Tina Fey In L’Wren Scott – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Tina Fey In L Wren Scott - 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Tina Fey took to the red carpet before heading inside to co-host the 2013 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California this evening.

The actress, also nominated for her work on ‘30 Rock’, wore a custom L’Wren Scott.

I am in love with the ankle-grazing length of the cream silk dress with black Chantilly lace embroidery, which shows off her Ferragamo black pumps.

A sleek blowout and a Roger Vivier clutch completed her look.

What a great way to kick off her big night.

Credit: Getty

15 thoughts on “Tina Fey In L’Wren Scott – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

1. Kathy

I don’t dislike it, but the length of the dress seems very awkward. Great accessories, and shoes too. I normally don’t like solid black pumps, but these work with the dress. Also, Tina looks amazing for 42! Excited to see her as host.

2. CreoleLady

Goodness, old school Breck girl alert, lol. Her hair should have its own commercial! Love clutch, dress and can live with the pumps.

3. Nat39

Nice, the dull conservative pumps bring the look down for me. Overall not exciting enough for the event imo.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

it’s a bit…meh. I mean, the lace is nice. But the strapless foldover bodice and the awkward hemline make for a dress that’s unusual (not in a good way) and a bit too casual. If this had had sheer lace cap sleeves and a floor-length trump hem, it would have been fantastic. Also the shoes could be so much better.

5. justme

In my mind, Golden Globes require floor-length gowns but I was willing to overlook that.
    Those pumps though… in my best Chandler Bing’s voice, could they be any heavier?
    I would have preferred some boring Pigalles tbh.

6. Jess2

I do wish she had chosen different shoes but she really does look fantastic!! The dress is so beautiful and her hair and makeup is spot on.

7. Moxie

Did you see the gorgeous blinged out green dress she wore on stage? Phenomenal. One of my favorite looks of the night.