Kristen Stewart proved she can do high glamour when she wants to when she took to the red carpet on Monday evening for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ premiere, held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California.

Some of us have come to accept her scruffiness but she stunned on this occasion, wearing a Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 gown.

Her nude corseted strapless gown with lace and chiffon panelling is gorgeous, but I felt my eyes going to one part of the dress instantly – maybe the gown could’ve benefited from one light layer on the skirt, considering her young fan base.

Do you agree?

Sporting gorgeous glossy side-swept locks à la Veronica Lake, Kristen sported a bold fuchsia lip colour, a gold necklace and her favourite Cartier bracelet.

Credit: Zuhair Murad Facebook & Getty

152 thoughts on “Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Premiere

1. Hannah

I think it’s largely because there is clearly a lot more fabric on teh skirt of the oiginal dress, which makes it more romantic and flowing nad less see-through. It also appears to have feathers at the hem.

1. AW

There is something fundamentally wrong with people that automatically scream “jealous” whenever someone else has an opposing opinion. Get your life + several seats.

Anyway, I agree about the skirt. Outside of the fan base comment which is a very valid point, she does not look classy with her knickers showing.

The model looks like a goddess and seeing the gap between Kristin’s legs makes me cringe.

2. MEME

I don’t know who the “Jealous” comment was directed at, but I and the other posters here are the furthest thing from “Jealous”…. This girl just breathes death into couture, and that is an honest assestment…. you would think for the Final Premiere’s that she would go out with a bang…. this look is just not it….

1. CTgirl

I have to agree with your assessment. From the vulgar dress (the essentially skirt-less dress is a fad from last year that should just go away), to the bright pink lipstick, to the (yet again) side-swept hair this is just a big old miss.

1. Jordan

I agree with Fashion Critic. In the states there’s young girls wearing Twilight stuff all the time and look up to “Bella”. I’m 21 and no one my age looks up to her for sure.

1. Amy

Her fanbase is not “young.” Her fanbase is young adult to women in their 40s and 50s. She’s wearing an undergarment, similar to what Charlize Theron wore at the SWATH premiere. Now, Snow White actually does havea young fanbase and I didn’t see anybody write any articles about what she wore affecting your people. It’s not like she was actually nude. She was completely covered. The difference in the gown in the original picture and Kristen’s gown is the lighting in the background. Kristen looks great! Also, how exactly is wearing a sheer gown, flesh colored undergarments going to “affect” young people. Are they going to go out and buy sheer dresses for themselves or dream of underwear? That’s just a silly concern. She’s a grown woman.

1. aitchcs

That is what I thought of–Charlize dress in London. I think her young fanbase is exposed to much more “sex” than Kristen’s dress!

1. Juliana

I think one of the differences here is the fact that there aren’t a lot of teen girls looking up to Charlize as a role model – but, as much as Kristen complains about it, there are a *lot* of young girls looking up to her.

And let’s not mistake “Twilight fanbase” and “Kristen Stewart fanbase”.

Also, I just find this look BLAH on her.

1. Jen

She doesn’t really complain about it. She complains about the paparazzi – which I don’t blame her for. Personally, I liked it, except that she should have worn a small slip underneath just because she would have been surrounded by thousands of PEOPLE (regardless of age.) Her hair (other than being a bit flat on top) and her makeup are absolutely gorgeous.

2. Megan C

Twilight’s fanbase goes from teenagers to middle-age women, but most of Kristen’s avid fanbase (known as Krisbians) are teenagers. And no, she was not completely covered. That’s also factual. If you happen to see a photo of the dress from its backside (the photo exists), maybe you would appreciate the underlining suggestion. The dress is revealing. Her choice, of course. But it doesn’t change the fact that it is pretty revealing.

1. Wizzer

The Zuhair Murad dress with Veronica Lake hairstyle reminds me of Blake Lively’s Savages premiere look.

This is her second big outfit in Murad right?

I’m surprised she is not wearing Balenciaga or Armani. Interesting look nonetheless.

More glamour puss/ bombshell than I would have expected

1. Elena

Exactly what I was thinking. It reminds me of Blake’s dress, but no where near as amazing.

Maybe if the dress were lined, I could get on-board, but I’m not so sure. I think I could if the lining were a different color. I just don’t like this dress. From behind it looks like she’s wearing granny panties.

Her hair and makeup look amazing though. I have to give it to her there. Her face looks flawless.

2. Yeliz

This is stunning stunning stunning! She totally nailed this look. Maybe it’s the best she has EVER looked. I can’t find a single fault, everything looks fantastic from her hair to her shoes (she wore nude Jimmy Choo peep toes). Certainly a BDOTW contender and who knows, maybe a BDOTY contender.

3. Hannah

I finally understnad why her hair always looks so disgusting and gross – so that when she washes and styles it she has xta impact! I liked the look on impact, but I don’t honestly love it. All I can see is panty line. A sheer underskirt would have kept it sexy but not tmi, and a logner hemline, like the model, would have given it extra flow and glamour, I don’t like the colour on her, or the fit of the bust (in some photos), but the lip colour is giving me tingles! However, the look doesn’t feel natural to me, and I hope for the other premieres she goes more modern and edgy, which suits her best.
    Regardless, this is Kristen and no matter what she will win BDOTW and maybe even a spot in BDOTY.
    P.S. Thanks for posting so early in the morning, FC! AS always surpassing expectations!

1. Hannah

Haha, good morning then! I hope it was worth the early wakeup call!
        My boyfriend flew in from LA to see me for the week (so cute!) and for him being so amazing I made myself switch to American time as much as possible – 5 am is not a normal time for me to be up I can assure you! :D

4. argentina

My jaw dropped twice, first when I saw Kristen Stewart wearing a gown, and she looks divine, and secondly when I saw that picture with Rob. My gosh

5. k.

Could she had added another layer? Yes, but that’s the only thing I would have changed. She looks effortlessly beautiful. I love her hair, the colour of the dress, her make-up and her bright lips. I give her an A.

1. Lisa

+2. I think she looks great, but it would have been absolutely fabulous if the skirt has SOME lining. I am not normally a fan of her style.

2. Jess2

+3, I completely agree!! I think she looks really great, the styling (other than the lining issue) works very well!

6. JulietDay

I love it from head to toe. I would prefer one light layer on the skirt too, but she’s got the body to show off, so why not. Thank you for posting this so qickly, I was impatiently waiting for your opinion, as always :)

7. Lila

sorry but… MEEEEEEEEH…. she has no class and the dress/look need someone with personality.

would be sensational at someone like blake lively

1. Renn

It’s an ugly dress on anyone. Adding a layer would have done a world of good. The color washes her out too. I’m not liking it.

8. Evil Britta

While she does look quite well ‘scrubbed up’, compared to the model’s it just looks like she dipped in foundation. There’s not as much fabric? and tone variation and that makes it look a bit blah.

9. Lila

sorry but… MEEEEEEEEH.

She has no class and the dress/look need someone with personality.

would be sensational at someone like blake lively

1. M

Give the girl a break, people! Personally, I think she looks fantastic and breathtaking. It’s not the usual her, and I’m glad that she tried. Shes tries, she gets slammed. She doesn’t try, she gets slammed. No matter what celebs do, they still get criticism. On this occasion, I think she looks fabulous. Way to go, KStew!!!

2. Jen

You’re seriously saying someone you don’t even know has no class or personality because of a dress? Grow up.

10. EmmaWoodhouse

I’m disappointed, because if this had been lined (in skirt and in the corset, it is just SO sheer and revealing and sadly inappropriate) this could have been one of her best looks EVER. The gorgeous hair and makeup, the intricate details–they are all fabulous. This could have been so perfect if she had just gone with the model’s version.
    So, it’s a very sad no from me. That said, the next premiere I think she’ll knock it out of the park. And I like Rob’s green suit.

1. gurlygurl

Agreed! hair and makeup is perfection. Love the color of the dress as well. She should have worn the same version as the model. Even though the models version is sheer the extra fabric / panels gives just enough of a peek to still maintain some sort of modesty. It’s way too sheer as can be seen in the pic of the back nyp posted.

1. Beta

same 2 comments as Hannah :D
      also, love her hair and makeup, she looks very polished. Would have loved the dress with a layer of lining.
      RPatz looks great, I love his style, he looks very dapper.

2. Juliana

I can’t see it, the link just doesn’t work here.

But I can imagine, from the comments, what’s going on.

You reckon she doesn’t have a back mirror?

11. Fiona

I love this dress, the fit is absolutely perfect and her hair & makeup amazing, especially for her. The negatives for me, definitely the skirt, just a sheer lining would have shown the definition of the details of the skirt better without being too opaque and my only peev is the way she stands which works in a mini but you need to stand tall and straight with a real gown on like this. Definitely BDOTW contender, but not a winner for me. Thanks for getting the pic up so quickly FC, good work!!

12. mia

Aside from her strange, uncomfortable and unappealing physical poses and posture… i actually like the dress quite a lot and her styling is not bad. BUT like FC has said – she would’ve has seriously benefited from another layer on the skirt… even if her fan base is supposed to be young girls or whatever… i would still be commenting on the same problem.

how unfortunate really. because this one minor problem wrecks the whole thing for me.

13. Ro

I don’t think any of her young fans would be bothered by it – if anything they would see how versatile she is when she puts her mind to it. Plus I think lining it would turn it into another “safe” gown. The fit is fantastic and she looks lovely – the hair and make-up is top notch. I’m excited for the European stops now!

P.S. Thanks for getting this up so quickly!

1. Megan C

Not necessarily “safe”. The gown still has that old-Hollywood, lingerie feel to it. The bust alone is pretty riské and different. The lace certainly adds an extra touch of sophistication. I don’t think lining would take that away from the dress.

14. Ella

I knew I had to check these out on here ;-) Thank you FC for getting them up and being my go to place for fashion awesomeness

But this dress is hideous. My eyes go to a place where they shouldn’t immediately go

1. Kaz

LOL me too!

It’s a no from me – but just in case I get hated on, I loved K.Stew in last week’s Balenciaga ensemble.

15. Nishta

She looks like a kid playing dress up. When I was a kid I used to wear my mum’s sheer dresses without the slips underneath. Plus I feel like the colour washes her out. Sorry, not a fan.

16. Angela

I don’t think people realise that the fanbase isn’t actually that young. I think Kristen looks posivitely stunning in this dress. I feel as though she really glammed it up on this occasion especially with her groomed hair. Makeup is perfect as always, that lip colour is divine on her.
    FC, would you mind doing a post on the ever-so-handsome Robert Pattinson? I think he deserves one for his bold choice of colour :)

17. kate

I surprisingly like it even though I usually hate underwear exposed. I actually don’t think she looks trashy either. It’s a shame though that she was not tall enough to keep the hem with the feathers at the bottom.

18. Chia

Giving me fake Veronica Lake/Lana Del Rey vibes. Needed another layer of lining because right now all I see is underwear, and not in a good way.Plus hair is almost looks unfinished, and I’m not liking that one portion of hair that isn’t all the way curled.

19. M

Give the girl a break, people! I mean, she’s trying and I personally do think she looks fabulous. Can’t fault her for trying. Cause if she doesn’t, some are still going to give her some mean comment. So I’m glad, she did try and I think it paid off. Way to go, KStew!

1. Mandy

I think the ‘trashy’ comments are strange seeing as though we have had many sheer/exposed panties lately and none of them have gotten these kind of comments.

1. McKenzie

THIS. I cannot understand why everyone is commenting about how horrible the sheer dress looks on her when we have seen a ton of other looks like this and there is not nearly the same amount of negative reaction.

She gets lambasted either way. It’s unfortunate.

20. vicky

Had it been lined i’d love it, no it’s only OK.
    The other ladies did better IMO.
    Like the hair colour, seems brighter/more red than previously

21. karina

Personally, I love it! It’s a Kristen I’ve never seen before and she looks great/confident! I especially love the hair and make-up. The dress is a bold move and I admire that. She’s trying. I feel like the color of the dress and the delicate details give the dress a sense of surreal/delicate beauty.

22. Christine

Wow, her body looks insane. but um I think I can a little bit too much from the back view. LOL. Well, she did bring it. Go big or go home, right?

23. Markness

The reason the gown looks better in the model because of the lighting and all. I love this gown on Kristen. But yeah, there are a lot of young people in the stands. She looks great, though. I guess she’s like “this is the reason rob still went for me. my milkshake is better than yours.” haha.

24. Pablo

Brave choice! Don’t mind about the lack of lining! Colour washes her out a bit, though. What I absolutely love is her lip color and her hair! Wild glamour! Thumbs up on the whole for me!

ps- thanks for the early posting :D

25. SkirtTheIssue

I usually don’t mind sheer/lingerie revealing looks, but I think the problem here is that the fabric is almost the same colour as her skin, emphasising the “nudeness”. And beige high waisted underwear will always just remind me of granny panties, no matter how much you pretty them up- and as FC said, your eyes just go straight to them… Maybe someone with darker colouring would look lovely in this, or if it was on Kristen in a different colour (black or even emerald green) perhaps…?

26. Noemi (WBiS)

I think that the model’s version is more classy. Kristen’s dress is too revealing. She doesn’t look tacky, but more fabric on the crotch area. I don’t understand the necklace, honestly, but the bracelet is beautiful. There’s always something bothering about her, in my opinion, I can’t help. She always look so stuck up. But I think she’s glad she finally get rid of Bella Swan.
    By the way, how beautiful is Robert Pattinson with that great suit? The fabric is so interesting.

27. yOLO

Too mistress material for my liking. You really don’t need to try too hard to look sexy/slutty and provocative. C’mon we get it..

28. Rach

It’s the first thing I think she’s ever worn that I’ve liked. That said, I don’t like it on her, the message it’s giving off too obvious given recent history. Something about her red carpet appearances never sits right with me.

29. Amy

NOoo. My expectations were so high. This is a HUGE bummer, While I appreciate the effort she looks naked. That skirt is a mess, on the model it was a bit better but on Kristen I’m not buying it.

30. TeaAtTwo

I hate that the dress shows her panties, it had been lined I would have really liked this. Rob looks handsome in his suit, I really like the green and subtle pattern.

1. Mika

I find this comment very insulting to women in general. Wearing a sheer dress makes you desperate? Please explain your logic.

2. Jen

I find your comment to be insulting to women in general. Wearing a sheer dress makes you look desperate? Please explain your logic to me.

31. Lola

Urgh horrible, this girl seems to make everything she wears look ill fitted or just plain bad. On the model, that dress looks gorgeous. As for Rob, sure, he looks good but it’s nothing Ryan Gosling hasn’t done better before him.

32. Emily H

Only K-Stew manages to sluttify a Zuhair Murad gown. I am so embarrassed for the designer (who is one of my favourites). She butchered this dress, looks a millions times better on the model.

1. Jen

You have no idea how much you disgusted me. Calling someone you don’t even know a slut? No doubt you wouldn’t have said this if it weren’t for the recent events. I’m embarrassed for you – that you seem so comfortable being a nasty human being to someone you don’t know.

33. robbie

on the model this dress is elegant and romantic, on kristen that goes completely out the window.

also why are people jumping on fc for stating she has a young fanbase, she does. yes some might be in their 40s but a huge chunk are in their early teens and younger.

34. silkpathdiary

If the original skirt volume was kept it wouldn’t be so see through. I can understand her not wanting the feathers but the extra volume served a purpose. In general I am against an extra layer but agree with FC – her compromise should have been having it if less skirt material.
    She does look stunningly beautiful.

35. kane

The fanbase, the lighting… so many things that are not wrong with the dress itself, but picking a lovely dress for an absolutely wrong occasion. My first thought was “now that’s something for the bedroom.” It could be such a sexy dress, but is totally inappropriate for that sort of occasion. The harsh unforgiving lighting makes the fabric too see-through and thereby way too revealing in almost in a… [for the lack of better words] “cheap?”, “vulgar?”, “demystifying?” way. It doesn’t leave anything to be imagined. It’s funny how I loved Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s green Gucci gown a few days back and found the sideboob, if anything, playful, but this is just meh.

36. J

Seeing closer up pictures of the dress, you can see it’s pretty tragic. She doesn’t have the chest for a ‘bra’ top and that dress desperately needs a lining–esp if you’ve seen the back pictures. Also, coming off of a scandal of cheating with a married man, do you really want to wear a see-through dress?

37. Anne

I’ll be blunt: I love this look from head-to-toe. The dress is very en trend (we’ve seen those Marios Schwab peek-a-boo dresses a few times over the last week or two); and admittedly, it’s a matter of personal taste if you like the aesthetic at all. I always assess from top to bottom, and here, the hair is stunning (color, style, volume), the makeup complements the gown and makes her features pop with the soft color of the dress, and the shoes (hidden) are more than appropriate. All together, she looks confident and bold, yet soft at the same time. While I personally would love a show-stopping accessory, I get that Kristen keeps her jewelry personal.

What bothers me in a few of these comments is statements about how she shouldn’t wear something due to the problems she experienced this summer. This is 2012, folks. To dictate what a woman should wear b/c of something that happened in her past is sexist and archaic.

1. J

But when you are trying to rehab your image, you try to do the best you can to get it back. And image/dress is part of it.

1. Mika

“Rehab” your image? She made a mistake – she’s human, so what? She looks great – I don’t see why a dress should determine her character.

1. Chang

Sadly, Kristen works in a very vapid, superficial business where her image is as valuable as her character. Not saying that is right for people to do that, but regardless of whether it’s or not, it’s the reality of her line of work. Hollywood is all about creating a public image. Whether that image is congruous to her intimately, that’s another thing.

38. jen

WOW what a disaster! i don’t where to start. the eye make up looks my 3 year old niece did it, the pink lip? i am not sure, looks out of place. the dress? what happened to it? it looks gorgeous on the model, all those creases on the front make that dress and they are totally lost on kristen’s dress, which looks like underwear slip on her. i dislike everything about this look.

1. Mika

Damn, I wish my niece did makeup like that – I love it, I think the lips are perfect. But yeah, her stylist removed the feathers.

39. Haroula

When i saw the photos when they came out my jaw dropped in the floor she looks heavenly gorgeous she looks stunning from the hair to the dress ! I cant wait to see what shes wearing in london premiere :D i hope she will e a BDOTW she deserves it!

40. Marko_M

Absolutely stunning, in my opinion. Never imagined a Zuhair Murad dress would look so good on her but her transformation skills still keep surprising me. Old Hollywood done in a very modern and sexy way. BDOTW definitely!

BTW, people, make up your minds. When she arrives in an ALC ensemble you say she’s not trying hard enough and then when she arrives in couture you say she’s trying too hard. A bit annoying, but amusing to read, nonetheless.

41. emmy

i agree, she looks amazing, but for a really perfect look nothing should distract too much…especially for young eyes!

42. jay

We have seen sheer dresses that are classy and sexy. Not this one. All the women who are getting KStew’s autograph are checking out her rear and even photographing it. cringe!

43. Susan

Absolutely stunning. The color is perfect, the dress is perfection and fits like it should, her makeup is perfect too. Beautiful simplicity wrapped around a bombshell dress.

44. Joy

I’m torn. I really like the dress A LOT, but agree that my eyes are drawn to her crotch which I guess isn’t a good thing. I just love lace, always. If she had added another layer it would have been perfection. I love the folds and the color of the lace too. I give Kristin credit for not being a one horse pony anymore, she used to only wear those micro dresses and come across edgy but now she has truly blossomed. Her past style of coming across like she didn’t much care used to irritate me. But now, I actually find myself enjoying her and looking forward to seeing what she will wear.

45. Moxie

It would have looked sophisticated and sexy if she’d added another layer. This just looks trampy with the sheer and the panties/bodysuit exposed. Such a shame, because this could have been her best look ever.

46. Camille

Forget the fanbase and the argument over their respective age or youth. The bottom line for this look is as stated many times above: If the skirt had been lined in some way, this would have been a glamorous A+ look for her. The too sheer skirt cheapens the whole look. Too bad.

47. Dana

Updated old glamour was a great decision for the final Twilight premiere. I’m obsessed with her hair and makeup, so natural and pretty, I want to try it myself! I think the problem with the lining though brings down the look. The issue IMO is not that it’s not lined, but the fact that with the harsh lighting the shadow effect in pictures brings your eye right away to places it shouldn’t be giving it a borderline trampy/costumey look. I’m sure in person it was absolutely stunning. I know Kristen doesn’t have her ears pierced, but with the one sided hair I would have loved to see a gorgeous earring.

48. sara

Well she definitely caused a stir here this morning! Reading through most of the comments and seeing the back view, I agree that she would have benefited from an additional layer. Regardless, this is a vast improvement for me when compared to so many of her other looks that she has killed by looking haggard, dirty, tired and bored. Even most of her stances and poses exude her feelings of her not wanting to be there, so to see her not as awkward here is definitely a pleasant surprise. I just don’t understand her – so many young actresses would give up a limb to have her sudden rise to stardom and to be a part of Hollywood history and Kristen’s attitude and energy always seem like she bored and over it.

1. sara

Oh yes, I’ve actually seen her RC looks plenty as I regularly follow this blog and other fashion blogs and am also a fan of the twilight books. And yes, over the last few years, many people including myself have found her to be exuding negativity and exhibiting very uncomfortable body language and a general “i don’t want to be here” feeling. But I can see from your many comments that you are an avid KStew fan and I do credit her for looking very beautiful and happy on this occasion :) Just one persons opinion!

1. Daisy Mae

No then you have not seen all her RC events by what you are saying -if you think this is the only time she has been acceptably happy looking

1. Mika

She was never bored with it. That’s kind of a misconception. She’s just really awkward and uncomfortable with the spotlight (which I don’t really see as a a bad thing). Would you be able to keep smiling when you have complete strangers taking hundreds of pictures of you? I don’t blame her for being uncomfortable.

49. Daisy Kenyon

Article says “some of us have come to accept her scruffiness” seriously? on the RC? Never seen that there.

50. Balen

As a Kristen fan, i’m laughing at those of you worrying about her fanbase. Fans have twitter dedicated to her butt, boobs, hair, legs, armpit and lips. Her fans are drooling over how flawless she look and glad they can see her butt. You don’t like fine but we’re ok with it. Don’t use us as an excuse to criticise her. Excuse me while i’ve a STEWGASM! And i’m 15 and read 50shade.

51. Lolo

I’m really torn here, I really like the dress but I still thinks its too see-through ..But lining the skirt will be too boring..just another nude colored dress

52. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

Simply fabulous!! Despite the scandalous affair, Kristen gives us high-octane glamour in this nude strapless corset gown with sheer lace and chiffon panelling by Zuhair Murad!! I love how she swept her auburn hair to the side and the bold fuschia lip is to-die-for!! See, I’m super impressed of Kristen!! She totally rocks Los Angeles that night!!

53. Laura

I just really wish my attention wasn’t immediately drawn to her crotch area! Fantastic look if only the skirt were lined/made of a heavier fabric. But I’m guessing the flash bulbs aren’t helping here. Her hair is divine!

54. admmgz

With everything that’s been said, I’m really looking forward to seeing what she wears for the other premieres! We’ll see if they stir up more controversy… ;)

55. Victoria

Some comments above are proof that Kristen can NEVER win! She is beautiful in this, her hair and make-up are incredible and she really looks happy and confident. I couldn’t wear it, but she totally nails this look.

1. Daisy Mae

It is because it is her, you don’t see this negativity with other actresses wearing sheer or so called “risque” clothing.

56. taksi

I’m torn…I liked it at first glance, very feminine and romantic unlike a lot of her looks but the bottom is very distracting. It is starting to irritate me, how she scrapes all of her hair to one side though, I feel like it throws her face off balance. All in all though, she looks pretty and more relaxed than she’s ever been.

57. Dhppy

Oh, I don’t know. The gown has it’s pluses and minuses, but Stewart looks very much the movie star, and appears quite confident and happy, so, I’ll give her her due.

58. kiwi

As someone who has never read the book/ seen the movie/ does not have any views on the actors here.. fashionwise.. this is an amazing look.. its stunning.. love the hair and make up as well

59. Ruki

First off, I agree that this could have used a light layer underneath. That combined with hair and makeup would have been a knockout for me. But I don’t think her version is any different from the model’s aside from the loss of feathers because it’s been cut shorter to fit her height. The difference in opacity has to due with lighting in my opinion and according to E! it wasn’t as sheer-looking in person.

I’m not understanding the trashy/slutty comments or the one about this being bad for her image as a result of this summer. As some have noted, these sheer styles are on trend and Kristen has participated in the trend before. Not only this year with the Marchesa, but a few years back in Balenciaga. This isn’t new. When it comes to her image, it’s always been bad compared to her peers and it’s never seemed to bother her before (at least not enough to actively try and do anything about it), I’m not sure why that would change now. Also, just the idea that she would have to puzzles me. I get this is Hollywood, but I in no way accept the double standard between men and women in the media (especially in regards to promiscuity) and have little patience for people who propagate it.

And lastly her fanbase. I love how people are shooting out the word “fact”. Please, point me to your survey. I find it hard to believe that the majority of her fans are very young considering the types of movies she’s known for making. Outside of the Twilight saga, many of the movies she’s chosen in adulthood/young adulthood are rated R. Personally, the side of her fanbase I’ve seen is in their twenties or older, quite a few have families and children of their own. And the people travelling to her premieres are certainly not children.

And outside of this debate (which is pointless), it’s not her job to live her life as a role model. She did not sign up for that position. And people in general need to stop looking to public figures like celebrities to fill that position. They’re only setting themselves up for disappointment when they’re “role model” does something they don’t approve of.

60. lisa

She looks really good,the dress is gorgeous.I really love the hair style and make up. And fans are not that young,if you look behind her in the photo,they all could be her mother,lol. I’m sure they can survive some lace.

61. Jacky

one word, Prefect !!!!
    I am dying to see this Kristen. This is a new level of look !
    It is obviously a fashion war on this Premiere. As a protagonist, she proved it !
    Furthermore, after all these things that she going to lately, this was a great comeback !
    I think its worth a BDOTW !

62. Agathe

Please everyone click and look at the pictures from the back!
    I liked the look from the front, but it’s way too exposed in the back for any type of event with fully-dressed people around.
    It’s inappropriate whatever the age of her fan base.
    FAAAAAACT (haha).

63. Iris

I wonder why she bothered with the skirt? Is she trying to be bold, sexy, smug? Trailer park glam? I think the look suits her indiscretion.

64. gabis

Nope, don’t like this at all. It looks beautiful on the look book model but awful on Kristen. Not to mention it looks like a totally different gown. The beautiful thing about this gown is the way the skirt flows which was completed killed on Kristen’s version. Maybe if it wasn’t so tight and clearly stretched from the hips down it would look a bit nicer. And yes, a layer on the skirt should’ve definitely been added.
    The only thing I like here is her hair and makeup.

65. Yeliz

Always lots of drama on a Kristen post. Seriously, this has to stop. Stop talking about her personal life in your comments. This is a fashion blog for pity’s sake.

66. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

Kristen Stewart is simply uber sexy!! This stunning nude corset gown with sheer lace panelling is making her an absolute knockout which is simply delicate but dangerously sexy!! I’m totally obsessed with her side swept glossy waves and those to-die-for fuschia lips!! That’s what we call Hollywood obsession!! Kristen Stewart, salute to the sexiest girl of the night!! Tres magnifique, Kristen!! Simply wow!!

67. Michaela

Nothing against Kristen, but that is one hideous dress! The see-through skirt looks tacky. Would have been far nicer lined. I’ve seen a couple of photos if it taken from the back with her leaning over to sign autographs….eek! It’s horrible.