14.02.13

Front Row @ Michael Kors Fall 2013

Kors Front Row

This Fall 2013 fashion week had a very low celeb count, but at Michael Kors his front row was jam-packed with celebs.

Hilary Swank: The Oscar-winning actress wore a striped look from the designer’s Spring 2013 collection. Her summery tri-colour dress was styled with a Michael Kors ‘Gia’ clutch and midnight-blue pumps, both from the Spring 2013 collection.

Zoe Saldana: Adding to the colourful vibe in the front row, Zoe wore a head-to-toe Pre-Fall 2013 look, which consisted of a pink long-sleeved top and skirt, a matching ‘Monroe’ clutch and black open-toe ‘Emma’ booties.

Karolina Kurkova: The model wore a sexy Spring 2013 striped ensemble with a wool coat over her shoulders. All white accessories added a punch to her look – yes, even the pumps.

Kors Front Row 2

Jada Pinkett-Smith: Like Hilary and Zoe, you couldn’t miss Jada in the front row. She wore a reptilian-print coat with an oversized-buckle belt. Seeing other pictures of Jada in this look, I’m wondering if that is all she wore. Brian Atwood ankle-strap pumps and a black clutch completed her look.

Willow Smith: Sitting alongside her mother, Willow injected a touch of Kors to her unique style, adding a Resort 2013 gold-studded crop top and a MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Selma’ white cross-body bag to her white studded biker jacket, military-green leather pants and studded shoes.

Paz Vega: The Spanish actress kept it simple and chic, wearing a Michael Kors white dress with a tan leather clutch, which she accessorized with a ‘Blake’ clutch and ‘Aberly’ pumps, all from the Spring 2013 collection.

Credit: Getty

Michael Kors Fall 2013

Michael Kors Fall 2013

Michelle Williams In Prada - ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere

Michelle Williams In Prada – ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere

18 Responses to Front Row @ Michael Kors Fall 2013

1. Nat39 February 14, 2013 at 16:57 #

The top row is good, the bottom row is underwhelming. Hilary looks good, her dress is interesting and figure-flattering, kudos for not wearing predictable black pumps. Zoe stands out in her vibrant pink ensemble but the booties bring the look down a bit for me. Karolina is fierce, not a fan of the striped ensemble itself but as usual she is working it and selling the look to me.

I could live with Jada´s reptilian coat, but not in that turquoise colour, looks tackyish. Willow´s look is a silly mess. Paz´s look is decent but on the dull side.

2. Sanette February 14, 2013 at 17:01 #

I love Karolina’s outfit. Really unique and fun.

• dee February 14, 2013 at 21:15 #

3. Amy February 14, 2013 at 17:10 #

the first row is perfect. I really like Hillary’s dress and KK is selling her outfit as always, it’s a lot of stripes (in red!) but it works.
    Second row: Paz is okay

4. shap_half February 14, 2013 at 17:21 #

At the rate Karolina is going, she’s going to easily snag Model of the Year again. She looks sensational.

• Marybeth February 14, 2013 at 17:41 #

“…she’s going to easily snag Model of the Year again.”

YES! I don’t really like her outfit here but she has a carriage and presence that makes it almost work for me. On anyone else I might hate it.

• Christine February 15, 2013 at 04:30 #

She nailed this look. Love her look and Zoe Saldana.

5. Elise February 14, 2013 at 17:24 #

I love the first dress, my favorite look from SS13 collection.

6. Marybeth February 14, 2013 at 17:34 #

I like Paz Vega best. The white dress and minimalist styling lets the texture and color of the leather coat shine. The clutch and bracelet add only the barest touch of embellishment. I love the natural simplicity of this look.

I like Hillary’s and Zoe’s looks too, but the others? Not so much.

7. TeaAtTwo February 14, 2013 at 19:20 #

Apart from Willow’s I like all the outfits with KK being my favorite. As usual, she styled and worked that look to great effect.

8. Yeliz February 14, 2013 at 20:54 #

Karolina is my favourite.

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 14, 2013 at 22:27 #

Hilary: A+ and BDOTW-worthy. Love how chic she is.
    Zoe: Relaxed and chic but missing pizazz.
    Karolina: not liking the all-over stripes. A slim fitting black pant would have improved this look imo.
    Jada: the coat is a fun color, but kind of garish/OTT–also she should have worn something under it!
    Willow: best I’ve ever seen her. Quirky but not trying too hard. I only wish she’d skipped the crop top. It’s not a great look but is good by her standards.
    Paz: looking very chic but the coat slightly overwhelms her.

10. Pedro February 14, 2013 at 22:28 #

Karolina Kurkova looks perfect!

BDOTW

• C February 15, 2013 at 19:08 #

Truly! BDOTW +100

11. styler February 15, 2013 at 07:35 #

Karolina Kurkova is rocking that look! Also is it me or is she carrying her bag like Victoria Beckham carries her bags on the hip, tucked under…is this a new VB trend going viral? lol

12. manja February 15, 2013 at 12:33 #

love the 1st row with KK the best,she knows how to wear the clothes,even if I do not necassaraly like it. 2nd row not really,that coat that jada is wearing is horrendus

13. Liana February 17, 2013 at 06:52 #

Hilary looks amazing! Love the dress and the shoes.

As for Karolina, I’ve never been a fan of white accessories. It’s no exception for this look.

14. Lola February 17, 2013 at 10:17 #

I love this post! Perfect display of how one designer can make clothes to suit an array of totally different women.