Allison Williams In Sophie Theallet - 'MAKERS Women Who Make America' New York Premiere

Allison Williams opted for a ladylike look for the premiere of ‘MAKERS: Women Who Make America’ on Wednesday in New York City.

The ‘Girls’ starlet channelled Audrey Hepburn, wearing a Sophie Theallet Fall 2012 black dress, styled with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Brian Atwood’s ‘Maniac’ pumps.

The shimmering, chic and elegant Sophie Theallet dress puts a modern spin on the classic LBD.

A sleek chignon, a red manicure – perfectly coordinated with the red detail on her minaudière and the stripe on her dress – and a punchy pink lip colour completed her look.

With red carpet looks like these, Allison is on track to become one of TV’s most fashionable ‘It Girls’.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Written by Stephanie Pernas

Elle Fanning In Elie Saab Couture - ‘Maleficent’ World Premiere

Elle Fanning In Elie Saab Couture – ‘Maleficent’ World Premiere

Hilary Swank In Elie Saab Couture - Vienna Opera Ball

Hilary Swank In Elie Saab Couture – Vienna Opera Ball

10 Responses to Allison Williams In Sophie Theallet – ‘MAKERS: Women Who Make America’ New York Premiere

1. Nat39 February 8, 2013 at 17:46 #

The dress is so pretty, adorable, elegant, I like how the open back design keeps it from being boring or too conservative, and the red stripe is a nice flirty touch. Her hair and makeup are flawless, the pumps are a bit of let down but they don´t ruin the look for me.

2. Christine February 8, 2013 at 18:00 #

Nice

3. Marybeth February 8, 2013 at 18:10 #

I really love this.
    I don’t mind the boring shoes, which work just fine here.

I think she might have chosen a different shade of lipstick, one more compatible with the manicure and clutch, but that is a minor point.

4. Yeliz February 8, 2013 at 18:40 #

I think red sandals would have been amazing with this look, I don’t like those boring black pumps. That said, she does look gorgeous from the ankles up.

5. Agathe February 8, 2013 at 19:24 #

Ice skating, anyone?

6. the ogre February 8, 2013 at 20:09 #

if she really wanted to wear black pumps then she shud have worn sleeker black pumps in my opinion. otherwise she is a beautiful girl with great style sensibility.

7. TeaAtTwo February 8, 2013 at 23:27 #

It’s a nice dress but I really dislike the pumps, mostly for the unattractive style but colour is boring too. I would have like the clutch to have been red all over so we had another colour pop.

8. jeremyrain February 9, 2013 at 04:48 #

Another snooze. With her amazing beauty, she could do so much better. She could wear a potato sack and I could still prefer that over this.

9. EmmaWOodhouse February 9, 2013 at 14:36 #

Adoring this look–the pumps are boring but other than that, perfection! She is so elegant on the RC.

10. Jess2 February 10, 2013 at 09:25 #

Love this look, especially the pops of colour!