12.11.12

Cameron Diaz In Lanvin – TAG Heuer’s ‘A Night Under The Stars’ Event

Cameron Diaz attended the TAG Heuer’s ‘A Night Under The Stars’ event Saturday as the ambassador of the new limited edition TAG Heuer watch which was launched on the night.

The event, held at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, raised money for the UN Women and New York Cares’ Hurricane Sandy relief effort.

The actress wore a Lanvin Fall 2012 strapless LBD.

While it’s not as exciting as her previous red carpet appearance, she does add some interesting accessories such as her Lanvin statement necklace, Slane bangles, Carla Amorim ring, De Beers earrings and of course her Tag Heuer ‘Link Lady Trilogy’ limited edition watch.

You may remember that Naomie Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer wore the dress in a rich Bordeaux colour.

Black patent Gianvito Rossi pumps, a simple updo and pretty makeup completed her look.

Credit: FameFlynet

Eliza Doolittle In Julien Macdonald - Grey Goose Winter Ball

Eliza Doolittle In Julien Macdonald – Grey Goose Winter Ball

Xu Fan In Christopher Bu - 'Centro Historico' Rome Film Festival Premiere

Xu Fan In Christopher Bu – ‘Centro Historico’ Rome Film Festival Premiere

17 Responses to Cameron Diaz In Lanvin – TAG Heuer’s ‘A Night Under The Stars’ Event

1. lily November 12, 2012 at 18:37 #

why arent breaking dawn premiere isnt in the upcoming events?

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2012 at 18:40 #

I have been travel and not had time to update.

It’s 6.30 pm and I haven’t even had lunch. It is better for me to focus on the posts as a matter of priority. The rest comes after.

• AW November 12, 2012 at 19:40 #

FC, I respect your hustle mentality but please know that we all want you to take care of yourself.

We so appreciate your hard work!

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2012 at 19:51 #

thanks AW x

2. AW November 12, 2012 at 19:39 #

The necklace is beautiful. Everything else is blah.

I know the blonde is her “signature” but i’m ready for new, fresh hair from her.

3. Shiva November 12, 2012 at 19:45 #

I don’t want to put my foot in it but the first thing that occurred to me when I saw this was that my expectation of how a dress of this kind should be cut has really changed ever since I saw Raf Simons’ debut Dior couture collection. Remember the dove grey dress Cotillard wore in Toronto?

I’m starting to understand what’s come out of the years he has apparently put in, just to perfect his silhouettes and their proportions. Yes, he’s done wonderful work in Jil Sander earlier but the kind of visibility that Dior gives him seems very appropriate.

We talk about Cotillard’s Dior run being at the edge of being boring but thinking about her looks in the Hollywood film gala, that window unveiling yesterday, the LFF premiere, I feel like we are re understanding the best way to cut any style and to present it and I feel like I should be glad it’s happening. I have a feeling that it’s a key moment in fashion that’s going to re define the cut and get everyone else up to speed at one level or another.

BTW, you give us posts at the swiftest possible pace, from events far and beyond, on a most accessible platform, with clear opinions. Any of us moaning or complaining about anything, in my opinion, would be rather foolish to do so.

4. dee November 12, 2012 at 20:11 #

Aside from the neckalce this is pretty boring to me.

• tiffany November 12, 2012 at 21:04 #

5. Yeliz November 12, 2012 at 20:28 #

I wish she had worn more inspiring shoes. Thankfully she wore the beautiful necklace, otherwise this would have been a pretty boring look.

6. Odette November 12, 2012 at 22:46 #

I agree with AW, Dee, Tiffany and Yeliz- this look is SNOOZEVILLE except for the stunning necklace.

Gosh, to think that boring, shapeless, NOTHINGNESS dress is what, $2,500? Oh Lanvin…

7. mia November 12, 2012 at 23:40 #

weirdly enough with this look – i just feel the dress is SO tight. The “under arm fat” is very distracting and unappealing to look at when she is posing in the first image or just standing there in the 2nd image.

The look is plain boring. But i’ll give her points for the necklace.

• Sara November 13, 2012 at 19:41 #

+ 1. Yes, too tight, considering it’s Cameron, one of the fittest women in Hollywood, there has got to be a problem if we see under arm fat.

8. EmmaWoodhouse November 13, 2012 at 00:00 #

I’m not a fan of strapless, especially when nothing else about the look is making me like it. This dress is better in bordeaux, but frankly it’s a bit bland. Necklace, hair and makeup are nice but those shoes don’t add a thing.

9. Jen November 13, 2012 at 01:43 #

I’m liking Cameron’s makeup lately. For a while, it was ageing her, so kudos to whomever is doing it now, whether the same person or someone new.

10. Rebecca Z November 13, 2012 at 01:57 #

I think it;s pretty classy and flattering, tho the dress is pretty minimalist. LOVE the necklace,and I think she looks gorgeous.

11. Christine November 13, 2012 at 02:39 #

Bored by this look.

12. Steph November 13, 2012 at 22:03 #

why do people continue to wear this dress? it’s flattering on no one.