Kristen Stewart In Erdem – ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

Kristen Stewart continued to promote her latest movie, ‘On The Road’, by attending the New York premiere held at the SVA Theater yesterday evening.

The actress has been wearing a lot of sheer dresses lately, but on this occasion she did what I thought was impossible – make an Erdem dress look cheap.

Seriously, what was her stylist thinking? With the skirt being sheer, why did they feel the need to cut it so short?

I can’t even applaud the neon Christian Louboutin pumps (which are two sizes too big) because I’m horrified by what they have done to this dress.

If this dress was on loan I hope she gets to keep it, because if I was the designers I wouldn’t want it back.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Cate Blanchett Look This Week?

Which Was Your Favourite Cate Blanchett Look This Week?

Style Spotlight: Justin O’Shea

Style Spotlight: Justin O’Shea

100 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Erdem – ‘On The Road’ New York Premiere

1. Yeliz December 14, 2012 at 10:45 #

I wished that they didn’t shortened the dress so much, it’s way too short. If she had worn the runway version, it would have been a great look. I like that her shoes match the embellishments on the dress and her make-up, but that’s it.

• Sammy C December 14, 2012 at 16:21 #

Im sorry, but the problem is not just that it´s too short. Bright fuschia/orange, even on the tiny flower details of the dress, are not for someone so incredibly pale (and this in no way is a criticism to the fact that she is very white – I love some colours, yet they look horrible on me so I don´t wear them. Simple)… Let alone those neon shoes!!

On the other hand I hate to insist so much on season appropriateness, but this whole look, in the middle of December, in NYC?!?! I get that some places like LA, are not as wintery, and sometimes Spring/Summer looks are so great that you just want to wear them anyway… But I refuse to believe that sheer, short and neon doesn´t feel uncomfortable to anyone as they are dressing up, a week before Christmas in any city of the northern hemisphere.

• Anon December 14, 2012 at 18:41 #

She looks like she’s on Spring Break in Miami. In either version this type of dress is NEVER appropriate for a movie premiere. Cutting it shorter and a bad fit only make it look cheaper. Worst dressed of the year.

• whatilikeaboutkstew December 14, 2012 at 22:10 #

hey you’re right , i felt the same when i saw this! it’s too cold! i think her stylist was lost in some … i don’t know… but it’s impossible to wear this in december, in NY!!
        but i really respect kristen’s choices, I know she really wants to attract the attention on her, and I think she doesn’t care what everyone says about her style, she knows that she feels uncomfortable. In fact, she said that “it’s ok not to be ok. it’s ok to be you”

2. nokia December 14, 2012 at 10:46 #

So bad. It looks like a one piece swimsuit

• Christine December 14, 2012 at 14:44 #

She looks cheap and horrible in this dress.

We all know her legs are gorgeous but this dress is not flattering in the least. Not only is too short, and cheap looking but also tight.

3. Joy December 14, 2012 at 10:49 #

Wow!! This couldn’t be worse. I really don’t know how you take a design like Erdem and ruin it. Sooooo bad! Her stylist should be fired. You know she takes one step forward this past premier season and now 5 steps back.

• Fiona-Brasil December 14, 2012 at 11:23 #

+1.

• ahot December 14, 2012 at 12:28 #

Hahaha.
      Don´t blame the stylist tho! I am pretty sure this is Kristen´s decision, given how a rebel & schock value & blah blah blah she think she is.
      & even wost, she looks bloated in the underwear. They look so shiny & cheaper then those on the runway.
      Smh.

• ahot December 14, 2012 at 12:30 #

*thinks
        * worst
        Damn typos!

• Eirwen December 14, 2012 at 15:23 #

Then she should fire the stylist for not holding her against her will, because I’m lacking the words to describe how bad this is.

4. Alina December 14, 2012 at 10:56 #

Bad.

5. aiyu December 14, 2012 at 10:57 #

I guess Kirsten decided to give us Worst Dress of the year before the year ends.

• Nat December 14, 2012 at 11:40 #

This goes straight up to my Top Five (at least) of worst looks of 2012.

6. Charlotte December 14, 2012 at 10:57 #

I was waiting for your comments when I saw this ! :)
    It’s awful. As you said, the dress looks cheap and it’s really tacky and unflaterring.

7. the ogre December 14, 2012 at 11:01 #

when i saw dis, i was like, “woah! woah! woah! oh no! oh my! oh dear!”…it all came out at once. u don’t do dis to erdem, u just don’t. how did she even agree on dis one with her stylist? i’m just going to close my eyes and think…keira knightley, original runway length, fresh-faced glow, naturally wavy tresses and then those neon Christian Louboutin pumps in the correct size of course

• Liz December 15, 2012 at 18:11 #

Agreed. Keira would have rocked this dress. Another person who would’ve looked amazing is Zoe Saldana.

The dress itself (the runway version) is actually pretty. Unfortunately Kristen and her stylist got ahold of it and turned it into something awful. It looks something redneck trash would wear to the summer crawfish bowl. All it’s missing is flip flops.

• the ogre December 17, 2012 at 06:50 #

zoe saldana wud luk good in rags!

im not generally too harsh on kristen bcoz she has one of the most ethereally beautiful faces ive ever come across (and i come from the land of aishwarya rai!) and she shud really stick to her true style which is definitely NOT Erdem!

8. Angela R. December 14, 2012 at 11:13 #

Well maybe I am wrong, but I do not find this look cheap at all. She is just a young lady who wants to look sexy and a bit provocative. For me it works, and I must say I could not imagine her wearing the dress as it appeared on catwalk, that would not be her style at all.

• Juliana December 14, 2012 at 12:21 #

I think she is young, have a great body and it’s perfectly fine for her to be provocative and sexy, but there’s a lot of dresses she could wear that wouldn’t have make her look bad while doing it.

9. Niki December 14, 2012 at 11:13 #

WHY???!!! I was looking forward to this event and I am so disappointed.
    FC, you couldn’t be more correct about the length. If they wanted to make the dress so short, then they should have lined it.
    And it is so ill-fitting around the midsection. I would have been more concerned with altering it so it was more flattering around her stomach, as opposed to shortening the hemline. She is so tiny, and yet this, somehow, is doing her no favours.
    It looks like she put on a dodgy satin retro bikini and then bejeweled a body stocking. If only it was LINED!
    I love her, and all her other sheer looks, but this one is just plain dreadful. If I was Kristen, this would be a sackable offence for my stylist. Worse than the Variety-awards-sheer-t-shirt-and greasy-hair-incident-of-2012.

• BIA December 14, 2012 at 12:03 #

+1I fully agree

• Leti December 14, 2012 at 13:01 #

ITA about the fit. It’s perplexing. She’s so slim, and yet, this waistband is cutting into her.

10. CTgirl December 14, 2012 at 11:17 #

This is such a disaster in every way. From the tacky length to the too tight fit to the unflattering colours to the shoes that are too big to to greasy looking makeup. This just screams noooooooooooooooo. The worst part is that you know she looked in the mirror and thought, “Damn, I look good.”

11. nina December 14, 2012 at 11:18 #

never thought stew would manage to piss off even you RC..

12. Rach December 14, 2012 at 11:26 #

The horror! She should never be allowed anywhere near Erdem, there’s nothing remotely Erdem about her. She doesn’t have the class or elegance to pull off anything of theirs and even this had been worn as it was would have looked bad. I don’t understand why she seems set on wearing all these sheer pieces, putting an actress who has had a very public affair in sheer outfits isn’t really a great move if you ask me.

• CTgirl December 14, 2012 at 12:50 #

Her taste level really isn’t where it should be for someone exposed to Kmart, let alone great designers. Sad.

13. msd December 14, 2012 at 11:31 #

My eyes, my eyes! This is awful. And I think the runway version is bad too.

14. Anna December 14, 2012 at 11:46 #

What on earth have they done to the dress?! It looks like Kristen’s wearing Bridget Jones’ underwear with something sheer over it. So tacky!! She made Erdem look tacky!

This is definitely a contender for WDotY for me and I usually like Kristen’s looks.

15. burcu December 14, 2012 at 11:52 #

it is also too tight for her,one other reason for the cheap look :(

16. Julie E December 14, 2012 at 11:53 #

The first word that popped into my head was: NAKED!

This is bad in so many ways.

And what’s with the celebs wearing shoes that are too big all the time?

17. charinam December 14, 2012 at 11:55 #

I did not know that prostitution can be promoted on a very humanitarian way

• SilentVisitor December 14, 2012 at 13:26 #

-1.
      I am no fan of her but this site is great because most of the time people stay respectful in their opinion.
      Disliking is one thing but using the word prostitution is another.
      Yes, the look is tacky but we have seen other tacky looks that does not mean that prostitution was promoted in any way

18. gurlygurl December 14, 2012 at 11:56 #

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have no style of your own. Kristen has had some great looks in recent times but she is a jeans and t-shirt girl, she is not a style icon and it was only a matter of time before she unravelled. Boy did she do it in a big way. As pretty as she is this look borders on street walker walking in someone else’s shoes. A true woman of style and substance would never have allowed this disaster to happen. I would personally rather see her in her jeans than this disaster :(

19. Lex December 14, 2012 at 11:57 #

How do the shoes stay on? Please somebody tell me, I need to know!

The colours really suit her. I think the length is wrong.

• MEME December 14, 2012 at 14:44 #

+1 I want to know as well, doesn’t her stylist know that Louboutin Pigalle’s run VERY small therefore you should size down on them??? probably not, and it shows… after all the stylist decided to make the dress look undesirable….

• Lex December 14, 2012 at 15:52 #

Look on the bright side: at least she didn’t add the runway gloves!

• Kelsey December 15, 2012 at 07:03 #

I want to know this too! How does she walk the red carpet without them looking like they’re flapping off and on her feet?! Or does she just shuffle around? I don’t get it lol

• Danielle December 18, 2012 at 19:46 #

That is the only question in my mind as well!!! I’m thinking a few of those gel insoles??? Must be very uncomfortable. I read that her stylist makes her wear the heels on the carpet, but she kicks them off as soon as she’s done with press and puts on sneakers.

20. Beta December 14, 2012 at 11:59 #

Not everybody can pull of a sheer dress and KStew would be in that category because she has a very lean figure. However I agree that here it was a BIG mistake to shorten it. I don’t really get why, you’re showing the legs anyway :P

21. BIA December 14, 2012 at 12:00 #

hi i think the runway version is gorgeouse but they kill de dress.I think she have a terrible stylist, I am big fan of kristen and I think she is beautiful but 90% of the time it her stylist fails … I think she is a diamond in the rough that would be fantastic well polished. I think the cut this dress blew completely. in my opinion brands like balmain (balmain is her face), Proenca, balenciaga, alexander wang and many others briliant and not (dress a princess) designers are much more her style. as a fan of kristen I’m sorry that it has so many wrong choices on the carpet because I think she is soo beautiful and have a great body. she will never be a blake liverly. she is more a princess of rock so the stylist has to leave her to make her what she is not ….she shinnes when she weres what she likes and what makes her fill confortable for me for me this is one of her worst outfits ever. sorry kristen i love you but this outfit its terrible on you…

22. la-karenina December 14, 2012 at 12:01 #

I’m spechless, this is so bad. WDOTY.

• Victoria December 15, 2012 at 15:30 #

I agree. WDOTY

23. justme December 14, 2012 at 12:36 #

Rofl this is what happens when you shorten EVERYTHING. Her stylist is just lazy at this point.

Also, cropped tops x high waisted pants (and boy, are these ones tight) is a combo that never works on her, it makes her look boxy.

The only positive thing here is her makeup.

24. gabis December 14, 2012 at 12:42 #

Longer or shorter I don’t like this dress. IMO only a layer of line could’ve saved it. Too bad that instead of saving the runway version they worsened it because I adore her hair and makeup and how her shoes match the embellishments.
    And this is extremely inappropriate for the season. Don’t these people get cold?
    Regarding the size of the shoes, I really don’t mind celebs wearing shoes a bit bigger. Pumps can be very unforgiven to the heels so I see no problem wearing a shoe a bit bigger but that will keep you comfortable and won’t hurt your feet.

• tiffany December 14, 2012 at 14:45 #

I’ve been TOTALLY confused, because this dress isn’t nice to begin with. Erdem or not, it was a horrific dress to begin with.

25. Natalie19 December 14, 2012 at 12:46 #

Oh dear god, it’s terrible!

And why the heck couldn’t they find her size of shoes??!

26. Simon December 14, 2012 at 13:03 #

It was a very elegant way to do sheer, and she ruins everything by cut it so short, thats a shame, because it could have been a great look !

27. manja December 14, 2012 at 13:15 #

even if I am not a fan of sheer things on runway it looks interesting,as opposed on her it’s cheap and tacky looking and on top not flattaring either.

28. CreoleLady December 14, 2012 at 13:17 #

How can one so thin seem to have a pooch? Wrong season, not flattering. Enough with the sheer business, it’s getting old and tatty.

• Sam December 16, 2012 at 01:26 #

Kristen is a real woman with physical faults an all, and she seems to have accepted it. Just because she is an actress it does not mean that she is physically perfect.

• CreoleLady December 16, 2012 at 14:12 #

I did not say she was not a real women or could not have flaws. I thought the dress was unflattering in part because it makes her seem to have a pooch whether she actually has one or not. Most women try to deflect attention from figure flaws instead of highlighting them or creating a flaw that does not exist.

You speculate about Kristen’s body image. Well, I can too. Maybe Kristen thinks her figure is so great that she can wear sheer looks like this and always look good. Who knows? I do not purport to know her or what she thinks. I am just commenting on how the clothes look on her.

29. Mel December 14, 2012 at 13:18 #

This confirms me how proud of herself she’s since her cheating scandal. She started wearing all that sheer clothes after her boyfriend forgave her like she was trying to show how little she care about dignity after she got everything the way she wanted. Well in the end her fashion choices went to the same level of her refinement, sadly she take with her Erdem :-(

• Niki December 15, 2012 at 11:57 #

And it is so nice of you to try to raise the dignity levels by commenting on her PERSONAL LIFE on a FASHION website.
      Let us try to keep things classy please. Leave that mess out of it. As you said, if her boyfriend appears to have forgiven her, I’m sure you can find it within yourself to do the same.

• Lia December 15, 2012 at 20:43 #

I’m convinced that was a PR stunt to get the public & HW to perceive her as a femme fatale, leading lady, but she’s NOT.

30. Nishta December 14, 2012 at 13:23 #

I’ve never really been a fan of Kristen’s style (or even her acting come to think of it) but this dress is so bad I actually just burst out laughing.

31. EmmaWoodhouse December 14, 2012 at 13:23 #

I am so upset about this. What should have been done was the whole dress should have been lined and she shouldn’t have chopped off the skirt in that messy way. I don’t like the unlined nature of the dress on the runway but it is 10x worse here. I’m so disappointed because if this looked hadn’t been trashed the shoes are perfect with it and I like her hair and makeup.

32. carrie December 14, 2012 at 13:39 #

I’m really trying not to be crass about this, but I really wouldn’t be surprised seeing prostitutes wearing this while working the corner. It is absolutely trashy looking. And comparing her to Kirsten Dunst at these same event makes it even worse. This was an NYC premiere in December. So not only is this choice tacky, ill-fitting, and unflattering, but it’s also totally weather and event inappropriate.

33. Jess2 December 14, 2012 at 13:40 #

What fresh hell is this??? I think I can hear everyone at Erdem crying! In addition, this oversized shoe business has got to stop. On a positive note though, she is beautiful from the neck up.

34. dee December 14, 2012 at 13:50 #

This is a hot, tacky mess.

35. Anne December 14, 2012 at 14:07 #

I really like this look…from the waist up and the shins down. The entire middle is just… No. When your stylist messes up every third or 4th look, maybe it’s time to cut her loose? You can’t hack a dress to an inappropriate length and not even attempt to finish the hem. I love this collection, and don’t think this dress photographs well b/c of how the lights reflect off of it. But, that’s the least of the problems. Lovely hair & makeup and great shoes. Leave your scissors in the craft drawer.

36. Emmeline December 14, 2012 at 14:26 #

She seriously needs to lay off the sheer. If done tastefully, it’s fine every once in a while, but I feel like I’ve seen more of her undergarments in the past two months than I ever cared to. And this hot mess tops them all as the worst of the bunch.

It’s too short, too tight, season in appropriate, and to make matters worse the hemming is shoddy. I saw some HQs and it looked like her publicist just took some scissors to it and then tacked it up herself before they left the hotel.

37. MEME December 14, 2012 at 14:40 #

This child ruins everything…. oddly if the dress was the length it was on the runway it would’ve worked…. I like the shoes though….

38. Sherry December 14, 2012 at 14:51 #

I’m perplexed. How doe she walk in those shoes?

39. robbie December 14, 2012 at 15:01 #

hmm i wonder, when you have been publicly attacked and called a home wrecker, is this really the best dress to wear?

40. yelena December 14, 2012 at 15:23 #

Mother of god, what a mess. Kristen is a very pretty girl, but she does NOT carry herself well. The open mouth, the slouch, the glum expression. What to do, what to do …. Well, let’s start by avoiding anything that will up the trash factor. That she does not need. Also, pay heed to the gut. Kristen has lovely slim legs but the torso and upper arms are pudge. I’m under the impression that her stylist, while not the best, isn’t entirely to blame her. I strongly suspect Kristen is not the most cooperative of clients.

41. yelena December 14, 2012 at 15:30 #

@robbie – I noticed this as well and am wondering the same. She appears to be full on embracing the seductive vamp image. However, Angelina Jolie she is not, so what we get is cheap and trashy instead. A true shame as she could work a younger, darker, edgy look so well.

• LizLemooooooon December 14, 2012 at 19:25 #

I think she really is trying to be the next Angelina, problem is she doesn’t have anywhere near the same confidence, presence or status for it to work. Everyone is just confused by how she’s dressing lately.
      Maybe she’s trying to appeal to a more male audience since so many of her fans are female.

42. Rebecca Z December 14, 2012 at 15:32 #

I have to say that I don’t like the dress to begin with, so I am not holding any wakes for it. But this definitely looks bad. So many good things to choose from…..this?

43. moja31 December 14, 2012 at 16:08 #

Setting aside the disastrous proportions that result from shortening the dress, which is a a HUGE issue here; the dress simply doesn’t appear to fit her, which is even worse. Kristen Stewart is not a large girl by any stretch of the imagination, yet somehow she and her stylist have managed to make it look as tough the seams of this dress are holding on for dear life. This looks is just wrong on every level, there’s absolutely nothing positive here. Whoever let her out of the house like this, ought to be fired.

44. Moxie December 14, 2012 at 16:41 #

There is nothing about this dress I like — on the runway or on Kristen. It is just an awful dress. Looks like an old-fashion two-piece bathing suit with a cover-up. And the shoes, while really cute, just don’t fit her.

• admmgz December 15, 2012 at 04:40 #

ITA!

45. Debora December 14, 2012 at 16:54 #

just unbelievable…

46. Southern Cross December 14, 2012 at 17:16 #

I am speechless, and not in a good way. DREADFUL.

47. Lina December 14, 2012 at 18:07 #

I like Kristen and usually think that her style can be quite charming, but I have to agree with what everybody have said. Just bad. Poor Erdem, and honestly, poor Kristen, it doesn´t flatter her at all. There are other dresses out there than sheer ones, Kristen.

48. sanya December 14, 2012 at 18:11 #

I love your last comment! And I agree, this is no compliment for ERDEM. Especially after some great moments this week, like Sarah Jessica Parker. This is tacky and tasteless

49. Yeliz December 14, 2012 at 19:06 #

Some people are very rude in their comments and insist to comment on stuff which isn’t fashion related. And also worst dressed of the year? Really? We’ve seen WAY more worse looks this year.

• Mandy December 15, 2012 at 00:33 #

Agreed. The dress was bad to begin with, i bet if she hadn’t of shortened it the same comments would be given just because it’s her. Bad dress but not the worst by far.

• admmgz December 15, 2012 at 04:41 #

50. LizLemooooooon December 14, 2012 at 19:22 #

Everything that needs to be said has been said I think!
    Wooh what an ugly effing dress! On the runway it works but there are some looks that need editing before you take them out on the red carpet/can’t be worn ‘in real life’.
    FC, if there’s a ‘worst dressed of the year’ she should be up there for this look alone!
    Not only does it make her look chunky but the design is way too wrong for her skin.
    I can’t believe this look is for real WOW…
    Poor Erdem

• Tim December 16, 2012 at 01:21 #

Don’t pity Erdem. The dress was not appropriate for real life wearing anyway and it was terrible. It was one of those pieces for showcase only and for fancy of the designer. If Kristen had worn it with the longer she still would have criticized.

51. Amy December 14, 2012 at 19:23 #

I dislike both looks runway or red carpet. This trend has to disappear like now! the “dress” is basically a 60′s bathing suit with a kaftan on it. BLAH and Kristen made it worse. Btw what’s the deal with celebs and summer style, it’s December.
    I can’t believe her stylist made that. fail

52. Noemi (WBiS) December 14, 2012 at 20:04 #

I can’t hardly believe that she wore this “thing”. I totally agree with you, FC, the first thing I thought is “Why shorten a sheer dress?”. I think that she would have looked bad even with the runway version, because she looks pregnant… This is easily one of the worst look of the year. I would see Kate Bosworth with this dress. And how could she walked with those shoes? I don’t understand… was so impossible to find shoes of her size? She should fire her stylist (if the stylist is responsible of her terrible looks) and hire a very good one.

53. whatilikeaboutkstew December 14, 2012 at 22:13 #

Ohhhhh !!! you’re all so mean !! keep calm ! it’s JUST a dress !!

54. Rocio Fuentes December 14, 2012 at 22:19 #

Ican´t believe!!
    Horrible.

55. Connie December 14, 2012 at 23:21 #

Does anyone else look at this and think “Katy Perry”?

56. Mel December 14, 2012 at 23:57 #

The thing that really bugs me is, why does she think she has to show off her legs in the first place? They’re this strange, colt-like shape, kind of like Anna Kendrik’s but worse – she’s not doing herself any favours by drawing attention to them.

57. Foteini P. December 15, 2012 at 00:15 #

on the runway : YAY!!!! :D
    on Kristen Stewart : Oh no you didn’t!!!!! :(

58. Jazz December 15, 2012 at 01:51 #

Horrible! She should consider dressing less like a homewrecker- continuing to embed the title in our minds with these tacky outfit choices.

• Niki December 15, 2012 at 12:06 #

That is just undignified. This is a FASHION website. If you want to be nasty and make personal attacks, there are plenty of websites for you to vent your rage on. Why don’t we try to keep things civil?

• mandy December 17, 2012 at 12:26 #

+1 The main reason i like this site is because normally when people comment on something the don’tlike or disagree with each other there is always a level of respect. I don’t understand why FC is allowing comments that belong on Perez Hilton to be shown here.

59. Lyvm December 15, 2012 at 05:29 #

Those shoes would’ve been such a nice touch of color to the original dress but the original would not have suited her and i guess so they tried to alter it to look more edgy but failed. It looks a tad too small on her and honestly the worst part of all kristen’s outfits is her expression. I am bored of that same deadbeat look over and over again. It makes anything she wears look a bit repulsive im sorry to say.

60. Ayesha December 15, 2012 at 08:45 #

i thought it impossible too, but i don’t think it would have been a significant improvement had the dress not been shortened.

61. Parvati December 15, 2012 at 15:30 #

That’s one hot mess.

62. Lia December 15, 2012 at 20:41 #

this is just bad…the dress is even too tight, the shoes too big, and someone needs to explain that NYC winters are very different from LA winters…it’s obvious they are trying to transition her to more adult roles, but this is not the way

63. Sam December 16, 2012 at 01:08 #

What is worst? Kristen Stewart wearing a short sheer dress with underwear that gave her plenty of coverage or Anne Hathaway wearing a long dress without underwear and flashing her vagina?

• mandy December 17, 2012 at 12:29 #

How about instead of telling Anne to wear underwear, because it is her right as person to choose to or not to, we tell creepy, perverted, male photographers to not take photos up womens dresses!

64. George Q December 16, 2012 at 04:26 #

Several things on my mind besides the already-obvious flaws (gown too short, season inappropriate, shoes too large) of the look:

1. Am I the only person that actually likes the color of her shoes?
    2. Kristen, that bikini swimming suit under the sheer lace highlights your chubby stomach…
    3. Please practice the expression on your face. You don’t have to smile all the time but don’t look like we have offended you, please.

• Foteini P. December 16, 2012 at 13:03 #

“chubby stomach” ??? -> oh come on now!!!!

65. Annel December 21, 2012 at 18:46 #

That’s just ridiculous.. Normally I tend to like Kristen’s style and attitude and find her a bit refreshing among all the generic Hollywood characters, but this..? Just laughable. She NEEDS another stylist.