24.03.13

Bella Thorne In Bec & Bridge – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Bella Thorne In Bec & Bridge - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Bella Thorne was a shimmering delight as she took to the red carpet at the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles, California on Saturday evening.

Dressed in a Bec & Bridge foil peplum top and matching mini skirt, the actress, as we’ve come to expect, added some funk accessories to liven up her look.

Alice + Olivia ‘Devon’ neon pink heels added a touch of colour as did her Dannijo necklace.

Her Dannijo earrings were a tad overkill, but her Juicy Couture yellow perspex clutch added a fun touch to her look.

Credit: Getty

Debby Ryan In Topshop - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Debby Ryan In Topshop – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Katy Perry In Hervé Léger By Max Azria - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Katy Perry In Hervé Léger By Max Azria – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

12 Responses to Bella Thorne In Bec & Bridge – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Nat39 March 24, 2013 at 17:16 #

The dress is sexy, fresh, figure-flattering without being overly young or too mature for her, it suits her perfectly. I love how she kept it fun and youthful with her playful accessories, her hair and makeup are fresh and beautiful. The earrings are a bit too much but it´s still a great event-appropriate look for her.

2. Christine March 24, 2013 at 17:19 #

She looks good. I love this look from head to toe.

3. CreoleLady March 24, 2013 at 18:01 #

15 going on 25.

4. Angela March 24, 2013 at 18:29 #

I feel that I may be the minority here, but I hate this look.
    A-The creases near the bust and skirt are off-putting and distracting.
    B- I wish she had used to handbag as a clutch, that extra golden chain running down her side is bothering me, plus the bag is barely visible from the front.
    C- maybe if her clutch was visible, she wouldn’t have had to use that unnecessary necklace to add color. It adds more confusion, plus it interferes with the dress’ neckline.
    D- Her hair is yet another thing interfering with the neckline area.Ponytail, please! It is also competing wi her statement earrings.
    E- the extra cartilage earrings were overkill.

Basically, the only thing here I like are her coral pumps.

• Lisa March 24, 2013 at 18:41 #

+1 looks like she threw on accessories for the sake of “needing accessories”. Looks over styled and a bit tacky.

5. justme March 24, 2013 at 18:32 #

I’m not a fan. Every item she has on looks cheap :(

6. Yeliz March 24, 2013 at 20:26 #

The necklace and the earrings together are too much, but I do like this look without the earrings.

7. Moxie March 24, 2013 at 22:20 #

A few too many accessories. She needed to remove one… preferably the necklace.

8. EmmaWoodhouse March 25, 2013 at 02:01 #

I like the top if this look–the peplum top, the necklace, and the (lower) earrings. However, the bag, the crumpled, too-short skirt and odd choice of coral pumps don’t work for me.

9. MissInfatuated March 25, 2013 at 03:42 #

I think there’s too much accessories going, add on the metallic dress and it’s just way too much. There’s fun, and then there’s too much.

10. Alicat March 25, 2013 at 05:06 #

Young, fresh and fun. I like the way the shoes pick out the coral colour on the necklace. Agree she could have lost the earrings.

11. anonymous as always March 28, 2013 at 21:45 #

Why wearing a perspex clutch if you have nothing to carry???