Kristen Stewart opted for Zuhair Murad again tonight for the London premiere of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’.

Clearly unfazed about the controversy of her LA premiere sheer gown, she donned another sheer peep-a-boo look, this time from the Lebanese designer’s Fall 2012 Couture collection, making this her third Zuhair look this year.

I have to say I am mildly obsessed with this sexy jumpsuit with a delicate embroidered top with an open back and fully sequined pants with lace panels going down the sides.

I seem to like her pant looks more than her choice of gowns. She just oozed confidence with this in-yer-face look.

Kohl-rimmed eyes, a shimmering pink lip colour and under-control wavy tresses provided the finishing touches.

I would prefer to add this to the BDOTW poll over her previous look. Do you agree?

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & PA

Alexa Chung In Thakoon - 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Alexa Chung In Thakoon – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Alessandra Ambrosio's Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Jeans, Givenchy Pandora Messenger Bag And Isabel Marant Betty Sneakers

Alessandra Ambrosio’s Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Jeans, Givenchy Pandora Messenger Bag And Isabel Marant Betty Sneakers

105 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ London Premiere

1. nyp November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU FC!!! PANTSUIT OVER GOWNS

2. Serena November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

I don’t know if I like this more than her LA première look, but she looks stunning again.

• admmgz November 14, 2012 at 19:18 #

Btw, thank you FC for getting this up so fast!! You’re the best!! :)

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 19:23 #

Merci ;) …. x

• Christine November 15, 2012 at 13:12 #

I like this badass look. She looks good :D

• J November 16, 2012 at 08:50 #

I frickin love this look

3. Ro November 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

She looks absolutely stunning. Any idea of what shoes she’s wearing?

• serapart November 14, 2012 at 21:54 #

she wears the same black Louboutins she wore to previous appearances….

• Toyosi November 14, 2012 at 22:21 #

Christian Louboutin Pigalle

4. sara November 14, 2012 at 18:55 #

I really like this look on her. This is how sheer is done correctly! BDOTW contender for sure. Only think I might have changed is adding the belt on the model or another belt to break up the look a little.

5. robbie November 14, 2012 at 19:00 #

even with the slight hint of mamma mia, this is a gorgeous look on her.

6. silkpathdiary November 14, 2012 at 19:01 #

I love this too! Her whole look would be perfect if only her hair was better groomed like Barbarella. Bet it looks wonderful when she walks!

7. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 19:05 #

Kristen looks amazing in jumpsuits and this one is no exception. Love it again, but I would add the other one to the BDOTW poll, because I loved her hair more in that look.

8. Charlotte November 14, 2012 at 19:08 #

I like the top but not the pants. Still I prefer this to her last dress.

9. Lisa November 14, 2012 at 19:09 #

This so much better. Maybe it was her godawful posture yesterday and just the overalls try-hardness of that look but I couldn’t find anything I liked about it. This look is more Kristen than anything. Wish she would have done something neat or interesting with her hair though. But it’s not bad.

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:10 #

I don’t understand the posture thing – she looked confident and comfortable to me.

10. la-karenina November 14, 2012 at 19:10 #

This is way better than the gown. She does have a lot of confidence, that’s for sure.

• Emma November 14, 2012 at 19:27 #

+1 Definitely BDOTW worthy imo

11. Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 19:12 #

I’m not convinced. I don’t think she has what it takes to carry off such a look – I wanna see more sexy confidence and commanding presence and a better stance instead of Kristen’s typical unfortunate “constipated” (like someone once commented)look.

• Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

…and def. missing a belt.

• Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 20:27 #

Just saw other pics, the jumpsuit is really not working well for her figure, a belt would’ve improved it somewhat but it’s still a no from me.
      Like Hannah wrote below, put up both looks and let them split the votes (so someone else could have a chance of winning)

• Moxie November 14, 2012 at 20:34 #

• dunzoo November 14, 2012 at 20:48 #

+1 She looks better than at the LA premiere, but I still don’t like it. The jumpsuit is nice, but it doesn’t look good on Kristen, she’s not a zuhair murad girl.

• MegCH November 16, 2012 at 16:09 #

I’m going to have to agree. I find there’s something contrived about this look on her. Plus I don’t think it does much for her figure and height. Makes her look kind of stocky and shapeless. The hair doesn’t really work for me either. In fact, I don’t think she put any effort on her hair. AT ALL. Like the LA premiere dress, I prefer how it looks on the model pic.

12. mm November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

Love this jumpsuit. I wish i love her hair, i prefer the models hair.

13. anne g November 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

I really love the jumpsuit on her, she looks beautiful.
    Shame, he has not shown a photo with kristen alone. I think since the beginning of the year, his clothing style has evolved in the right direction, Kristen is in harmony with his style and more confidence.
    To those critics, I think she took her time to hatch and to show us the beautiful young woman she is fast becoming.

Sorry for my english.

14. dee November 14, 2012 at 19:17 #

She looks cool and sexy. I love this.

• tiffany November 14, 2012 at 21:45 #

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:10 #

15. Genevieve November 14, 2012 at 19:21 #

Love it!!! Definitely BDOTW worthy!

16. jones19 November 14, 2012 at 19:22 #

She’s a pants girl, totally. Love everything about this look.

17. Natalie November 14, 2012 at 19:30 #

I was watching the premiere on livestream and close up her hair looks awfully greasy, so these pictures are doing her justice!
    Definitely prefer the jumpsuit on Kristen I agree she definitely knows how to werq pants.

18. argentina November 14, 2012 at 19:32 #

I never thought of me looking forward to see Kristen Stewart on the red carpet, but it’s happening.

• Rash November 15, 2012 at 06:51 #

+1. this one goes down the BDOTW!

19. Susan November 14, 2012 at 19:34 #

Love it love it love it.

Loved the LA premiere too.

It’s a tie for me.

20. CreoleLady November 14, 2012 at 19:39 #

J’adore. Didn’t like the sheer gown but I absolutely am 100% down with this look. From hair to shoes, it’s ALL good. I’m even glad she ditched the belt.

21. Moxie November 14, 2012 at 19:41 #

Huge improvement. It is sheer in better places and opaque in others, unlike her gown which showed just about everything her Mama gave her.

22. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 19:45 #

I don’t love either look so I don’t mind which one is up for BDOTW. I would say put both up because I think it will be divided, but either way we all know who is winning BDOTW this week!
    I think that she looks nice, and her stylist has really stepped it up, that one Elie Saab white mini dress has been in my nightmares since it happened. Her hair is slightly killing me though, it just feels like a throw away of a great jumpsuit.

23. Thomas November 14, 2012 at 19:52 #

The gown should be added idk why I dont this she has the height to pull off this look

24. Rebecca Z November 14, 2012 at 19:53 #

I also like this better than yesterday’s dress.

• Rebecca Z November 15, 2012 at 15:42 #

Hmm…having now seen the sides and back of this concoction, I have to say I find it pretty tacky. Way too revealing for me.

25. Rahel November 14, 2012 at 19:55 #

Hmm. There is something I don’t like about the pants but I don’t know what. They kind of look like they’re not fitted enough.

But I definitely hate the back. I agree that the outfit looks good but why the open back? Her whole body is already shown because of the lace. The open back just makes it tacky.

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:12 #

Well, I’m pretty sure the pants are supposed to be fitted like that and she’s definitely not showing that much – love the open back.

• Rahel November 15, 2012 at 09:05 #

I don’t have a problem with the lacy front. It looks beautiful. But why an open back? It’s like showing cleavage and an open back. One thing is enough.

26. Dirk November 14, 2012 at 19:56 #

I WANT BOTH. lol.

But she’s really bringing it these days. I’ve never really been thrilled with most of her stuff, but these last two looks have been pretty great.

With the gown, the sheerness and the odd boob shape was off-putting, but she totally made it work. With this one, the pants could be more form-fitting, but it fits her image and once again, she’s making it work. Go Kristen.

Plus, Go Zuhair Murad. I looked up some of his stuff the other day and wow, the man has talent.

27. Maria Luiza M. November 14, 2012 at 19:57 #

I’m not really sure about this look. It looks kinda trashy for me. But I have to say that I love to see Kristen selling some confidence on the red carpet.

28. mary November 14, 2012 at 20:03 #

Oh come on RC for real??? Do you really think this is a good look? And no comment on the terrible, greasy looking hair? No wonder some peeps accuse you of bias when it comes to this girl :/

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 20:13 #

Sorry…Should I not like it because you don’t like it?

I was under the impression I was entitled to my own opinion.

With regards to the bias comment, it really is of no concern to me because I am bias when I do like her looks and a hater when I don’t, so I am passed caring about these labels I am given.

• rita November 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

Do you REALLY need to be that agressive with FC? I don’t think she’s the one who constantly votes for KS even when she is badly dressed but the twilight stans ( who are too obsessed to be impartial on the polls). I do however agree with you on the hair issue. If Kirsten Steawart had a better hair stylist and washed her hair from time to time, her looks would be better shown on the RC. Unfortunately, I am never impressed unless she does something with her hair, same with Rita Ora. Their bad hair kills most of the outfits especially when it’s as gorgeous as this one :-(

• missy November 14, 2012 at 23:13 #

She’s not bias at all. She thinks Kristen looks good – what’s wrong with that?

• carol November 15, 2012 at 03:46 #

It is funny that this girl is normally so bad on the RC that she gets a pass on being semi presentable.

29. malinda jane November 14, 2012 at 20:09 #

YES! This is more like it. I just don’t buy her in girly gowns. This seems way more her style.
    BDOTW.

30. Rach November 14, 2012 at 20:47 #

Once again, love the actual jumpsuit but it’s tarnished by the person wearing it and her greasy hair.

31. Agathe November 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

She’s stunning, dark colours suit her better than nudes. She’s exposed in a sexy way, this time. Thumbs up for me.

32. Ruff November 14, 2012 at 21:23 #

It´s not working for me. This is not the Kristen I like. I know she doesn´t care about fashion and all, but at least she should be given clothes that suit her. I hope that now that this Twilight thing is finally over they let her dress according to her own personality.

33. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 21:28 #

I was on the fence about her LA gown, but I am loving this! Man, oh man, can she wear the hell out of pants! Really fantastic.

34. Marybeth November 14, 2012 at 21:36 #

I would have preferred her last look had she lined the gown, but since she didn’t, I prefer this. The sheer/see-through element is done much more artistically here.
    I really like this look. I don’t adore it, but I definitely like it.

35. Lolo November 14, 2012 at 21:57 #

I really love the jumpsuit but I think she should postponed wearing it to smaller premieres and instead went with a beautiful gown

36. justme November 14, 2012 at 22:27 #

Yes, this look should be on the poll instead of her previous one.

That being said, I will not vote for her because while the jumpsuit is stunning and what my fashion dreams are made of, Kristen brings nothing to it.

37. Dolly November 14, 2012 at 22:28 #

I loved this from a distance, but having seen close-ups it is just a tad bit too revealing, you can see half her breasts, and the back view of the lower half is not all that flattering. The jumpsuit is gorgeous though, but I cant think of anyone to wear it without it being almost indecent

38. TeaAtTwo November 14, 2012 at 22:50 #

I hated the LA look so this is an easy win but I actually do quite like this look, she’s rocking it well and the wavy hair is fine. Her first Murad look in Toronto is still my favourite of her’s

39. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 23:13 #

It doesn’t suit her personality. This is a Jennifer Lopez kind of outfit…

40. corinne November 14, 2012 at 23:15 #

love it. she looks gorgeous and confident – perfect look.

41. Pedro November 14, 2012 at 23:21 #

AMAZING jumpsuit but not on her!
    I don’t know… i’m not loving it

This will be epic on Cameron, Gwen or Gwyneth

• Dhppy November 15, 2012 at 21:22 #

True, those three would really make this look sing, but I think she’s doing alright.

42. lu November 15, 2012 at 00:13 #

This is sheer done right! To look sexy, no to focus on her crotch!
    Like this one a lot better than the gown, I ‘m not even bother by her messy hair.

43. sweetest November 15, 2012 at 00:16 #

I think some of you need to stop with the greasy hair comment it get old and boring. Kristen is bringing and killing it on the red carpet and deserve applaused from me. Beautiful and sexy girl! BDOTW, BDOTY for me.

• Pene November 15, 2012 at 10:48 #

BDOTY? i hope you are kidding.

44. Dan Oliver November 15, 2012 at 00:22 #

Stunning dont think a lot of people could pull this look off but kristen has just the right look and attitude

45. Cass November 15, 2012 at 00:29 #

Why not both? She looks gorgeous in both. (:

46. roxana November 15, 2012 at 00:57 #

i can’t believe i like this jumpsuit so much!!!! not my style, but it’s amazing!!!

47. Lyvm November 15, 2012 at 01:37 #

Love the outfit, wish she slicked back the hair similar to the model’s

48. fab November 15, 2012 at 02:05 #

NO WAY! She looked gorge in the gold gown; and I usually hate what she wears

49. carol November 15, 2012 at 03:31 #

Enough with the skanky see through stuff (never into that trend–what is the message with that?) Sorry, Kristen, but we don’t want to see your privates. Save that for Rupert.

50. Jess November 15, 2012 at 03:49 #

Looks nice! Agree with then pants comment.

Would it be possible for you to show us shots of the back? A lot of the time, you talk about a gown that’s backless or that has a great back, but you don’t show us pictures of it.

51. Fonz November 15, 2012 at 03:50 #

Is it me or have the last 2 weeks spoiled us with great red carpet looks? Love the coverage and hope the celebrities keep the job well done!

52. gabis November 15, 2012 at 04:01 #

I only like this from the waist up. Although exaggeratedly revealing, the embroidered top is really gorgeous and her hair and makeup are flawless. I absolutely hate the bottom part of this jumpsuit though. I think it would look a thousand times better without the lace panels going down the pants and if the sequined coverage started on the waist area. The quite tacky back would really benefit from this.
    This is a much better than her previous look though since this one is at least likable from the waist up. But I’m not sure I’d give a spot on the BDOTW poll. Also, I wonder what kind of statement is she trying to make with all the see-thru outfits in a roll.

53. Vidhya November 15, 2012 at 04:08 #

I’m in the minority but I hated this dress. I saw some other pictures on other sites and the panels looks extremely weird. I love sheer looks as a rule and I love black lace. So I think its the positioning of the panels that I hate. If it started as a regular pant, I would have liked this better. Instead its like a black lace catsuit a la J.Lo with some panels on the crotch and butt. Hated it :(

54. karina November 15, 2012 at 04:26 #

I love both LA looks and this one! Showing confidence in what she wears really helps plus I’ve noticed that she’s truly enjoying both premieres.

With regards to the pants vs dress, I think she can do both when she really wants to. I especially like the intricate details on the top part of the jumpsuit.

55. Kiwi November 15, 2012 at 04:49 #

FC, Please do consider both.. that gown was just amazing, this is great as well.. her hair/make up in that gown, esp the hair was just stunning

56. Matt R November 15, 2012 at 05:30 #

I will agree that the hair isn’t to my personal liking, but I don’t think it takes away that much from the overall look. I happen to think Kristen looks very sexy and confident, where as others who may have worn this would have been super tacky…and I am not saying that because I am a Twilight or Kristen Stewart fan either, rather strictly for fashion.

I think it’s really a tad ridiculous what some people on here will say comment wise that have nothing to do with the fashion itself, whether it’s a scandal or accusing others of having a bias. Focus on the fashion and don’t make it personal. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not at the expense of hurting others.

Sorry for the rant, but Thanks FC for your continuous coverage. You are awesome!!

• Fashion Critic November 15, 2012 at 08:17 #

thank you. you are very welcome x

57. Leila November 15, 2012 at 07:31 #

Both of her looks deserve to be BDOTW contenders

58. Marko_M November 15, 2012 at 07:44 #

Rock’n’roll goddess look! BDOTW, along with the look from LA :)

59. Noemi (WBiS) November 15, 2012 at 08:45 #

I prefer this dress because the other one was too transparent and there wasn’t the need to take off so much fabric from the original version. I don’t think her hair is greasy. I think she washed it for LA premiere and she still has to use shampoo again, but considering what she’s used to… And she has beautiful hair, why does she hate shampoo and conditioner? It’s a pity.

60. Beta November 15, 2012 at 09:08 #

this is a JLo look :P but I dont know if id like it even in Jlo, too naked for me. I promise im not a prude jeje :P I saw pictures of the sides and its completely uncovered and the top part covers the very essential :| The hair is back to scruffy. I prefer the other Zuhair look, but none of the two are my favourite KStew looks

61. pussygalore1 November 15, 2012 at 09:10 #

no, she looked awful. i dont quite know why she thinks she is “sexy” because she really isnt. she looks like an ironing board. the one outfit she looked lovely in, other than the hair, was the floral dress for the OTR premier. this is dire!

62. Pene November 15, 2012 at 10:39 #

63. Pene November 15, 2012 at 10:45 #

She is more of a tom boy and she works this look but this should be left to the likes of j lo. she just looks like a wanna be in this oufit

64. M November 15, 2012 at 11:09 #

BDOTW definitely… shes come a long long way… shes just oozing confidence in this look.. loving it to the fullest no matter what others say… thumbs up from me!

65. ay November 15, 2012 at 11:20 #

Whilst I agree that Jlo will rock this look, I think Kristen gives a totally different vibe. She’s more tomboyish and rock and roll. I prefer this look to the previous one.

66. Jess2 November 15, 2012 at 11:51 #

I have to say that I am so in love with the close up picture where she has that beautiful smile. She looks so very beautiful. When I first saw the top image I thought, oh no, the hair! but on inspection of the close up you can see that while it is wild and free, her hair is washed and was brushed and it looks healthy. I am always the first to complain about her ragedy hair, but I like it here. Loved the jumpsuit on the runway and love it here on Kristen. Like you FC, I really like her in pants. I do like this much more than the previous look as this is very true to her and it is BDOTW-worthy in my opinion!

• Jess2 November 15, 2012 at 11:54 #

FC, I just want to say a huge thank you for all of your hard work. I understand you were up very early to post about the previous premiere and you have been very quick to jump on this one aswell. It is really appreciated! You are a super-woman! xo

• Fashion Critic November 15, 2012 at 12:19 #

You are very kind. Your support is what makes we world that hard so thanks again

67. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang November 15, 2012 at 14:05 #

Oh My God !! Simply outstanding!! Kristen Stewart braves the London chill and looks uber sexy by oozing confidence in this lace and sequinned jumpsuit by Zuhair Murad!! I love that Kristen’s character makes her pull off this masculine inspired outfit out like a hell!!!Since she looks undeniably striking and va-va-voom gorgeous, her messy hair is not an issue at all!! She’s totally my BDOTW contender and guess what, this jumpsuit is her best fashion she ever had!! Robert Pattinson, don’t mess with this girl despite of that affair stuff, she really knows how to be a total knockout on red carpet events!! Jazzing jumpsuits!! Wow!!!

68. Lee November 15, 2012 at 15:17 #

Hot damn she looks hot! That jumpsuit is smoking!!! Boy do I love Lebanese designers… I couldn’t agree with you more FC, I’m loving Kristen in pants and that jumpsuit is to die for. Her last look was high glamour, which I liked (overly sheer skirt aside), but this look takes it to another level. I think Kristen looks sexier here but still maintains her dignity in that her knickers aren’t on display. Well done stylist! Hmm.. BDOTW is going to be difficult…

69. Lee November 15, 2012 at 15:23 #

…Oh and great hair and make-up! I think she’s just usurped Keira Knightley for my BDOTW!

70. britta November 15, 2012 at 15:47 #

i thought navals on the red carpet was a no?

• britta November 15, 2012 at 15:47 #

*navels..

71. Carmen November 15, 2012 at 16:29 #

I may be the only one, but I don’t like anything about this look. Is unflattering and the hair is a mess.
    Sorry but NO.

72. carolina November 15, 2012 at 17:14 #

My first glance: gorgeous. Second, after seeing other images of this look: trashy. This is a hooker look, she can do SO much better than this, which should absolutely be reserved for the boudoir. I’m neither a Stewart lover nor hater, btw – but this outfit is an embarrassment.

73. Carla November 15, 2012 at 18:06 #

While I am usually a fan of Kristen’s edgier looks I find this jumpsuit hideous. The cut of the pant section of the jumpsuit is ridiculous, it looks the top of her ‘cheeks’ if you know what I mean… The pasties make it all a bit Cabaret in my opinion, and I thought she looked angry/uncomfortable in all the pictures except the ones you posted, FC.

It’s a no from me on the BDOTW list.

74. Southern Cross November 15, 2012 at 18:07 #

I liked the hair and makeup a lot, at least based on the close-up photos. But I’m seriously iffy about the jumpsuit (though I do think she’s wearing it confidently). She’s a very straight-up-and-down girl, and I think this style just spotlights that boyish, curve-less figure. It’s too revealing for my taste, too; I really dislike the visible navel, and there is so much skin on show throughout the whole upper half right down to the hips, and I don’t find that sexy, just uncomfortable. Outfit-wise it’s a No from me.

75. Toyosi November 15, 2012 at 23:31 #

Love. It. I was just thinking also that the dress reminds me of Emma Stone at the London premier of Spider Man in an Elie Saab jumpsuit. I think there is just something really effective about a black, embellished, dramatic jumpsuit.

76. EmmaWoodhouse November 18, 2012 at 03:18 #

Here’s the thing…I am really rooting for Kristen’s style and I give her total props for being confident and put-together of late, but again I just have to really dislike this look. I’m not a jumpsuit fan, not a “sheer” fan, so none of this works for me. The top is so risque that I find it trashy, and I don’t like the back of the pants at all. I was disappointed by this because I’m really looking forward to some stellar looks, and this one doesn’t work for me at all. HOWEVER I am still looking forward to more promo looks from her!