Menu

29.10.12

Lea Michele In Michael Kors – Big Brothers Big Sisters Of Greater Los Angeles

Before performing at the 2012 Big Brother Big Sisters Of Greater Los Angeles Stars Gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in LA on Friday, Lea Michele took to the red carpet.

The ‘Glee’ star opted for an all-black look, wearing a Michael Kors figure-hugging one-shoulder dress with subtle crystal embellishments.

Black Christian Louboutin T-Piga heels and Dana Rebecca Designs jewels accessorized her look.

Wavy ombre locks, smoky eyes and a glossy pink pout provided the finishing touches.

Do you like the length of her Michael Kors dress, or would you have preferred it above the knee?

You can buy Lea’s Michael Kors dress from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Getty

Jane Fonda In Gucci - LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Jane Fonda In Gucci – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Evan Rachel Wood In Gucci - LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Evan Rachel Wood In Gucci – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

18 Responses to Lea Michele In Michael Kors – Big Brothers Big Sisters Of Greater Los Angeles

1. Dhppy October 31, 2012 at 05:45 #

I like this length, and the shoes are a great match for this style. It’s surprisingly reserved for her.

2. Amy October 30, 2012 at 11:23 #

nice and the length is perfect, she looks sleek and well put together.

3. Jacqueline October 30, 2012 at 05:41 #

I normally don’t like this length, but I love it on this dress on her – it makes her look so tall, slim and sleek. Perfect!

4. tiffany October 29, 2012 at 21:43 #

just lovely

5. Eirwen October 29, 2012 at 18:43 #

She got her foundation/concealer/nude lipstick/tan right this time!!! She looks so fresh! I dont even care about her shoes. Btw, the dress length is right, I wouldn’t shorten it.

6. Sara October 29, 2012 at 16:38 #

Considering her OTT sex appeal she’s been selling lately, I quite like this length on her. It’s refreshing. Now if she would switch up those awful bangs and nude lipstick, I’d be happy.

7. Eri October 29, 2012 at 13:25 #

Agree with everyone here!! She looks beautiful and even classy here. No more “tackiness” we saw in the past. Love the length of the dress too. She’s on the right track. 😀

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 29, 2012 at 12:56 #

Finally she’s toned it down. She looks good and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. 🙂

• Christine October 29, 2012 at 14:09 #

I agree. She is not trying too hard here.

9. Jess2 October 29, 2012 at 12:35 #

Yes! I have been waiting for this look to come along. Not trying to hard, no deep v neck! I really love the length on Lea and I even love her hair and makeup here, no orange tan in sight (see previous look). She looks very beautiful and back to the Lea that I adore!

10. AW October 29, 2012 at 12:24 #

I don’t mind the length of the dress but i hate the shoes.

I wish the lip color was different. Also she looks too thin. Her body being too thin makes her head look disproportionate.

It’s unfortunate.

11. Rebecca Z October 29, 2012 at 12:19 #

Gorgeous. Love the length for this dress.

12. Yeliz October 29, 2012 at 11:58 #

The length is good and everything else is good too (except her hair), because she isn’t trying too hard here and Lea’s simple looks are mostly great.

13. CreoleLady October 29, 2012 at 11:48 #

I’m surprised how much I like this length on her! I think it helps that the dress is fitted (w/o being too tight), the straps on her shoes are thin (minimizing the stumpifying effect) and the shoes are pointed. Even though I am so tired of black on the RC, I think she looks chic and event appropriate.

14. Juliana October 29, 2012 at 11:48 #

I think she looks pretty, but i wish she would change her hair/makeup! It’s aways the same combo: smoky eyes, nude lipstick, annoying bang, wavy locks!

• Sara October 29, 2012 at 16:37 #

+1 LOL, yes, I’m so over the bangs and nude lipstick

• Francois Bresmal October 30, 2012 at 19:29 #

I agree she looks great in this dress and as everyone said, she’s not trying too hard. But I CAN’T STAND HER HAIR ANYMORE, I’m going to DIE if she doesn’t change the color (very) soon.

15. Nicole October 29, 2012 at 11:42 #

Every since I saw Kristen Stewart at her Sydney Huntsmen premiere in Balmain, I have fallen head over heels in mid calf, below the knee figure hugging or close to dresses. So LOVE Michele’s below the knee choice.