13.11.12 Premiere

‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

Here is a round up of the rest of the looks from Monday night’s ‘Twilight’ premiere.

Judi Shekoni: The British actress opted for a black and cream gown by Ilja. The designer creates such artistic pieces, but this look isn’t my favourite: mullet dresses are so dated. This look with bold shoulders would’ve worked better as a mini dress, with those gorgeous long pins.

Christian Serratos: The actress stunned in a beautiful red Zac Posen gown. If the plan was to upstage the main stars, I would say mission accomplished.

Amandla Stenberg: Just how utterly adorable is this look? The young actress wore a colourful digital-print H&M dress which I want in my closet. I know many of you don’t like jelly sandals, but they work so well with her cute look.

Kiernan Shipka: The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a cute LBD with a sheer yoke, which was perfectly accessorized with berry Miu Miu peep-toes.

Ashley Tisdale: The actress wore a black and gold long-sleeve Aje ‘Evangeline’ mini dress with black ankle boots. Groundhog Day, anyone?

Teresa Palmer: The Australian actress wore one of my least favourite looks of the night. I don’t want to ever see anyone’s belly button on the red carpet. Had the skirt sat higher I would’ve liked this high-neck Emilio Pucci dress, as her hair and makeup were flawless.

Angela Sarafyan: The actress wore a princessy tea-length mint vintage dress with lace and sparkling embroidered details. I love the dazzling Judith Leiber clutch, Neil Lane jewels and open-toe Jimmy Choo peep-toes.

Ariana Grande: This strapless floral gown may not seem quite season appropriate, but it was one of the best looks on this red carpet.

Credit: Getty

Julia Jones In Kaufmanfranco - ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere

Julia Jones In Kaufmanfranco – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere

Selena Gomez In Giambattista Valli - 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Selena Gomez In Giambattista Valli – 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

29 Responses to ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

1. Christine November 13, 2012 at 15:02 #

I read that Christian Serratos is wearing Zac Posen

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2012 at 15:24 #

thanks will do some research

2. Emmeline November 13, 2012 at 15:05 #

My favorites are Kiernan and Amandla. They both look adorable and age appropriate.

I hate what Teresa Palmer’s wearing. That sheer panel on the bodice is so trashy looking.

After that amazing JPG jumpsuit a few weeks ago, Angela Sarafyan is a huge disappointment for me. This way too cutesy.

3. Odette November 13, 2012 at 15:08 #

Some mullet dresses work, but that one doesn’t. But I like that Judi went for an unknown designer.

Christian’s look is great, even if she has a small role in the movie.

Amanda Stenburg is too cute for school. I agree FC, her dress is mouthwatering.

Kieran’s look is meh except for the lust-worthy shoes.

Ashley Tisdale is and eyeroll. Her style needs to grow up.

WTF Teresa Palmer. FC are/have you written her off? I have.

LOVE Angela’s look. Dreamy DIVINE DIVINE.

Ariana look is alright. I like the earrings.

4. Beta November 13, 2012 at 15:11 #

J’adore Kiernan Shipka’s look! I’d wear it in a hearbeat! love the shoes

5. Yeliz November 13, 2012 at 15:27 #

Kiernan Shipka is my favourite. Amandla looks adorable too but I just can’t like those jelly sandals.
    I have no words for Teresa’s dress and although I love Christian’s gown, I think she’s a bit overdressed since she doesn’t even have a role in the last movie.

6. F4fashion November 13, 2012 at 15:47 #

I REALLY admire Teresa for choosing something that bold and riske AND working the hell out of it! On someone else it would look trashy on Teresa, it looks sassy beyond reason. Big thumbs up!

7. Joan November 13, 2012 at 15:48 #

I absolutely love Christian`s and Ariana´s look! They are both stunning!

8. Alice November 13, 2012 at 16:19 #

Amandla’s dress is H&M. Thought you’d like to know.

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2012 at 18:11 #

9. Moxie November 13, 2012 at 16:52 #

Amandla and Kiernan both look adorable and age appropriate. I don’t mind jelly sandals on a young girl Amandla’s age.

Christian is channeling ScarJo. Love the look, but wish she’d touched up her roots.

10. dee November 13, 2012 at 17:11 #

I like Christian, Amandla, Keirnan and Angela’s looks.

11. Sonia November 13, 2012 at 17:21 #

I actually love Ashley’s look. Yeah, its kind of redundant and a lot of her old style but it really works for her and she looks gorgeous in that dress. I just wish she’d lose the ankle boots for her pair of peep toe pumps or somehting.

12. Amy November 13, 2012 at 17:41 #

kiernan is killing it!

13. Nat39 November 13, 2012 at 18:01 #

Christian and Ariana.

14. Koma November 13, 2012 at 18:02 #

I think that Angela looks amazing, just love how she can rock something like that JPG suit and then look divine in something so delicate like this!

15. MatBer November 13, 2012 at 18:20 #

Worst Dressed of the Week Saga.

16. LizLemoooon November 13, 2012 at 19:11 #

Keirnan and Amandla are the most adorable little things ever!
    Amandla is my favourite of the two but they both look age appropriate, charming and event appropriate. So cute and refreshingly youthful!

17. Hannah November 13, 2012 at 20:21 #

Christian’s dress is Zac Posen (it’s availalbe at Neiman Marcus) and Ashley’s dress is Free People (http://www.freepeople.com/clothes-dresses/evangeline-dress/) and Ithink that her boots are Louboutins, and Ariana is wearing Monique Lhuillier http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/2013RST-MONIQUE/#39.
    My favourite from the whole premiere was by far Angela. I was expecting her to deliver, and she definitely did. She is probably my favourite red carpet star of the year, in spite of her just 2 appearances, but so far she ahs more than delivered. I have also been in love with her clutch for a while, which just makes this moment even better!

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 01:11 #

18. tiffany November 13, 2012 at 21:38 #

Amanda FTW!!!!

19. Pavement Frippery November 13, 2012 at 23:45 #

I believe Ashley Tisdale’s dress may be by the Australian label Aje.

• Emily November 16, 2012 at 04:30 #

Ashley Tisdale is indeed wearing amazing Aussie label Aje. The brand is just stocked at Free People, but Aje is the designer.

20. EmmaWoodhouse November 14, 2012 at 00:33 #

Are you going to do a a round up for this event, FC? That would be fun ;) No pressure or anything.
    Now, as for these looks…
    Judi: hate the hi-lo look, wish that it was all long.
    Christian: wow, she looks great! Love the red.
    Amandla: so cute! Yes I don’t love the jellies but she is adorable and I won’t criticize her for them. Love her stylish nature!
    Kiernan: impeccable as usual. Best dressed teen this year, seriously!
    Ashley: kind of tacky and dated, unfortunately.
    Teresa: what the heck. So trashy. SO SO SO TRASHY!
    Angela: LOVE it! My favorite here–absolutely gorgeous. I’d die to have this dress! BDOTW worthy.
    Ariana: looks a bit too old for her age…not really working for me.

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2012 at 01:06 #

yep will do

21. Jess2 November 14, 2012 at 13:56 #

What on earth was going through Teresa’s head? I also never want to see anyone’s belly button on the red carpet, EVER. I really don’t like jelly shoes but oh my gosh Amandla is just the cutest and I absolutely adore her in that dress. Kiernan is also gorgeous, fantastic shoe choice. Christian looks lovely but I really dislike when ladies obviously try to outshine the stars of the movie. I just find it rude.

22. Tracy L November 14, 2012 at 23:59 #

That Zac Posen gown is STUNNING! BDOTW in my opinion.

23. TeaAtTwo November 16, 2012 at 00:02 #

I think Angela’s look is my favourite from this event even over the main stars..

24. Mika November 18, 2012 at 03:01 #

Ariana Grande, Kiernen Shipka, and Christian Serratos are all gorgeous.