Menu

Kristen Stewart opted for Zuhair Murad again tonight for the London premiere of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’.

Clearly unfazed about the controversy of her LA premiere sheer gown, she donned another sheer peep-a-boo look, this time from the Lebanese designer’s Fall 2012 Couture collection, making this her third Zuhair look this year.

I have to say I am mildly obsessed with this sexy jumpsuit with a delicate embroidered top with an open back and fully sequined pants with lace panels going down the sides.

I seem to like her pant looks more than her choice of gowns. She just oozed confidence with this in-yer-face look.

Kohl-rimmed eyes, a shimmering pink lip colour and under-control wavy tresses provided the finishing touches.

I would prefer to add this to the BDOTW poll over her previous look. Do you agree?

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & PA

Alexa Chung In Thakoon - 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Alexa Chung In Thakoon – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Alessandra Ambrosio's Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Jeans, Givenchy Pandora Messenger Bag And Isabel Marant Betty Sneakers

Alessandra Ambrosio’s Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Jeans, Givenchy Pandora Messenger Bag And Isabel Marant Betty Sneakers

105 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ London Premiere

1. Jess November 15, 2012 at 03:49 #

Looks nice! Agree with then pants comment.

Would it be possible for you to show us shots of the back? A lot of the time, you talk about a gown that’s backless or that has a great back, but you don’t show us pictures of it.

2. carol November 15, 2012 at 03:31 #

Enough with the skanky see through stuff (never into that trend–what is the message with that?) Sorry, Kristen, but we don’t want to see your privates. Save that for Rupert.

3. fab November 15, 2012 at 02:05 #

NO WAY! She looked gorge in the gold gown; and I usually hate what she wears

4. Lyvm November 15, 2012 at 01:37 #

Love the outfit, wish she slicked back the hair similar to the model’s

5. roxana November 15, 2012 at 00:57 #

i can’t believe i like this jumpsuit so much!!!! not my style, but it’s amazing!!!

6. Cass November 15, 2012 at 00:29 #

Why not both? She looks gorgeous in both. (:

7. Dan Oliver November 15, 2012 at 00:22 #

Stunning dont think a lot of people could pull this look off but kristen has just the right look and attitude

8. sweetest November 15, 2012 at 00:16 #

I think some of you need to stop with the greasy hair comment it get old and boring. Kristen is bringing and killing it on the red carpet and deserve applaused from me. Beautiful and sexy girl! BDOTW, BDOTY for me.

• Pene November 15, 2012 at 10:48 #

BDOTY? i hope you are kidding.

9. lu November 15, 2012 at 00:13 #

This is sheer done right! To look sexy, no to focus on her crotch!
    Like this one a lot better than the gown, I ‘m not even bother by her messy hair.

10. Pedro November 14, 2012 at 23:21 #

AMAZING jumpsuit but not on her!
    I don’t know… i’m not loving it

This will be epic on Cameron, Gwen or Gwyneth

• Dhppy November 15, 2012 at 21:22 #

True, those three would really make this look sing, but I think she’s doing alright.

11. corinne November 14, 2012 at 23:15 #

love it. she looks gorgeous and confident – perfect look.

12. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 23:13 #

It doesn’t suit her personality. This is a Jennifer Lopez kind of outfit…

13. TeaAtTwo November 14, 2012 at 22:50 #

I hated the LA look so this is an easy win but I actually do quite like this look, she’s rocking it well and the wavy hair is fine. Her first Murad look in Toronto is still my favourite of her’s

14. Dolly November 14, 2012 at 22:28 #

I loved this from a distance, but having seen close-ups it is just a tad bit too revealing, you can see half her breasts, and the back view of the lower half is not all that flattering. The jumpsuit is gorgeous though, but I cant think of anyone to wear it without it being almost indecent

15. justme November 14, 2012 at 22:27 #

Yes, this look should be on the poll instead of her previous one.

That being said, I will not vote for her because while the jumpsuit is stunning and what my fashion dreams are made of, Kristen brings nothing to it.

16. Lolo November 14, 2012 at 21:57 #

I really love the jumpsuit but I think she should postponed wearing it to smaller premieres and instead went with a beautiful gown

17. Marybeth November 14, 2012 at 21:36 #

I would have preferred her last look had she lined the gown, but since she didn’t, I prefer this. The sheer/see-through element is done much more artistically here.
    I really like this look. I don’t adore it, but I definitely like it.

18. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 21:28 #

I was on the fence about her LA gown, but I am loving this! Man, oh man, can she wear the hell out of pants! Really fantastic.

19. Ruff November 14, 2012 at 21:23 #

It´s not working for me. This is not the Kristen I like. I know she doesn´t care about fashion and all, but at least she should be given clothes that suit her. I hope that now that this Twilight thing is finally over they let her dress according to her own personality.

20. Agathe November 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

She’s stunning, dark colours suit her better than nudes. She’s exposed in a sexy way, this time. Thumbs up for me.

21. Rach November 14, 2012 at 20:47 #

Once again, love the actual jumpsuit but it’s tarnished by the person wearing it and her greasy hair.

22. malinda jane November 14, 2012 at 20:09 #

YES! This is more like it. I just don’t buy her in girly gowns. This seems way more her style.
    BDOTW.

23. mary November 14, 2012 at 20:03 #

Oh come on RC for real??? Do you really think this is a good look? And no comment on the terrible, greasy looking hair? No wonder some peeps accuse you of bias when it comes to this girl :/

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 20:13 #

Sorry…Should I not like it because you don’t like it?

I was under the impression I was entitled to my own opinion.

With regards to the bias comment, it really is of no concern to me because I am bias when I do like her looks and a hater when I don’t, so I am passed caring about these labels I am given.

• rita November 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

Do you REALLY need to be that agressive with FC? I don’t think she’s the one who constantly votes for KS even when she is badly dressed but the twilight stans ( who are too obsessed to be impartial on the polls). I do however agree with you on the hair issue. If Kirsten Steawart had a better hair stylist and washed her hair from time to time, her looks would be better shown on the RC. Unfortunately, I am never impressed unless she does something with her hair, same with Rita Ora. Their bad hair kills most of the outfits especially when it’s as gorgeous as this one 🙁

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:13 #

She’s not bias at all. She thinks Kristen looks good – what’s wrong with that?

• carol November 15, 2012 at 03:46 #

It is funny that this girl is normally so bad on the RC that she gets a pass on being semi presentable.

24. Maria Luiza M. November 14, 2012 at 19:57 #

I’m not really sure about this look. It looks kinda trashy for me. But I have to say that I love to see Kristen selling some confidence on the red carpet.

25. Dirk November 14, 2012 at 19:56 #

I WANT BOTH. lol.

But she’s really bringing it these days. I’ve never really been thrilled with most of her stuff, but these last two looks have been pretty great.

With the gown, the sheerness and the odd boob shape was off-putting, but she totally made it work. With this one, the pants could be more form-fitting, but it fits her image and once again, she’s making it work. Go Kristen.

Plus, Go Zuhair Murad. I looked up some of his stuff the other day and wow, the man has talent.

26. Rahel November 14, 2012 at 19:55 #

Hmm. There is something I don’t like about the pants but I don’t know what. They kind of look like they’re not fitted enough.

But I definitely hate the back. I agree that the outfit looks good but why the open back? Her whole body is already shown because of the lace. The open back just makes it tacky.

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:12 #

Well, I’m pretty sure the pants are supposed to be fitted like that and she’s definitely not showing that much – love the open back.

• Rahel November 15, 2012 at 09:05 #

I don’t have a problem with the lacy front. It looks beautiful. But why an open back? It’s like showing cleavage and an open back. One thing is enough.

27. Rebecca Z November 14, 2012 at 19:53 #

I also like this better than yesterday’s dress.

• Rebecca Z November 15, 2012 at 15:42 #

Hmm…having now seen the sides and back of this concoction, I have to say I find it pretty tacky. Way too revealing for me.

28. Thomas November 14, 2012 at 19:52 #

The gown should be added idk why I dont this she has the height to pull off this look

29. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 19:45 #

I don’t love either look so I don’t mind which one is up for BDOTW. I would say put both up because I think it will be divided, but either way we all know who is winning BDOTW this week!
    I think that she looks nice, and her stylist has really stepped it up, that one Elie Saab white mini dress has been in my nightmares since it happened. Her hair is slightly killing me though, it just feels like a throw away of a great jumpsuit.

30. Moxie November 14, 2012 at 19:41 #

Huge improvement. It is sheer in better places and opaque in others, unlike her gown which showed just about everything her Mama gave her.

31. CreoleLady November 14, 2012 at 19:39 #

J’adore. Didn’t like the sheer gown but I absolutely am 100% down with this look. From hair to shoes, it’s ALL good. I’m even glad she ditched the belt.

32. Susan November 14, 2012 at 19:34 #

Love it love it love it.

Loved the LA premiere too.

It’s a tie for me.

33. argentina November 14, 2012 at 19:32 #

I never thought of me looking forward to see Kristen Stewart on the red carpet, but it’s happening.

• Rash November 15, 2012 at 06:51 #

+1. this one goes down the BDOTW!

34. Natalie November 14, 2012 at 19:30 #

I was watching the premiere on livestream and close up her hair looks awfully greasy, so these pictures are doing her justice!
    Definitely prefer the jumpsuit on Kristen I agree she definitely knows how to werq pants.

35. jones19 November 14, 2012 at 19:22 #

She’s a pants girl, totally. Love everything about this look.

36. Genevieve November 14, 2012 at 19:21 #

Love it!!! Definitely BDOTW worthy!

37. dee November 14, 2012 at 19:17 #

She looks cool and sexy. I love this.

• tiffany November 14, 2012 at 21:45 #

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:10 #

38. anne g November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

I really love the jumpsuit on her, she looks beautiful.
    Shame, he has not shown a photo with kristen alone. I think since the beginning of the year, his clothing style has evolved in the right direction, Kristen is in harmony with his style and more confidence.
    To those critics, I think she took her time to hatch and to show us the beautiful young woman she is fast becoming.

Sorry for my english.

39. mm November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

Love this jumpsuit. I wish i love her hair, i prefer the models hair.

40. Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 19:12 #

I’m not convinced. I don’t think she has what it takes to carry off such a look – I wanna see more sexy confidence and commanding presence and a better stance instead of Kristen’s typical unfortunate “constipated” (like someone once commented)look.

• Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

…and def. missing a belt.

• Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 20:27 #

Just saw other pics, the jumpsuit is really not working well for her figure, a belt would’ve improved it somewhat but it’s still a no from me.
      Like Hannah wrote below, put up both looks and let them split the votes (so someone else could have a chance of winning)

• Moxie November 14, 2012 at 20:34 #

• dunzoo November 14, 2012 at 20:48 #

+1 She looks better than at the LA premiere, but I still don’t like it. The jumpsuit is nice, but it doesn’t look good on Kristen, she’s not a zuhair murad girl.

• MegCH November 16, 2012 at 16:09 #

I’m going to have to agree. I find there’s something contrived about this look on her. Plus I don’t think it does much for her figure and height. Makes her look kind of stocky and shapeless. The hair doesn’t really work for me either. In fact, I don’t think she put any effort on her hair. AT ALL. Like the LA premiere dress, I prefer how it looks on the model pic.

41. la-karenina November 14, 2012 at 19:10 #

This is way better than the gown. She does have a lot of confidence, that’s for sure.

• Emma November 14, 2012 at 19:27 #

+1 Definitely BDOTW worthy imo

42. Lisa November 14, 2012 at 19:09 #

This so much better. Maybe it was her godawful posture yesterday and just the overalls try-hardness of that look but I couldn’t find anything I liked about it. This look is more Kristen than anything. Wish she would have done something neat or interesting with her hair though. But it’s not bad.

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:10 #

I don’t understand the posture thing – she looked confident and comfortable to me.

43. Charlotte November 14, 2012 at 19:08 #

I like the top but not the pants. Still I prefer this to her last dress.

44. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 19:05 #

Kristen looks amazing in jumpsuits and this one is no exception. Love it again, but I would add the other one to the BDOTW poll, because I loved her hair more in that look.

45. silkpathdiary November 14, 2012 at 19:01 #

I love this too! Her whole look would be perfect if only her hair was better groomed like Barbarella. Bet it looks wonderful when she walks!

46. robbie November 14, 2012 at 19:00 #

even with the slight hint of mamma mia, this is a gorgeous look on her.

47. sara November 14, 2012 at 18:55 #

I really like this look on her. This is how sheer is done correctly! BDOTW contender for sure. Only think I might have changed is adding the belt on the model or another belt to break up the look a little.

48. Ro November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

She looks absolutely stunning. Any idea of what shoes she’s wearing?

• serapart November 14, 2012 at 21:54 #

she wears the same black Louboutins she wore to previous appearances….

• Toyosi November 14, 2012 at 22:21 #

Christian Louboutin Pigalle

49. Serena November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

I don’t know if I like this more than her LA première look, but she looks stunning again.

• admmgz November 14, 2012 at 19:18 #

Btw, thank you FC for getting this up so fast!! You’re the best!! 🙂

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 19:23 #

Merci 😉 …. x

• Christine November 15, 2012 at 13:12 #

I like this badass look. She looks good 😀

• J November 16, 2012 at 08:50 #

I frickin love this look

50. nyp November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #