15.03.13 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Eddie Redmayne 2013 Awards Season Look?

Eddie Redmayne Awards Season

Eddie Redmayne wasn’t nominated in the Best Male categories during awards season, but judging by the amount of BDOTW wins he scored during that time he was clearly your best-dressed male.
Starting at the National Board of Review Awards, the handsome ‘Les Mis’ actor started his run wearing a black slim-fit Burberry Tailoring suit.

To attend the People’s Choice Awards, he selected a laidback look featuring red plaid running through his dark-tan suit, which he styled with a black cardigan and red pocket square.

He was more formal in Acne at the Critics’ Choice Awards; dapper in Topshop sans tie and with another red pocket square at the AFI Awards; bold in a brown velvet BOSS Black suit at the SAG Awards; refreshing in a chambray Tom Ford suit at the Virtuoso Awards; handsome in a charcoal-grey Tom Ford suit at the London Evening Standard British Film Awards; donning Burberry once again on home soil for the BAFTA Awards; and ending his run in Alexander McQueen at the Oscars.

While I want to pick the more formal looks at the Oscars or the BAFTA Awards, the Tom Ford chambray suit is still my favourite menswear look of the year so far.

Credit: Getty

Nicole Richie's Raquel Allegra Laddered Tie-Dye Jersey Dress, Balenciaga Buckle Strap Ankle Boots And Givenchy Nightingale Shopper

Nicole Richie’s Raquel Allegra Laddered Tie-Dye Jersey Dress, Balenciaga Buckle Strap Ankle Boots And Givenchy Nightingale Shopper

Vanessa Hudgens In Naeem Khan - 'Spring Breakers' LA Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens In Naeem Khan – ‘Spring Breakers’ LA Premiere

22 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Eddie Redmayne 2013 Awards Season Look?

1. Rashmi March 15, 2013 at 09:46 #

Tom Ford – Virtuoso Awards !!!! I fell in love with him at the People’s choice awards, but it was the Tom Ford chambray look which made me drool and swoon!

2. Beta March 15, 2013 at 09:53 #

love all of them, this gentleman can dress! for my favourite, I cant decide between the 2 and the 4th.

3. Yeliz March 15, 2013 at 10:34 #

The Tom Ford look at the Virtuoso Awards for sure. I loved it so much.

4. zineb March 15, 2013 at 10:59 #

Torture torture FC ! You should have exclusively for Eddie let the readers vote for like all of his looks. Settled with his People choice look. This man knows how to work the red carpet !

5. vicky March 15, 2013 at 11:39 #

All of the above! I can’t find a single flaw.

6. dee March 15, 2013 at 11:49 #

Too hard to choose one.

• EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 14:02 #

I know!!! I CANNOT, for the life of me, pick a favorite. My top five are the People’s Choice, AFI, SAG, Virtuoso, and London Evening Standard, because they’re so unique. But every one of these looks are flawless. BDMOTY for sure.

• dee March 15, 2013 at 14:44 #

:) I keep going back and forth on which one I like the most but I can’t decide because I like so many of his looks equally the same.

• Emily March 15, 2013 at 21:41 #

+1, it’s just impossible to choose just one (or two, for that matter!)

7. reemito March 15, 2013 at 13:22 #

The Tom Ford suit @ Virtuoso Awards, this is how the date night should look for all men!

8. Ray March 15, 2013 at 13:53 #

All of the above. He was the best dressed in all those events, it’s unfair to choose just one >.< My vote goes to the #2-People's Choice Awards,he rocked it.

9. patka March 15, 2013 at 14:12 #

he always looks incredible sexy

10. Petra March 15, 2013 at 15:21 #

Ok so this is probably the most difficult task ever.

• Anj March 15, 2013 at 17:26 #

I agree. I choose all of them! He sure knows how to work a suit.

11. Nat39 March 15, 2013 at 17:16 #

His more laid-back look at People’s Choice awards was so charming, loved it, and also his charcoal grey Tom Ford at London Evening… was so chic and sleek, and he looked great at Oscars.
    His Tom Ford chambray look was one of my least favourite from him, I didn’t find it refreshing, he looked more like a middle-aged gentleman to me, from the denim-like fabric to the printed shirt and out-of-place two-toned brown shoes, it wasn’t a great look for him.

12. justme March 15, 2013 at 19:09 #

I cannot believe that denim looking suit is winning -_-

I’m a sucker for cardigans and colourful pocket squares so his People’s Choice Awards look was my favourite.

13. Emily March 15, 2013 at 21:43 #

if any guy is thinking of buying a new suit, make sure he learns from Eddie.

14. Melrose March 16, 2013 at 04:23 #

Great post! He was clearly the best dressed guy during awards season.

Who’s his stylist? They’re doing an A+ job.

15. anjos March 24, 2013 at 15:24 #

Agreed about Tom Ford chambray suit. I also love Topshop look.

16. Liz March 26, 2013 at 16:00 #

I’m going with #1 National Board of Review. But you forgot some of the ones where he looked the BEST: blue Alexander McQueen with that reddish plaid tie (at a Les Mis premiere, I think), the blue/green velvet Burberry (c’mon!), and dang he looked good in blue at the Berlin Film Festival. Those would all have been competing for my top picks!

17. puneeth.A November 18, 2014 at 15:58 #

” he is surely one of the best dressed men in hollwood now,im following him in his dressing from few weeks now,waiting for his film theory of everything i think he has acted great in this film he’s looking great in all of the above pics”.

• puneeth.A November 18, 2014 at 16:05 #

cant choose any one all of them are great