Elisabeth Moss In Dolce & Gabbana – 2013 SAG Awards

Elisabeth Moss In Dolce & Gabbana - 2013 SAG Awards

Elisabeth Moss donned the black-and-glamorous trend at the 2013 SAG Awards, held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.

Dressed far differently from her ‘Mad Men’ character, the actress gave off an understated sexiness vibe in a sweetheart neckline and sequined dress by Dolce & Gabbana.

As if the sequins weren’t enough sparkle, the star styled the dress with $1 million Forevermark diamond studs,  a jeweled Jimmy Choo ‘Case’ clutch, and classic pointed-toe Christian Louboutin ‘Decollete’ stilettos.

Her beauty was spot on with a deep, side swept part, kohl-rimmed eyes and a lightly pink lip.

My only qualm is that the short hemline felt a bit underdressed for the high style event. Do you agree?

Credit: Getty

19 thoughts on “Elisabeth Moss In Dolce & Gabbana – 2013 SAG Awards

1. Molly

My only wish is that the dress were a gown, aside from that, this is easily the best Elisabeth has ever looked. I really love her hair.

2. Erika

I really like this look – it stands out from the plethora of mermaid dresses that were on the red carpet plus her hair and make up looked amazing.

3. Luca

I don’t see how you guys can complain about her wearing a cocktail dress, since when is it required to wear a gown to the SAG’s or any event for that matter. Many actresses have worn cocktail dresses in the past (Tina Fey in Salvatore Ferragamo, Reese Witherspoon In Nina Ricci (x2), and Marion Cottilard in Elie Saab to name a few) If she looks fashionable and appropriate then what is the big deal?

1. Leti

ITA! Reese Witherspoon in Nina Ricci immediately came to mind when I saw this. I have no problems with it, and think she looks great. I would much prefer cocktail length so someone who can’t get tea length right (here’s looking at you Kaley Cuoco).

4. rebecca o

The dress is far more flattering than what she usually wears, but I really dislike the eye makeup on her.

5. Moxie

She looks good, but it isn’t really a memorable look. It looks more appropriate for an after party instead of the red carpet.

6. Ysatis

She looks sophisticated and I like that she does not try to look like a bombshell with a ton of fake tan and 5 lbs of hair extensions.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

Even though I don’t like strapless, this would be an elegant look for a cocktail party. It’s just not enough for the SAGs.

8. Ritika

may or may not be appropriate, i really dont care if someone turns up looking THAT good. her best look in my books.

9. Dhppy

I love the fact that someone elevated the LBD to this level of Red Carpet. I love that it’s sleek and there isn’t one hint of princess in this. She came just behind Shipka on my Top Ten List.

10. zoe

WOW. elisabeth looks absolutely fabulous. she has always been a mouse on the red carpet to me, but here all eyes were definitely on her. i don’t mind the shorter hemline, all i care about is the fact that she loks gorgeous and her eyes really stand out in this look.

11. Sharon A.

This may be the best she has ever looked! I think the dress is so flattering it doesn’t matter that it is not a gown.