11.12.12 Menswear, Premiere

Eddie Redmayne In Alexander McQueen – ‘Les Miserables’ New York Premiere

Giving us his signature lean-to-one-side red carpet pose, Eddie Redmayne looked boyishly charming at the Ziegfeld Theatre, joining co-stars Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet for the ‘Les Miserables’ premiere yesterday evening.

The actor was wearing a different British brand for a change; donning an Alexander McQueen head-to-toe look.

His ink-blue suit was styled with a crisp white dress shirt and colourful accessories, including a copper-and-grey checked tie and a red-and-maroon pocket square.

Eddie could surprise us all by winning BDOTW two weeks in a row.

Credit: Getty

Cate Blanchett In Peter Pilotto - 2012 Dubai International Film Festival and IWC Filmmaker Award Gala Dinner

Cate Blanchett In Peter Pilotto – 2012 Dubai International Film Festival and IWC Filmmaker Award Gala Dinner

2012 American Country Awards

2012 American Country Awards

27 Comments

27 Responses to Eddie Redmayne In Alexander McQueen – ‘Les Miserables’ New York Premiere

1. Yeliz December 11, 2012 at 12:51 #

I think this one is better than his London look. I love everything about this.

• Christine December 12, 2012 at 02:21 #

Me too. A much better suit. He looks dashing :D

2. Nishta December 11, 2012 at 12:51 #

I am drooling all over my computer right now. Love the suit and the colour combo. And those eyes….

• M December 11, 2012 at 13:20 #

he really needs to stop looking so good..

• bas December 11, 2012 at 14:31 #

+1. I have no words…

• Jess2 December 12, 2012 at 12:45 #

+1, definitely drool worthy!

3. j.A. December 11, 2012 at 12:53 #

He looks exquisite. And as a lover of menswear, I would love to see more pics of the details of the look.

4. Maz December 11, 2012 at 13:18 #

This look excites me as much as womenswear – I never thought I’d say that…Gorgeous

5. Eve_V December 11, 2012 at 13:25 #

AMAZING color combo. Copper tones give so much depth to the blue of his suit. I think I like it better than most of the ladies’ outfits this week :)

6. dee December 11, 2012 at 13:31 #

Love everything about his outfit and he is selling it too. He looks amazing.

7. TeaAtTwo December 11, 2012 at 14:15 #

This is one of the best menswear moments. The colour of the suit and the accessories are beautiful and together make for a wonderful outfit. The length of the trousers are perfect too.

8. Phal December 11, 2012 at 14:27 #

Thanks for all the menswear looks, its great to see. Especially this perfect outfit.

9. justme December 11, 2012 at 14:49 #

I still don’t understand how he won with that velvet mess last week BUT this is good, great even.
    From the colour to the fit to the perfect accessories, I can definitely see myself voting for him at the end of the week.

10. Moxie December 11, 2012 at 15:00 #

I didn’t vote for him last week (went with Gerard Butler in black), but I might this week.

11. Petra December 11, 2012 at 15:02 #

It wouldn’t surprise me if he won BDOTY(if you are doing a male version) cause i just can’t stand how perfectly well groomed(and dressed, ofc) he looks every time I see a picture of him. Major drool.

12. TeuntjeVDW December 11, 2012 at 16:18 #

This is perfection! Great look (again)!

13. Leti December 11, 2012 at 16:18 #

This is head-to-toe perfection. I love color of the suit and the perfectly contrasting accessories. BDOTW!

As an aside, I have to agree with whoever recently made the comment that Eddie seems to giving us J.Lo sexy face all the time. I wish he’d tone that down a bit, but it’s kind of funny.

• CreoleLady December 11, 2012 at 17:46 #

I agree most emphatically with your aside. He’s the JLo of the men. And after seeing him with that ridiculous “smize leer” yet again, I’m starting to go from yum to yuck.

14. Nat39 December 11, 2012 at 18:11 #

Now this is more like it, unlike his last week’s look, this is the look that is coordinated so perfectly, def. the one to beat this week.

15. Dhppy December 11, 2012 at 18:33 #

Well, now, this is a Dapper Dan if ever I saw one. I love the pops of reds and browns. Very nice.

16. Amy December 11, 2012 at 19:24 #

I think he’s going to win the men’s war. This look is perfect, the colors, the cut, everything works.

17. Katey December 11, 2012 at 19:30 #

I love him soooo much. Awwww. He looks sooo good in McQueen too.

18. Lynnette Lai December 11, 2012 at 23:16 #

Oh How dapper! I love this :) Great colour, great accessories and a great cut of a suit too! :) Swoon!

19. Nishta December 12, 2012 at 01:11 #

I am aware I’m descending into creepy stalker territory but I honestly think the man is genetically incapable of looking bad. For your enjoyment ladies and gents:

20. EmmaWoodhouse December 12, 2012 at 02:11 #

Even though I wish he’d keep his hands out of the pockets, as it disrupts the line of the jacket, this is without a doubt the BDMOTW. That color combo is KILLING me with awesomeness. The pocket square really makes the look!

21. Sarah December 12, 2012 at 02:27 #

Sure the combination is nice and seems to fit him well, but forgive me, because I don’t really understand his appeal. In my opinion he needs to fix his facial expression (doesn’t hurt to smile!!) and posture (stand up straight) then maybe I’ll reconsider. Until such time however, Gerard Butler will get my vote always! lol

22. pipsqueak December 12, 2012 at 06:19 #

Let me just say – before Les Mis, Burberry and BDOTW winner, Eddie is a very talented actor first and foremost! He looked so handsome, with a hint of irreverence. His face looks mesmerizing on editorial pages. Please stay and make more great movies so we can see you more on the red carpet.