Jennifer Lawrence In Altuzarra – BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party

Jennifer Lawrence In Altuzarra - BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party

It was a busy night for Jennifer Lawrence, whose first event last night was the BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party held at the Four Seasons Hotel in California.

Look one was an off-runway Altuzarra Spring 2013 dress featuring a printed top with gold tassel accents and a black skirt with a sculptured peplum detail.

Yes, it’s black again, but with a lot more interest and far more intriguing in comparison to the Dior disasters previously worn.

A simple ponytail, a Roger Vivier ‘Rendez-vous Viv’r’ cutch, Nikki Baker small diamond earrings and black strappy sandals completed her look.

Is Jennifer winning you back, or are you still not impressed by her red carpet looks?

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Jennifer Lawrence In Altuzarra – BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party

1. Yeliz

The only look which I really liked this week was her AFI awards look. This is another aging look. Also the peplum detail and the waistband together are too much.

2. Serena

There hasn’t been a bad look so far, but not a very good one either. I’m hoping for something great at the GG tonight!

3. J

What are they, curtain tassels? It looks like something that may be worn by a middle-aged woman on ‘Days of our Lives’. Who is styling this beautiful, talented girl? Hang your head in shame.

4. Lauri

I don’t know why everybody on here is so shocked by what she’s wearing recently. It’s clear that her team is trying to make her seem more mature so the Academy will vote for her. If she shows up in a Herve ledger Bandage dress she can kiss that Oscsr goodbye.

5. Foteini P.

Nice outfit but not age appropriate!
    It would have been perfect for someone like Julianna Margulies!
    I agree with Yeliz! The only look which I really liked this week was her AFI awards look.

6. dafne

i m starting to think that when she looks good it’s pure luck. generally, she and the stylists make unflattering, aging choises like this the one posted here.

7. shap_half

It seems like for every great look she pulls off, she has one of these clunkers.

The sash here is really the problem. Perhaps if she had used say a metallic green belt instead, this look could have been more interesting.

Hopefully she slays tonight.

8. pipsqueak

This is an old look, rather unflattering. I’m happy for Altuzarra this season, though. I think this kind of short dresses really work on Jennifer. I’m not sure she’s a ‘gown’ girl even though she has the physique to wear them. But the short dress formula suits her spirit and youth. This look happened to be bland, as though she stole the clothes from her mom’s closet.

9. Sarah

Where’s her sparkle gone?! She is a gorgeous young woman who dresses like someone double her age. I think this is probably her most aging look thus far.

10. Jess2

She is slowly winning me back. I don’t like this as much as her last Prabal Gurung but she looks good and yes, definitely better than her Dior run.