02.05.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ London Premiere Menswear Round Up

Star Trek Into Darkness - UK Film Premiere

The men of ‘Star Trek Into The Darkness’ have been making us swoon over the past few weeks and that love will deepen for some of you who have been pining for Benedict Cumberbatch – OK, now I get it.

At the London premiere this evening, the handsome trio – wedged between the gorgeous Alice Eve and Zoe Saldana – all wore three-piece suits, much to my delight.

Chris Pine: The handsome actor donned another Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit which was made-to-measure. His grey cashmere herringbone suit was once again styled with that purple tie which many of you disliked in Berlin and a lilac checked shirt. No tan shoes on this occasion. Instead he opted for a black leather pair.

Zachary Quinto: There is something about Zachary that I just can’t get enough of. This evening he worked a three-piece navy-blue notched lapel suit, which by his adventurous standards, was fairly tame, yet he looks so damn handsome. Like Katy Perry his quirky side and strait-laced side delight with equal aplomb.

Benedict Cumberbatch: We all love a bad boy, hence your love for Benedict who is the baddie of the movie. The British actor was dress in all black – including his newly dyed hair – looking very handsome in his classic three-piece suit styled with a black tie, white shirt and white pocket square.

Credit: Getty

Zoe Saldana In Vionnet - 'Star Trek Into The Darkness' London Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Vionnet – ‘Star Trek Into The Darkness’ London Premiere

Jessica Biel's AllSaints Arielle Coat

Jessica Biel’s AllSaints Arielle Coat

23 Responses to ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ London Premiere Menswear Round Up

1. justme May 2, 2013 at 21:32 #

Zachary is my favourite here.
    Chris and that wide tie need to part ways.
    I will never get Benedict appeal. He’s a phenomenal actor but… yeah, no.

• asherlev1 May 2, 2013 at 21:52 #

HMM. I don’t know. I’m not that into him IRL I don’t think, but when he’s playing Sherlock…

2. easyBlake May 2, 2013 at 21:49 #

Chris Pine is so darn easy on the eyes. I even like the gray in his beard. I wonder who his stylist is, everything’s been a hit.

3. Jennifer May 2, 2013 at 21:53 #

I know he wasn’t in any of the group shots (no idea why) but did you see Karl Urban? Oh man, did I fan myself! He looked sharp and oh so delicious and well tailored!

4. Yeliz May 2, 2013 at 21:54 #

This time, Zachary is my favourite.

5. Megan May 2, 2013 at 22:11 #

Benedict is my favourite here! He looks so smooth.. and yeah i love bad boys too.. not gonna lie

• Rosanna May 3, 2013 at 00:16 #

• Emily May 3, 2013 at 13:46 #

Benedict’s so hot! But I thought he is taller than Zach and Chris.
      As for Zachary, he looks absolutely amazing.
      The best promo tour EVER!!!!

6. Sabrina May 2, 2013 at 22:12 #

FC, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban were there too and they looked really good…

7. Moxie May 2, 2013 at 22:23 #

Zachary is my favorite here, followed by Benedict. I’d love Chris’ look if he just had a narrower tie.

8. CreoleLady May 2, 2013 at 22:45 #

It’s enough to make a girl lust in her heart and yearn to do away with the two pretty women who are standing where I want to be standing, lol.

9. Amy May 2, 2013 at 22:51 #

All three of them look dapper. Zachary’s look is my fave .The whole cast is on a roll, no black sheep here.

• Alina May 3, 2013 at 06:26 #

DITTO.

10. Christine May 2, 2013 at 23:34 #

They all look BDOTW worthy here. WOW at Zachary Quinto. He looks amazing!!

11. TeaAtTwo May 2, 2013 at 23:40 #

Zachary is my favourite here, the navy and slick fit wow here. Chris’ pants could fit better but the wide tie works. Benedict’s allure may allude me but he does look dapper in this suit.

12. Nat39 May 3, 2013 at 00:19 #

All 3 men look fantastic. Zachary stands out a bit more in his blue suit and his silver tie is a great choice, but Benedict is really rocking his sleek all-black look – simply dashing (!!). Chris looks good too and the tie is quite passable on this occasion – it’s still a bit harsh, but it works just fine with the wider lapels and the simple lilac shirt, he is a bit less fave of the 3 for me.

13. marie May 3, 2013 at 01:49 #

Benedict should have kept the Sherlock do. That look suits him best. And I understand why a lot of people are confused with his appeal. I didn’t get it too, not until I watched Sherlock. And that BBC clip of him opening their Olympics coverage. The man really doesn’t photograph well.

14. Raquel May 3, 2013 at 02:25 #

Hello, Benedict! Love what he is wearing.

Chris looks like the All-American movie star he is becoming, in Clooney way, and I like it very much.

Can’t say I’m impressed with Zach, he always trying so hard.

FC, any chance you can post the other Trek folks and premiere guests? Some of these guys looked stunning.

Oh, and Zoe killed it at the press conference in London.

15. bee7 May 3, 2013 at 03:30 #

They all look fantastic and WOW @ Benedict. Wish he would wear more colours though

16. Rashmi May 3, 2013 at 04:08 #

Thats one rocking well dressed and great looking ensemble! Can’t choose the best looking guy, but isn’t Zachary just too hot!! <3

17. the ogre May 3, 2013 at 07:13 #

i dunno, i will always b partial towards benedict cumberbatch. he’s genius! and he looks amazing over here. but then zachary quinto looks great too! i cant quite decide!

18. Raquel May 3, 2013 at 09:18 #

Ops, my comment disappeared? Love Chris Pines, he has this All-American movie star thing going on and he totally rocks it – very Clooney of him. Bonus points for the beard. Benedict Cumberbatch looks great, too. Can’t be excited by Zach, he is always trying so hard.

I liked the other actors and guests, too. Karl Urban rocked a pinstripes suit and JJ abrams looked shaaarp.

19. dee May 3, 2013 at 13:06 #

All the men look pretty good but I like Zachary’s look the most.