soirée To Benefit ACRIA

Last week, Diane Kruger attended ‘A Summer Soirée to benefit ACRIA’ hosted by Jason Wu at The Glass House in New York City.

The actress is the second star to give us a look at Jason Wu’s Resort 2014 collection, following Kerry Washington at the CFDA Fashion Awards.

Diane selected a blush duchess-satin A-line strapless dress which doesn’t appear in the look book, which she expertly styled with Jason Wu accessories including a blue eel-skin clutch and studded ‘Nadja’ sandals.

The colour is divine against her skin tone. I also love her beauty regime, which is usually kept very simple; on this occasion, as the guest of honour, she gave her look a boost with fuchsia-pink lips and rosy cheeks, completing her look with a slicked-back bun.

jaswu3002712874_q1_1-0_336x596

You can buy Diane’s Jason Wu ‘Naja’ sandals from Shopbop.com and Saks.com.

Credit: BFA

18 thoughts on “Diane Kruger In Jason Wu – A Summer Soirée To Benefit ACRIA

1. Charlotte

I don’t really like this look. Tha black shoes are not working with the dress, I would have prefer some color.
    And the color of the dress is not great on her skin.

2. CreoleLady

Love the shoes, love the dress, and love the clutch but not together. Still, I much prefer this over her recent streetwear looks.

3. fromchi-town

She looks divine… that color is gorgeous on her. But I wish she would have chosen a different clutch. Its clashing with the delicate color of the dress. Nevertheless, she absolutely ethereal. Her makeup is perfect.

4. Rebecca Z

I like this–for me it all works. The edgy shoes and clutch make the dress less sweet. But it is not particularly striking.

5. Jolene

I dont like this colour on her skin. The shoes are divine. The clutch not.
    Yes make up. No fot the hair.

6. Kathy

I hate to say it, but she’s losing her touch as far as RC fashion is concerned. The shoes and clutch are too heavy for such a delicate, feminine dress. Her hair is a but severe, too. She should have left it at least partially down. Makeup isn’t complimentary either; red lips are glamorous, but they don’t go with EVERY dress under the sun. Unfortunately, this is one of many looks she’s worn recently that haven’t been up to par in terms of styling and presentation.

7. KatieKate

She looks absolutely beautiful. While I am not a fan of the clutch or shoes with this breathtaking dress, I can overlook both b/c everything else is so amazing!!

8. Marybeth

I like this but I don’t love it. I think the styling, although nicely polished, is a bit severe. The blue clutch makes no sense to me.
    Perhaps a softer hairdo would have helped.

9. Jessica H

As FC usually says, I like everything ankle-up, and I’m a little surprised that FC didn’t criticize her footwear choice this time. :) The color of the dress, the simple styling (sans earrings, sans necklace), and the lip stain are all so gorgeous!

10. EmmaWoodhouse

I would have put a black belt and a jet pendant to finish it off. I think it really doesn’t wash her out, though! She looks surprisingly good in it. And her styling would work for me with those simple additions.