16.06.13 Menswear, Photocall

Amy Adams In Michael Kors – ‘Man of Steel’ Taormina Filmfest 2013 Photocall

'Man of Steel' Photocall - Taormina Filmfest 2013

Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Russell Crowe attended the ‘Man of Steel’ photocall during the Taormina Filmfest 2013 held at Hotel Timeo in Taormina, Italy on Saturday.

Henry Cavill: Many of you haven’t been too keen on the actor’s Tom Ford suits, commenting on the fit and tie specifically. Here he sports a more casual, relaxed look consisting of a crisp white linen shirt and cream pants, which couldn’t be more perfect for the glorious location.

Amy Adams: The actress has been on quite a roll for the promo tour even though it just started. On this occasion she kept her look simple and chic wearing a Michael Kors zip-front multi-strap dress styled with subtle jewels and punchy Rupert Sanderson ‘Elba’ coral patent leather pumps.

Russell Crowe: The Australian actor sported the most laid-back look wearing a Polo Ralph Lauren top and grey slacks.

Credit: Getty

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Alexander McQueen - Trooping The Colour

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Alexander McQueen – Trooping The Colour

19 Responses to Amy Adams In Michael Kors – ‘Man of Steel’ Taormina Filmfest 2013 Photocall

1. Christine June 16, 2013 at 00:59 #

They all look nice. Especially Henry.

2. CreoleLady June 16, 2013 at 01:33 #

Although I wish the dress wasn’t black, I like this look — and her hair — better than the premiere look on Adams. And this is the first time I have really liked Cavill and Crowe. I especially like Cavill’s breezy look. Super ;).

3. KatieKate June 16, 2013 at 01:47 #

Amy is a vision, perfect.

4. kane June 16, 2013 at 03:45 #

Those shoes… clearly the big sisters of those orange ones. These ones are a bit better but have the same saturated hue and shiney effect. Borrow one pair, get one free? I’d rather wish those purple flowers had somehow been attached to her back so that she could have carried this splash of purple with her wherever she went ;-) She looks nice, I especially like her hair and make up, but this is a tad uninspired.

5. Alicat June 16, 2013 at 06:07 #

Henry always looks a bit uncomfortable in a suit, but here in this casual combo and using a more relaxed stance his amazing physique is most certainly shown to full advantage. The white shirt looks amazing. Russell Crowe has scrubbed up well this tour. Amy Adams looks wonderful in this black sun dress. I like the details such as the zip and shoulder straps. The tangerine of her shoes is a great injection of colour, but the precipitous height is distracting. Her feet are actually vertical. Either that grass is rock hard or she is putting her weight on her toes to avoid sinking in!

6. Fashion Guru June 16, 2013 at 07:20 #

Oh my Henry. VERY. HOT. Ditch the suits next time, honey.

Amy Adams is winning me over with this promo tour. This look is is incredible on her. Bonus points on the red pumps. I would not change a thing.

7. kaitlyn June 16, 2013 at 08:37 #

White linen shirt…Henry you’ve really made me think of Christian Grey,and ur the perfect one to play the role lol.

8. Noemi June 16, 2013 at 09:22 #

Amy looks very good, I like the dress and the shoes are really beautiful, not very comfortable on the grass, I suppose. Henry looks absolutely gorgeous, much better with this simple clothes than with Tom Ford suits.

9. Yeliz June 16, 2013 at 11:01 #

Love Amy’s look from head-to-toe, especially the shoes. I wouldn’t change a thing about Henry’s look, handsome handsome handsome.

10. Jess2 June 16, 2013 at 11:44 #

LOVE Amy’s look! Simple yet gorgeous, just pure perfection.

11. Pedro June 16, 2013 at 15:05 #

Henry Cavill is the hottest man ever! Omg
    The face and the body are perfection

Amy looks beautiful

12. Priya June 16, 2013 at 15:56 #

Amy adams looks great – very sexy even if the shoes make her look like she is going to fall over
    Is Russel Crowe in sweat pants?
    Thats the best I’ve seen Cavill – hes such a muscular man( nothing wrong with that :)) suits n esp the one with waistcoats look so boxy on him.

13. Kyriaki - Cyprus June 16, 2013 at 17:04 #

Wow Henry! I’m speechless! <3

14. Marybeth June 16, 2013 at 17:07 #

I really like this. I don’t mind that it’s black because it’s interesting and summery. Her red hair and orange pumps spice it up nicely. Amy is on a roll!

As this is a fashion blog, I must congratulate Mr. Cavill on a wonderful casual look. I may not congratulate Mr. Crowe on his outfit ….but I will leave my husband and children and run off with him!
    :lol:

15. Nat39 June 16, 2013 at 19:38 #

Henry looks fantastic, a great refreshing relaxed look for him, my fave from him so far. Amy seems to be sticking to the same formula – black dress+red colour pop, still nice, I like it.

16. Sam mac June 17, 2013 at 01:03 #

Russell Crow looks like he just finished a shift in a local restaurant kitchen and threw a clean shirt over his uniform to get home!

Rus honey, YOU’RE A GLOBAL SUPERSTAR. From one Aussie to another, lift your game babe.

17. Ariel June 17, 2013 at 10:28 #

Henry looks great! Finally he looks like he has (almost) got ridden of that plastic Ken-like image. From Amy I like only her make-up and hair. Don t like a cheap-looking (the zip front and the multiple straps) black dress in a summer day. She looks like a little girl wearing her mother s shoes…

18. EmmaWoodhouse June 18, 2013 at 17:10 #

Henry looks AMAZING. This kind of look totally works for him!
    Amy looks chic, I prefer this dress (even though it is a tad low-cut) to the Berardi from before. Russell looks a bit messy.

19. amy June 20, 2013 at 22:37 #

Henry doesn’t need much to look great. I mean look at him. I think he’s so muscular that suits make him look stiff and boxy. I say ditch the suits and go relax!
    Amy: boring dress, great shoes, nice hair